• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darius87

Wut?
Kahraman says those who purchased the early access version of The Haunting originally will soon be able to fill out a form and provide proof of purchase on the Blue Box website to receive a free copy of Abandoned.
Abandoned isn't a game.

GuinGuin

Banned
Kojima did a deception for MGS2. (Raiden being hidden as the main character)
He did two deceptions for MGS5 (Moby Dick Studios and the real identity of venom snake)
He did a deception for Silent Hills (PT)

If you go and read the lore and kojima's explanations and thought processes and links and connections for those they get weirder and more elaborate over time. They are literally just as tenuous and strange as the Blue Box stuff and they are documented and indisputably real.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
So many wins incoming for #TeamReal!

sexy sexi GIF

Mounting #TeamFake to help them realize the #truth!

GuinGuin

Banned
Watching a gameplay video of that Haunting game,this legitimately seems like a joke game made janky on purpose. In other words part of the ruse.

"These woods has such a dark energy which clings to the path like dark energy. I wonder how this is going to be like?"

"OMG, YES" 😂

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN $250,000!

THEAP99

Banned
Kojima did a deception for MGS2. (Raiden being hidden as the main character)
He did two deceptions for MGS5 (Moby Dick Studios and the real identity of venom snake)
He did a deception for Silent Hills (PT)

If you go and read the lore and kojima's explanations and thought processes and links and connections for those they get weirder and more elaborate over time. They are literally just as tenuous and strange as the Blue Box stuff and they are documented and indisputably real.
But why choose bluebox studios, a studio with a history of blunders and sketchiness as the false flag?

GuinGuin

Banned
But why choose bluebox studios, a studio with a history of blunders and sketchiness as the false flag?

Because their ineptness is the perfect cover. Kojima specifically didn't want anyone smart enough to figure out he was being used as a puppet.

Hasan is NOT an actor. He is also NOT the director of Abandoned/Silent Hill.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.

H . R . 2

What amazes me is how people take BB's history so seriously
do you really think that a fake company would actually develop any games? this is exactly what a fake company's history would and should look like!
people fail to take Kojima's patience into account. I am certain Kojima registered Blue Box back in 2014-15 alongside Kojima Netherlands to use it as a front for whatever his next game was going to be and since he already knew that he was going to make at least one horror game (he announced it on Twitter), he knew it would eventually come in handy. Kojima always plays the long con

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
do you really think that a fake company would actually develop any games? this is exactly what a fake company's history would and should look like!
people fail to take Kojima's patience into account. I am certain Kojima registered Blue Box back in 2014-15 alongside Kojima Netherlands to use it as a front for whatever his next game was going to be and since he already knew that he was going to make at least one horror game (he announced it on Twitter), he knew it would eventually come in handy. Kojima always plays the long con

Exactly. The problem with his last two fake companies was that they had no history and appeared from nowhere. He wasn't going to make that mistake again. They let a few asset flips and low effort games out to make a fake paper trail.

But people actually bought The Haunting... Actual transactions of money took place.

Charging people for a fake game is fraud, is it not?

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Read the thread...
Ok Love Okay Baby GIF

What a dishonest attempt at hiding such an abysmal display of ignorance.
I mean this could have easily been dealt with a tiny little bit of "oh ok my bad" humbleness after insisting twice what was wrong with the map and failing to get there, but in the end you just had to follow the Troll way so here's your deserving bottom on the Platter of Shame.

Ok class, this is Europe:

png-clipart-europe-map-map-black-white-computer-wallpaper.png

No, class, this is not Europe.

It's got Portugal cut out, along with Cyprus, some islands and also it appears some balcans aren't cut correctly either. That's a rather stupid map with a very questionable source.

Here is Europe, class.
y6dndZx.png

And remember to pay attention to your Geography lessons, class.
Or at least learn how to read simple maps and follow simple clues like "there's a country missing to the West", class.

ParaSeoul

But people actually bought The Haunting... Actual transactions of money took place.

Charging people for a fake game is fraud, is it not?
Its being made free to everyone,when you pay for steam early access you pay for early access and future builds of the game so they're not technically doing anything wrong.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I can tell Team Real aren't PC gamers as they think that this shitty amateur hour dev and his crappy releases can't be real, and must be some joke or part of a ruse lol

Have you ever browsed the dredges of Steam before?

There are over 50,000 total games on Steam, and like 40,000 of them are total garbage lol

IntentionalPun

Be honest I was falling off the team real bandwagon. But the fact they had to do it through ps plus to make it free in Germany for this app kinda confirms sony is pushing this really hard.
All game demos end up on PS Plus in Germany.. it's just.. how it works generally. (at least for any game that isn't rated by their rating system, or has an adult rating)

That's all Abandoned: Realtime Experience is anyways, a game demo.. the lamest game demo ever.

It's based on a 2020 law IIRC.

Last edited:
I can tell Team Real aren't PC gamers as they think that this shitty amateur hour dev and his crappy releases can't be real, and must be some joke or part of a ruse lol

There are over 50,000 total games on Steam, and like 40,000 of them are total garbage lol

LOL.. You know how many amature Steam games I have purchased or downloaded ??? 0

The only people who buy these are youtubers and the 10 year olds they play to .

I am sure there are some gems in there but I don't have time to wade through the trash looking for them.

IntentionalPun

LOL.. You know how many amature Steam games I have purchased or downloaded ??? 0

The only people who buy these are youtubers and the 10 year olds they play to .

I am sure there are some gems in there but I don't have time to wade through the trash looking for them.
You can also download anything for free if you work at Valve, or.. know someone at Valve who will add you to their family ;)

It's.. pretty awesome.

GuinGuin

Banned
Okay, we ALL agree Hasan is a liar.

The question is what is the motivation for his lies?

In an interview he says he chose to make an app instead just releasing trailers because it's cheaper. That's obviously incorrect and therefore a lie.

But why lie about this? A real indie would be proud of their unique app and boasting about it not dismissing it as a cheaper way to do things.

He lies because he wants to hide the real reason it exists. To serve the Silent Hills ARG.

IntentionalPun

He lies because he's a total weirdo who has been telling weird ass lies surrounding every project he's ever done.

From his Kickstarter that got zero traction but somehow got "fully funded by private investors".. to his endless claims his games are going to be AAA, but then suddenly they aren't.. to never really even releasing his games and instead releasing apps that don't work with a promise of an update, to claiming his games are being pulled temporarily and will come back soon and they don't..

Dude has spent 6 years trying and failing to make any game have some sort of hype, and he has it now.. and is probably trying to leverage it to get real funding, but he can't help but lie constantly, because...

Well, he's a liar.

And not like how your average human lies from time to time or tells white lies.. he's a straight up pathological liar.

That's my opinion at least.

THE:MILKMAN

And not like how your average human lies from time to time or tells white lies.. he's a straight up pathological liar.

If that is the case it begs the question why the two latest interviews treated him with kid gloves and virtually pushed the narrative that us gamers have treated Hasan badly.

It makes zero sense as usual.

IntentionalPun

If that is the case it begs the question why the two latest interviews treated him with kid gloves and virtually pushed the narrative that us gamers have treated Hasan badly.

It makes zero sense as usual.
Because they aren't paying anywhere near as much attention as someone like myself is.

IGN printed a blatant lie; but you'd have to be digging through archive.org to find it.

IGN is also just a fluff piece dogshit web site in general lol

The idea that NME/IGN would do any real journalism is what is nonsensical. Even J. Schrier is hardly a "journalist".. dude didn't do any digging into Hasan.. his entire career is based on having contacts at studios who leak things.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
For those wondering why this is taking so long

P.T. was designed to take players at least a week to complete, and Kojima intended the puzzles to be very enigmatic and difficult.[7] Despite this, a few gamers reportedly finished the game within hours after the release, surprising him.[7][19] Kojima also intended for P.T. to be a mystery in order to make it a more frightening experience. There is little, cryptic, information given in the game on events that take place, and there are few clues as to how to solve the puzzles.

Because they aren't paying anywhere near as much attention as someone like myself is.

IGN printed a blatant lie; but you'd have to be digging through archive.org to find it.

IGN is also just a fluff piece dogshit web site in general lol

The idea that NME/IGN would do any real journalism is what is nonsensical. Even J. Schrier is hardly a "journalist".. dude didn't do any digging into Hasan.. his entire career is based on having contacts at studios who leak things.

They would only need to read this thread or the Reddit one to have all the facts they need....No digging necessary. I'm sure between checking those out and Twitter convos they know as much as yourself which like I said makes the poor misunderstood Hasan path they went down seem suspect to me.

IntentionalPun

They would only need to read this thread or the Reddit one to have all the facts they need....No digging necessary. I'm sure between checking those out and Twitter convos they know as much as yourself which like I said makes the poor misunderstood Hasan path they went down seem suspect to me.
And I doubt they are even doing that much.

Most of these threads are people babbling for pages about nonsense.. same with Reddit... actual info is pretty burried.

I mean this forum obsessed over a random unrelated YouTube video for like 90% of the posts for a day.. and then had 2 pages of bickering about a map of Europe lol

Jason ignores most of even Resetera for instance; dude shows up makes a post and then clearly just ignores threads where even he's getting lots of replies or @'s.

And I doubt they are even doing that much.

Most of these threads are people babbling for pages about nonsense.. same with Reddit... actual info is pretty burried.

I mean this forum obsessed over a random unrelated YouTube video for like 90% of the posts for a day.. and then had 2 pages of bickering about a map of Europe lol

Jason ignores most of even Resetera for instance; dude shows up makes a post and then clearly just ignores threads where even he's getting lots of replies or @'s.

Let's see how it plays out. I don't think it was coincidence that low-level freelancers have been the ones to do these interviews.

Jason was different being right there at the start of this but he very quickly (and oddly) dropped it completely. Given he normally has a don't give a fuck attitude I would think he'd have no qualms fully exposing Hasan if like yourself believed he was a fraud and a liar. He did Tweet a few days after his article to say he thought Hasan was a one man band in over his head but that was it.

Two months and a very deep hole later we still have Hasan making extraordinary claims publicly and banding about Sony and UE without either company batting an eyelid (but posting Twitter emojis!).

IntentionalPun

Let's see how it plays out. I don't think it was coincidence that low-level freelancers have been the ones to do these interviews.

Jason was different being right there at the start of this but he very quickly (and oddly) dropped it completely. Given he normally has a don't give a fuck attitude I would think he'd have no qualms fully exposing Hasan if like yourself believed he was a fraud and a liar. He did Tweet a few days after his article to say he thought Hasan was a one man band in over his head but that was it.

Two months and a very deep hole later we still have Hasan making extraordinary claims publicly and banding about Sony and UE without either company batting an eyelid (but posting Twitter emojis!).

Jason brought it up 2 days ago, writing in his dinky Bloomberg blog about the app delay, and then posted a tweet making fun of what actually was.

He said on twitter he doesn't think this story is that complicated; he's expressed the belief it's just an indie in over their head.. I don't find it odd that he hasn't done more.

A lot of the "media" are just saying "this guy doesn't deserve attention we should give other better devs attention."

Last edited:

hyperbertha

'hassan' choosing to show his face in such clarity while pulling such an obvious scam is the most interesting about all this. He could have easily just not put his face on the internet and do the same thing and he would be much safer, provided it was a scam.

GuinGuin

Banned
'hassan' choosing to show his face in such clarity while pulling such an obvious scam is the most interesting about all this. He could have easily just not put his face on the internet and do the same thing and he would be much safer, provided it was a scam.

Hasan isn't a scammer. He is the one being duped by Kojima.

GHG

Gold Member

You're right.

Still team real until the death though.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Another point to remember. Hasan is explicit that Abandoned is not the actual name of the game. No indie would do that when there is so much attention around the game. If you rename it you lose all of the hype you have built up over these months. It would be moronic to work so hard promoting a game just to change the name later. Unless the game you are promoting is a ruse of course.

Top Bottom