• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I think the person was complaining about how difficult PT was to solve, and Kojima was offering the solution.

But why retweet it? He could just have linked a YouTube guide in comments, lol..

I think he's talking about video capture; he doesn't want video capture to be a mystery like PT.

The guy who tweets makes a lot of videos as far as I can tell.

I think it's catch (to catch on to something).

A lot of people capture videos on their phones, so that's a long shot mate.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I think it's catch (to catch on to something).

A lot of people capture videos on their phones, so that's a long shot mate.

Why would it be on his phone? He's making a PT Concept Movie:

Also explains why Kojima follows him.

edit: Derp guess that's wrong lol

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

That concept movie came out in 2014.

Oh gotcha thanks.

He still appears to be doing video capture.

Maybe I'm wrong; either way the guy isn't saying he's having trouble solving PT.. he's saying he doesn't want something else to be as difficult as PT was to solve.

Either way you guys connecting everything about PT to Abandoned is in your head lol

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

The Blue Box thing is the focus right now but what is happening with this? Apparently they've actually given out verified PSN codes for a marketing thing and have got people who got the codes to sign NDA's.

GuinGuin

Banned

The Blue Box thing is the focus right now but what is happening with this? Apparently they've actually given out verified PSN codes for a marketing thing and have got people who got the codes to sign NDA's.

They aren't involved. Just looking to capitalize on the situation. Their hints are too obvious. That's the give away.

ParaSeoul

They aren't involved. Just looking to capitalize on the situation. Their hints are too obvious. That's the give away.
I know they aren't involved in the blue box stuff but what about the codes? Did anyone figure what they were? Did they reuse old codes from an older promotion?

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Downloaded Tales of Six Swords for Android and played it on BlueStacks. You're presented with this...
KHAT2y0.jpg
Then if you visit the old FB page for the game you can find posts about the "update" from as far back as 2yrs ago.
This M.O. seem familiar?

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Downloaded Tales of Six Swords for Android and played it on BlueStacks. You're presented with this...

Then if you visit the old FB page for the game you can find posts about the "update" from as far back as 2yrs ago.

This M.O. seem familiar?

It's the same scam he's always been running. Sad that people can't recognize that because they want to believe a conspiracy instead.

It's the same scam he's always been running. Sad that people can't recognize that because they want to believe a conspiracy instead.
It's Kojima fans. Just look at the Never Be Game Over nonsense. They can't accept this is a guy in over his head and got too much attention for using another IP in his social media marketing. (I say this as a Kojima fan)

The more people that believe the harder hit Sony takes if it all falls apart. I say hype it up and keep hyping it and if he is the scammer everyone thinks he is then let Sony take the backlash for it . Worst case scenario, sony doesn't let the crap happen anymore and they are more careful in the future to who they give the spotlight to.

GuinGuin

Banned
The more people that believe the harder hit Sony takes if it all falls apart. I say hype it up and keep hyping it and if he is the scammer everyone thinks he is then let Sony take the backlash for it . Worst case scenario, sony doesn't let the crap happen anymore and they are more careful in the future to who they give the spotlight to.

Shu Yoshida wouldn't be hyping the game if he hadn't seen the real thing.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
If Hasan is a scam artist and we'll take it as fact for this scenario then why would the Head of Independent Developer Initiative Shuhei Yoshida download the app (still on his PS5) and tweet about it? If you were in his same position you'd want to see what is happening with this indie dev with the buzz that Kojima is part of it? He gets to see alot more behind the scenes so Shu must know the situation at Bluebox. Why is he promoting a scam? He already went through similar shit with No Man's Sky. NMS is now a must have game, credit to Seán Murray and Hello Games for raising that Titanic.

No rubbish about the Life of Black Tiger blog as that is a) rubbish and b) not hyped. If you saw Life of Black Tiger and still bought it, that's on you for being soft in the head.

GuinGuin

Banned
I'm on team fake but Yoshida seems to be trolling too much so who knows....maybe this Hasan was hired as a scam/proxy developer?

Yes, that's my theory.

Hasan is NOT an actor. He is also NOT the director of Abandoned/Silent Hill.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.

Last edited:
Yes, that's my theory.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.

Dude, this is the 40th time you've pasted this utter nonsense. We get it, you wrote up a whacky theory you're very proud of.

CKPhpnp.jpg

Last edited:

KillaJamm

Yes, that's my theory.

Honestly at this point I'm not sure what the hell this is all about, both teams seem to have solid arguments that favour their side of the debate, so I guess we won't have a definitive answer until we eventually get a full announcement. What I am absolutely positive of is that GuinGuin is an absolute nutcase and I would please advise anyone not to even mention the fact Scientology and Mormonism exist as it could have devastating consequences for us all.

trikster40

It does, its so glitchy for me.

I get duplicates of my game thumbnails let me grab a screen cause people are asking, i'm at work so I cant get it at the moment.
I think you’re referring to the fact that PS4 and Ps5 versions now have their own individual thumbnails, so it looks duplicated but it’s not.

Im in the beta, and mine says real-time experience:
( can’t upload pic for some reason).

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
I think you’re referring to the fact that PS4 and Ps5 versions now have their own individual thumbnails, so it looks duplicated but it’s not.

Im in the beta, and mine says real-time experience:
( can’t upload pic for some reason).

US PSN? Try to upload it again if you would.

Dr_Salt

Banned
Are people really playing the Abandoned app over and over again to try to trigger a super secret trailer or game? Lmao.

IntentionalPun

It's not everything - at least for me, but there's "coincidences" this last week (since Abandoned trailer and P.T.'s 7 year anniversary) that hasn't been part of Kojimas "Twitter-persona" before.

Even you must admit that?
Well the Abandoned thing didn't end up coming out on the PT anniversarty so that was a bit of a flop wasn't it?

We actually don't know if he never re-tweeted any PT stuff on past anniversaries.

But obviously it also was a huge year for people tweeting about it for obvious reasons lol

Either way he is likely working on something horror related, as he has said he wanted to, and was tweeting about that a couple years back.

ParaSeoul

Well the Abandoned thing didn't end up coming out on the PT anniversarty so that was a bit of a flop wasn't it?

We actually don't know if he never re-tweeted any PT stuff on past anniversaries.

But obviously it also was a huge year for people tweeting about it for obvious reasons lol

Either way he is likely working on something horror related, as he has said he wanted to, and was tweeting about that a couple years back.
To be fair,PT was announced at Gamecom.

THE:MILKMAN

Just checking out the updated PlayStation indies website and wonder why Abandoned/Blue Box (the most talked about "indie" the last 3 months) doesn't feature at all as far as I can tell?

A sign Sony is distancing themselves from them or Hasan? Or a sign Abandoned is something else entirely?

GuinGuin

Banned
Just checking out the updated PlayStation indies website and wonder why Abandoned/Blue Box (the most talked about "indie" the last 3 months) doesn't feature at all as far as I can tell?

A sign Sony is distancing themselves from them or Hasan? Or a sign Abandoned is something else entirely?

For one Abandoned is not the real name of the game and it's also no indie.

ParaSeoul

Sony distancing themselves makes no sense when the head of indies tweeted about it.

Top Bottom