• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javthusiast

Banned
You know you can’t answer it, you’ll find out soon enough, bye for now. <3
Trailer2 GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music

GuinGuin

Banned

You need some help if you can't see that

Hasan is NOT an actor. He is also NOT the director of Abandoned/Silent Hill.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.

Outrunner

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.

Are you gonna copy pasta that mental fart everytime now?

CuNi

I know we had our differences in the past but man, are you okay? Are you doing good IRL?
Do you have friends or family close by that you could talk to? I dunno, maybe meet up, socialize a bit or something.

I think you need a break from Computers for a while.

GuinGuin

Banned
I know we had our differences in the past but man, are you okay? Are you doing good IRL?
Do you have friends or family close by that you could talk to? I dunno, maybe meet up, socialize a bit or something.

I think you need a break from Computers for a while.

Pretty sad. Don't be jealous I was the first to crack the code of what's going on here. 🙄

LixhulHot

Banned
My god how do people still think this is anything? My tea mug is blue. Omg I'm making silent hill. Seriously. Clutching at straws at its finest. If blue box guy said the name of our game is "C........R", you'd all be finding links with Command and Conquer. Yawn. Stupidity.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
My god how do people still think this is anything? My tea mug is blue. Omg I'm making silent hill. Seriously. Clutching at straws at its finest. If blue box guy said the name of our game is "C........R", you'd all be finding links with Command and Conquer. Yawn. Stupidity.

It’s a supposed indie dev that has a ton of cash behind them. The curiosity is the how’s and why’s.

-7+ studios working on it
-Blue box having worked on games with other developers that is not yet explained
-Finishing and giving away full games for free
-The demo having a lot better graphics than team fake expected
-It being next-gen exclusive
-the strange interviews and reactions from everyone in the industry

That plus a lot more, shows it’s a lot bigger than some perceive.

A.Romero

Hmm. Maybe Kojima is just going to make his Silent Hills game, but just use the Siren branding. That's also an abandoned IP.

I love Kojima but I really don't want him to touch any Konami IP ever again after all that happened although I kind of understand Konami's position.

TBH he could create his own horror game and make it great. Doesn't need brand recognition thanks to having his name plastered in everything he does. I mean, P.T. didn't have any relation to SL and it was great.

That said, I'm 99% Team Fake.

I'd play a MGS game directed/produced by other people, though.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I love Kojima but I really don't want him to touch any Konami IP ever again after all that happened although I kind of understand Konami's position.

TBH he could create his own horror game and make it great. Doesn't need brand recognition thanks to having his name plastered in everything he does. I mean, P.T. didn't have any relation to SL and it was great.

That said, I'm 99% Team Fake.

I'd play a MGS game directed/produced by other people, though.

Sony’s going big on games becoming movies/shows atm, might be to reboot their franchise.

Kdad

Cuck Racer?

Kdad

I think we at the point that any unrelated Kojima reveal will be seen as a win for team real cause the goal post moved so much that it’s now down to a general reveal. I commend y’all.
Are you speaking as team real or about team real? I'm on team real, don't agree with you. Also, any kojima reveal is a win for us all <3

GuinGuin

Banned
You're going to ignore the SIREN refrence?

How about this. The original music video the singer is wearing an eye patch. Same as the mystery Abandoned character and Big Boss. How many singers wear an eye patch? One in 10,000? The song is from 1975. The same year as Ground Zeroes.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Hopefully they announce MGS or SH asap, cant wait to see the tears from these team fakes.

GuinGuin

Banned
This comment was made within an hour on the PlayStation blog when Abandoned was announced. People knew from the beginning what was up.
UrmL3Uv.png

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It came out in May... he was in early dev, with content he has since completely ditched, in April.

So on what planet would Hasan who has only showed us a 5 second teaser, in August, needed UE5 for longer than it's release in May?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
It came out in May... he was in early dev, with content he has since completely ditched, in April.

So on what planet would Hasan who has only showed us a 5 second teaser, in August, needed UE5 for longer than it's release in May?

It’s due out next year. Game would have been in development for a couple years now.

Are you speaking as team real or about team real? I'm on team real, don't agree with you. Also, any kojima reveal is a win for us all <3
About team real. It seems like it went from abandoned is a Kojima game to any Kojima announcement is what is now being expected even if unrelated to abandoned.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
The origional teaser actually stated Q4 2021
It was, it got pushed.
It was mentioned once on twitter, and again in the recent NME article.

Abandoned is set to launch on PS5 sometime in 2022.

Hugare

No. If MGS or Silent Hill is announced and it has nothing to do with abandoned - which it does not - team real, as they are now, are complete losers.

You can tell yourself you won to make yourself feel better, but no one will believe you, other than the other losers.

If abandoned has anything to do with MGS and Silent Hill - which it doesn’t, so this will never happen - I’ll admit defeat.
"losers", "admit defeat", "tell yourself that you won"

I know that I'm saying this on a gaming forum, but some of you really have to go outside more often instead of being this much emotionally invested in discussing online

Seriously

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
"losers", "admit defeat", "tell yourself that you won"

I know that I'm saying this on a gaming forum, but some of you really have to go outside more often instead of being this much emotionally invested in discussing online

Seriously

If they were my kids, I’d be banning them from going online.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Watch it be the weird xbox streaming project that was rumored.
This is happening but it won't be by next Wednesday. If anything, Kojima being at Gamescom will be a new trailer for the content that's new in Death Stranding Director's Cut.

Kdad

About team real. It seems like it went from abandoned is a Kojima game to any Kojima announcement is what is now being expected even if unrelated to abandoned.
I don't thin abandoned is a Kojima game...believe it's a ruse, so is Blue box. I believe that kojima is making some Konami IP of some sort, perhaps because SONY has licensed it, and that BB is a teaser being used to announce it. I'm guessing you'll never play abandoned as a full game...it's never ment to be one.

schaft0620

It’s a supposed indie dev that has a ton of cash behind them. The curiosity is the how’s and why’s.

-7+ studios working on it
-Blue box having worked on games with other developers that is not yet explained
-Finishing and giving away full games for free
-The demo having a lot better graphics than team fake expected
-It being next-gen exclusive
-the strange interviews and reactions from everyone in the industry

That plus a lot more, shows it’s a lot bigger than some perceive.

The problem is, they clearly don't have a ton of cash behind them. They said Abandoned has a budget of $250k. We have already broken that down 100 different ways of how thats a lie.

It was, it got pushed.
It was mentioned once on twitter, and again in the recent NME article.

Another major misreporting, Blue Box already said the game isn't called Abandoned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom