• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE:MILKMAN

That's the thing. If Abandoned was a genuine indie then Sony would lean into it on the indie site given the hype generated or have killed it dead if it was a blatant fraud or lone guy in over his head.

This "mystery" treatment and the weird way the game site outlets interviewed Hasan seems to point in one direction (that this is something else).

If the silence continues during/after Gamescom next week then I might start to think it really is a lone guy blagging it and Sony/Epic/Nuare amazingly just let him get away with using their names for so long.

trikster40

US PSN? Try to upload it again if you would.
gaodDwr.jpg

can’t figure out how to rotate it lol

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

That's the thing. If Abandoned was a genuine indie then Sony would lean into it on the indie site given the hype generated or have killed it dead if it was a blatant fraud or lone guy in over his head.

This "mystery" treatment and the weird way the game site outlets interviewed Hasan seems to point in one direction (that this is something else).

If the silence continues during/after Gamescom next week then I might start to think it really is a lone guy blagging it and Sony/Epic/Nuare amazingly just let him get away with using their names for so long.
Yeah bro its obvious this is something more,if it wasn't they would have stepped in. Which is why I keep saying this endless debate is pointless. All we can do is wait until something comes up again. I doubt it will continue after Gamescom,its already ran too long in my opinion and most others I talk to.

trikster40

Are you on the beta program?
Yeah, which I quite like by the way. The new trophy listing is sooo much better.

I’m on the latest version of Abandoned from last week when they updated it.

I’m not sure why the thumbnail would be different for beta users. Any other games/apps out there with different thumbnails?

I also wonder why Hasan or Bluebox games appearently don’t Twitter anymore since the teaser release. The only think we heard is trough very strange interviews.

i also read that some people contacted Hasans sister and she said that he is real. However the tweet is a little bit strange, she just said he is real and that he is not Kojima, but she doesn’t directly rule out a cover up. Also if this is all legit, it went by far out of hand, if people bug his family members, but still Sony and Kojima remain silent.

That must be something more just imagine the backlash at Sony if it is just an indie for not stepping in at all.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Wut?
"Kahraman says those who purchased the early access version of The Haunting originally will soon be able to fill out a form and provide proof of purchase on the Blue Box website to receive a free copy of Abandoned."

So... If this is true it's the most scammy thing so far. Do they still sell early access to that title?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Kojima retweeted it, does not have to mean anything but I think it's a given that he at least speak about Death Stranding DC.
I'm guessing the same. The first Director's Cut video was through Geoff.

I have the tinfoil hat on that an Abandoned announcement will happen and announced at a later stage in the show with no link to Kojima. It will continue to be cryptic.

baphomet

Hes working on ONE project,you said multiple projects. And you literally pulled that out of your ass.

What are you even talking about? Yes, he's working on multiple projects. You think he's been sitting with his thumb up his ass since Death Stranding released? Because we know he's working on at least one other project not including Death Stranding DC.

ParaSeoul

What are you even talking about? Yes, he's working on multiple projects. You think he's been sitting with his thumb up his ass since Death Stranding released? Because we know he's working on at least one other project not including Death Stranding DC.
All the articles say he hopes to work on multiple smaller titles while he focuses on one big game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom