• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
But still the poll shows the majority thinks otherwise. Even the big media outlets is coming out saying BB Games is just an indie developer - with no proof whatsoever, other than Hasan Kahramans words.

So are you saying these references aren't super blatant? How does that fit your "hard time cracking the code" comment?

You guys just aren't really making sense whenever you say there's anything mysterious or any hard code to crack going on here.. nor do you have any good response when someone like me points it out.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
P
rtugal
Ah yes I see that now.

IntentionalPun

I'm saying they are trying to throw people off - and it works.

So.. you mean:

If this is Kojima, the "joke" seems to be "yeah it was too obvious, so you didn't think it was me, did you?"

Also forgot the other part of the "joke" would be "made the company behind this such garbage, you didn't think it was me, did you?"

Neither of these things fit Moby Dick Studios. It wasn't that difficult to figure out, but they didn't call themselves "Hojima Kideo", which would be the equivalent of that "Starts with an S, ends with an L" tweet.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Keighly did an interview just 2 days ago where he repeated that he still hasn't gotten anything, and re-iterated he knows nothing and that it's all appears to be an indie dev in over his head.

Schrier also made recent tweets repeating his opinion this is just an indie as well.

He made fun of the 5 second trailer on Twitter.. and he doesn't seem to really think there's a big story here.

I don't think anyone in the media is paying enough attention to see that this guy is also a blatant liar who may be defrauding people like Nuare studios, and not just a harmless indie dev in over his head.

In the end even if he is a lying ass dipshit there's not going to be that much harm done.. but the likes of Nuare really should distance themselves lol

I don't understand why anyone thinks this is similar.

Keighley got involved in a publicity stunt that had 100 times the production value of this Abandoned/Hasan garbage..

And why would Kojima want to so obviously use the same person anyways? Keighley is barely involved.. has commented twice about it and made a couple of resetera posts.. and is in no way acting like he's playing along w/ some elaborate scheme.

Apparently "Team Real" thinks the point of this ruse is just to have so much garbage history / lies associated with it that only die-hards believe it? Like.. what is this even supposed to be? The links to SH/Kojima are blatantly obvious, not in any way clever.. the bumbling idiot behind it all keeps contradicting himself, lying, etc... his 6 year history fits the idea of.. a guy who lies, and contradicts himself. and occasionally cribs Kojima.

I really don't understand Team Real brothers <3
And wouldn’t it be funny to Kojima if he fooled them all? I personally believe yes, he is a bit of a social experiment type of guy and is very interested in the way humans interact. It’s not beyond belief that he is just really going all out on this one is it? What would be the point, what was the point of the phantom pain reveal, just because Kojima is a weird dude and gets a kick from it? It creates an aura of mystique around him that not many have in the industry.

Anyway even as a once avid Teamreal(in that this must be more than “abandoned”) I am waining in belief. I’m just #TeamNeoGAF

IntentionalPun

And wouldn’t it be funny to Kojima if he fooled them all? I personally believe yes, he is a bit of a social experiment type of guy and is very interested in the way humans interact. It’s not beyond belief that he is just really going all out on this one is it? What would be the point, what was the point of the phantom pain reveal, just because Kojima is a weird dude and gets a kick from it? It creates an aura of mystique around him that not many have in the industry.

Anyway even as a once avid Teamreal(in that this must be more than “abandoned”) I am waining in belief. I’m just #TeamNeoGAF

Going all out by creating a dev with a terrible history of games, of lies, of awkwardly and blatantly referencing PT/SH/Kojima? Then continuing to do so after the initial conspiracy theory starts?

I don't.. get it lol

Nor does Team Real seem to be spelling out that is what exactly would have happened. They claim this is all some mysterious hard to crack code.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Going all out by creating a dev with a terrible history of games, of lies, of awkwardly and blatantly referencing PT/SH/Kojima? Then continuing to do so after the initial conspiracy theory starts?

I don't.. get it lol

Nor does Team Real seem to be spelling out that is what exactly would have happened. They claim this is all some mysterious hard to crack code.

I don’t get it either. If and this is a big if now, if this is Kojima it’s not very clever. If it’s Hasan then it’s clever to a degree but he’s bit of more than he can chew.

IntentionalPun

Also how does Hasan blatantly lying about The Whisperer in that IGN interview fit the idea of this being Kojima?

He claimed it was quickly pulled after being put on sale, but archive.org proves he had it up for sale since at least 2019, if not 2018, and it was up until at least March of 2021. Only pulled sometime around/after his Sony blog post.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Easy to connect the dots.

Kojima hoped P.T. were harder to crack.

"P.T. was a mysterious game, created by a mysterious studio, with no previous announcement or information, so it used forbidden techniques to increase fear. It was a one-off thing, so we cannot reuse that method again." - Hideo Kojima

Maybe he went with combining the last two ARG's from Moby Dick and 7780 to make Blue Box? He's got a "Joakim Mogren" in Hasan Kahraman and an unknown studio coming out of nowhere tweeting about an unknown game.

There is absolutely no way Kojima would repeat this.
And there is no way he is involved at all.
It is just an indie game and there are multiple interviews now that really show it's just a dev who overpromised and overtrolled.
TeamReal is crazy

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Also how does Hasan blatantly lying about The Whisperer in that IGN interview fit the idea of this being Kojima?

He claimed it was quickly pulled after being put on sale, but archive.org proves he had it up for sale since at least 2019, if not 2018, and it was up until at least March of 2021. Only pulled sometime around/after his Sony blog post.
It’s all part of that push and pull or slight of hand that we find in every interview. Hasan isn’t real.

IntentionalPun

It’s all part of that push and pull or slight of hand that we find in every interview. Hasan isn’t real.
So a terrible game released in 2018 on Android.. charge money for it.. increase the price for 2-3 years.. then pull it from the Play Store..

And then lie about it in an interview?

AS.. a slight of hand? lol

IntentionalPun

Yes.
You’re still taking them as real games, I never have.
They.. were real.. they were sold on play store for years.. that is provable. you can even play The Whisperer as the APK is archived.

I've pointed this all out to you lol

There are YouTube videos of his "games" being played by.. "people"

(air quotes.. ARE THEY REALLLL?)

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
They.. were real.. they were sold on play store for years.. that is provable. you can even play The Whisperer as the APK is archived.

I've pointed this all out to you lol

There are YouTube videos of his "games" being played by.. "people"

(air quotes.. ARE THEY REALLLL?)
By real, I mean ever intended to be released. They could be rush jobs to give this whole thing more substance.

Papacheeks

Banned
So a terrible game released in 2018 on Android.. charge money for it.. increase the price for 2-3 years.. then pull it from the Play Store..

And then lie about it in an interview?

AS.. a slight of hand? lol

Did they actually take peoples money when it was available on the store? As in did anyone buy the so called game? Or did they get their money back since it was close to vaporware.

IntentionalPun

Did they actually take peoples money when it was available on the store? As in did anyone buy the so called game? Or did they get their money back since it was close to vaporware.
They sold their Android Game on the Play store for at least 2 years, proof: (links to archive.org, from different dates, one in 2019 the other 2021)

(probably more like 2 and a half, since it appears to have been released in December 2018)

(right up until his Sony blog post)

They told IGN it was quickly pulled lol

Their Steam game was definitely sold to.. also easily provable.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
They sold their Android Game on the Play store for at least 2 years, proof: (links to archive.org, from different dates, one in 2019 the other 2021)

(probably more like 2 and a half, since it appears to have been released in December 2018)

It says there's only 10+ installs? For over 2 years? That sounds like test installs to me.

Is there a way to see steam install numbers so you know?

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member

How do you go from making a shitty android game to a PS5 2nd party exclusive in 2/3 years?

That is not that I don't believe what you are saying, cause I do, I love the wayback machine and you have backed up your claims.

I just find it so crazy that Sony would somehow then give this guy a platform to show off his new game without some concrete evidence that there is a semi-decent game in there. who knows maybe there is..... but all these other games sure look like shit.

IntentionalPun

It says there's only 10+ installs? For over 2 years? That sounds like test installs to me.

Is there a way to see steam install numbers so you know?
It says 100+ on the second link.

He barely sold any of this shit.. and probably did buy some of the copies himself considering the 5 star reviews lol

But.. it was up on the play store that long, being charged for.. and he has some 1 star reviews.. so I'm pretty sure that was, real people.

IntentionalPun

How do you go from making a shitty android game to a PS5 2nd party exclusive in 2/3 years?

It's not second party.. Sony isn't involved other than lending him a dev kit.

He is just claiming to make an indie game, and made it "Exclusive" which attracted a bunch of the initial intention in the first place. Had he made his blog post w/o that claim, this may never have gotten traction.

One man indie devs with zero games on their track record have gotten Playstation dev kits.

So have devs with nothing but garbage games in their history.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member

He is just claiming to make an indie game, and made it "Exclusive" which attracted a bunch of the initial intention in the first place. Had he made his blog post w/o that claim, this may never have gotten traction.

One man indie devs with zero games on their track record have gotten Playstation dev kits.

So have devs with nothing but garbage games in their history.
If Sony’s not backing him with money to accomplish all this, such as finishing old games and giving them away for free then who is?

DeepSpace5D

I just watched someone play it on Youtube. In it, you can pick up an audio tape. The man speaking on that tape sounds exactly like Hasan Kahraman.

Damn…I think that might be the final nail in the coffin for me.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member

Ok then...........it is a 3rd party exclusive........... why would Sony want this shit as an exclusive then? If it's just some shit why did they not tell him to sling it? Why on earth would they not want Microsoft to be associated with this also, Unreal is multiplatform so what is with the exclusivity? Exactly, why has it gotten traction, because Sony let it. Maybe this will go down as another drop of the ball by Jim Ryan.

IntentionalPun

If Sony’s not backing him with money to accomplish all this, such as finishing old games and giving them away for free then who is?
Nothing Hasan has ever done is the work of an actual "dev team".. it's all stuff 1 person easily could create.

And if he's been doing this for 6 years w/ only a handful of provable "sales" to his name.. then it is not some source of income for him.

And it's all way too big of garbage to think he has "investors."

So why would "finishing" his garbage Steam game and giving it away fore free cost him money?

The writing is on the wall and has been on the wall for months.. this is 1 guy, who has never made more than a few bucks, has no investors, and isn't really spending money to make games.

The only question left is why/how Nuare got involved.. but again, I have a feeling they may not be anymore.

IntentionalPun

Ok then...........it is a 3rd party exclusive........... why would Sony want this shit as an exclusive then? If it's just some shit why did they not tell him to sling it? Why on earth would they not want Microsoft to be associated with this also, Unreal is multiplatform so what is with the exclusivity? Exactly, why has it gotten traction, because Sony let it. Maybe this will go down as another drop of the ball by Jim Ryan.
Being exclusive gains attention.

You instantly get way more attention than you would if it wasn't.

Why would Sony care to be like "oh no we don't want your exclusive indie game" when they've let indies release other exclusive garbage over the years?

Not like "Life of Black Tiger" existed elsewhere...

If letting garbage indies make garbage games for Playstation is "dropping the ball", they've been doing that for nearly a decade.

If you release an utter failure. to sell, aka indie garbage.. it is probable they take your dev kit away, as indies are only "lent them"..

1Games, maker of "life of black tiger" is still at it.. but not on Playstation, only Play Store/iOS.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Nothing Hasan has ever done is the work of an actual "dev team".. it's all stuff 1 person easily could create.

And if he's been doing this for 6 years w/ only a handful of provable "sales" to his name.. then it is not some source of income for him.

And it's all way too big of garbage to think he has "investors."

So why would "finishing" his garbage Steam game and giving it away fore free cost him money?

The writing is on the wall and has been on the wall for months.. this is 1 guy, who has never made more than a few bucks, has no investors, and isn't really spending money to make games.

The only question left is why/how Nuare got involved.. but again, I have a feeling they may not be anymore.
He does have 7+ studios making Abandoned. They aren’t free or cheap.

IntentionalPun

I’m just trying to follow your logic.
The only human being on this planet who has ever claimed to be associated with Blue box other than Hasan is the guy from Nuare.

We have no idea how they got involved, what their involvement is, whether any money exchanged hands, etc.

Other than that we have 6 years of Hasan claiming to have many employees, to have hired voice actors, to have acted as a support studio on big games, and to have worked with other studios.. that his team has lots of experience including AAA experience.

Not a single game mentioned in that experience, not a single human being actually ever claiming to have worked for them, no games citing BlueBox in their credits, etc.

It's all just lies dude.. including the 7+ support studios.. (he actually then LATER told Jason Schirer/Bloomberg it was "6 or 7" lol)

I've told you all of this maybe 100 times..

I think it really is about time for me to stop responding to you.

Much love <3

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

This to me sounds like Hasan’s voice. He’s playing a role and sounds like his voice is masked by some type of effect, but it still sounds similar to Hasan to me in tone and cadence.

DarthPutin

They aren't going to force devs to develop for other platforms if they want to develop solely for PS5. It's not Sony's decision to make.
Besides, you still are making mistake of taking bullshitter at his word. He can claim whatever, then it turns out to be bollocks. When someone asked him about PC port, he said "yes", maybe if someone asks him about bringing game for PS4 or XBOX, he'll say yes as well. So far, we don't know if he can make semi-decent game at all, he already cancelled many projects.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
The only human being on this planet who has ever claimed to be associated with Blue box other than Hasan is the guy from Nuare.

We have no idea how they got involved, what their involvement is, whether any money exchanged hands, etc.

Other than that we have 6 years of Hasan claiming to have many employees, to have hired voice actors, to have acted as a support studio on big games, and to have worked with other studios.. that his team has lots of experience including AAA experience.

Not a single game mentioned in that experience, not a single human being actually ever claiming to have worked for them, no games citing BlueBox in their credits, etc.

It's all just lies dude.. including the 7+ support studios..

I've told you all of this maybe 100 times..

I think it really is about time for me to stop responding to you.

Much love <3
It is all just lies, I agree there, even his existence which is why he has no history or colleagues.

It is 100% Sony backing him.
Why?
-Nobody else would request he make a PS5 only game when it costs nothing to port it to PS4.

Why is Sony backing it to be PS5 only?
Think the floorboard conversation.
They’re streaming textures, only possible on PS5.

IntentionalPun

bitbydeath bitbydeath you are either trolling me, have not read any of my posts including the dozens of replies directly to you, or have the memory of a goldfish.

<3 Have fun my friend, but it is absolutely pointless to keep talking to someone who keeps making the same points that have been thoroughly contradicted.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You actually think Kojima has been working on this ruse for 6 years, and went so far as to create crappy games and charge people money for them?
There is another theory that BlueBox once existed and went bust. Kojima has an office nearby where the employee could have since gotten a job.

CreateQ have already denied involvement whom they supposedly handed it over too.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
They aren't going to force devs to develop for other platforms if they want to develop solely for PS5. It's not Sony's decision to make.
Besides, you still are making mistake of taking bullshitter at his word. He can claim whatever, then it turns out to be bollocks. When someone asked him about PC port, he said "yes", maybe if someone asks him about bringing game for PS4 or XBOX, he'll say yes as well. So far, we don't know if he can make semi-decent game at all, he already cancelled many projects.

I’m not taking any bullshitter at their word. I think both “teams” can agree that Hasan/Bluebox can not make anything semi-decent. That’s never been in question.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
bitbydeath bitbydeath you are either trolling me, have not read any of my posts including the dozens of replies directly to you, or have the memory of a goldfish.

<3 Have fun my friend, but it is absolutely pointless to keep talking to someone who keeps making the same points that have been thoroughly contradicted.
You know you can’t answer it, you’ll find out soon enough, bye for now. <3

DarthPutin

I’m not taking any bullshitter at their word. I think both “teams” can agree that Hasan/Bluebox can not make anything semi-decent. That’s never been in question.
But you believe when they say that their game is PS5 exclusive? Or?.. It could be shitty PS5 exclusive, sure, but even that's not certain. It's not certain even that there is a game))) though I suspect that he's trying to make something, considering the amazing opportunity he got to have so many people interested in his project.

People (not necessarily you) see "PS5 exclusive" and think Sony somehow arranged that, but all it takes is for devs to make unilateral decision to only develop game for PS5... or, in this case, to claim they are only developing for PS5. Though it's also PC now...

ETА: He's just throwing shit at the wall, and will just say whatever. He already claimed an open world game which is now somehow linear... Sony has no ground to interfere, he's not even charging people anything yet, and releasing shitty PS game is not a crime.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
But you believe when they say that their game is PS5 exclusive? Or?.. It could be shitty PS5 exclusive, sure, but even that's not certain. It's not certain even that there is a game))) though I suspect that he's trying to make something, considering the amazing opportunity he got to have so many people interested in his project.

People (not necessarily you) see "PS5 exclusive" and think Sony somehow arranged that, but all it takes is for devs to make unilateral decision to only develop game for PS5... or, in this case, to claim they are only developing for PS5. Though it's also PC now...
Did they say it’s coming to PC now as well 😂

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
All I seen in that IGN interview was that they were releasing this free game that his “friends” were making now on Xbox and PC as well. I dunno it’s been fun guys but I’m going to watch from a distance now. This ain’t going to end well for Bluebox I think though.

Outrunner

Because

Hasan is NOT an actor. He is also NOT the director of Abandoned/Silent Hill.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Top Bottom