• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GuinGuin

Banned
All the articles say he hopes to work on multiple smaller titles while he focuses on one big game.

The PT demo contained a large portion of the city of Silent Hill according to people who have hacked it. If Sony convinced Konami to give Kojima back those assets then I think he could make the rest of what he wanted rather quickly.

proandrad

Team real coming in strong.

8gTYRmM.jpg

baphomet

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I've been off this thread for a little while, cause I really don't like what it's turning into..

I asked a dude in this thread, if he wanted to elaborate on some of his "findings" - he began to PM me:

HFE2oz1.jpg

This shit needs to stop! - and every crazy person in here (on both sides) are getting ignored onward.

We're having fun people! - don't submit to something ritual/religious goddammit!

ParaSeoul

What part of him working on multiple projects are you not understanding?

Your rebuttal is literally a link to him talking about working on multiple projects.
He says he is working on a big game while expressing interest in smaller titles while working on the bigger project. He HOPES to do some smaller titles. You imply he is working on multiple projects simultaneously which isn't true.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

I've been off this thread for a little while, cause I really don't like what it's turning into..

I asked a dude in this thread, if he wanted to elaborate on some of his "findings" - he began to PM me:

HFE2oz1.jpg

This shit needs to stop! - and every crazy person in here (on both sides) are getting ignored onward.

We're having fun people! - don't submit to something ritual/religious goddammit!
Lol i think i know who this is,they've been messaging me as well. I have no idea if they're serious.

There are rumors that the relationship between Kojima and Konami improved again. I mean it makes sense because why should Kojima still being angry, being fired is probably the best thing that ever happened to him, considering what he has now. And Konami is recently entering the game market again, although slowly so there is a change of heart in the company and perhaps some of them also regret the whole thing now.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
There are rumors that the relationship between Kojima and Konami improved again. I mean it makes sense because why should Kojima still being angry, being fired is probably the best thing that ever happened to him, considering what he has now. And Konami is recently entering the game market again, although slowly so there is a change of heart in the company and perhaps some of them also regret the whole thing now.
This could very well be:
Former Konami president Shinji Hirano appointed president of Kojima Productions | VG247

The strings these two guys have to Konami are pretty much unbreakable. If they want to work on a Konami IP - I don't think it's very hard for them to get the deal - especially not if Sony is backing it.

Last edited:

GrayChild

HFE2oz1.jpg

Wait... this must be ironical posting... right...?

Yes, they fired him.

It looks like Konami reversed course from that previous article

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieb...cturing-its-gaming-divisions/?sh=5a54978e1919
The other big change is that the management team at Konami Digital Entertainment is getting changed around. While Hideki Hayakawa remains as CEO, the shift to mobile from a few years back with the appointment of Sadaaki Kaneyoshi has seemingly been reversed.

This happened in Janurary so somthing could have sparked from this

ParaSeoul

Shocking amount of Death Stranding clips for a game thats already released,wondering if thats to stop rumors of Kojima revealing more there.

Like it or not, this is just like all Hideo's games for decades now. We always begin having fun far before the game releases, we are all playing the game right now.
That's why so many people believe it's true, because people who likes Hideo's games knows this feeling far too well, it all feels familiar.

matty3092

The PT demo contained a large portion of the city of Silent Hill according to people who have hacked it. If Sony convinced Konami to give Kojima back those assets then I think he could make the rest of what he wanted.
I'm on team fake but I really want this to be real. However this is straight up not true there is a small section of the town that is used in the "Silent Hills" reveal cutscene with hacking u can get to it but it is just a very small section that was just scene dressing for the one cutscene.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Like it or not, this is just like all Hideo's games for decades now. We always begin having fun far before the game releases, we are all playing the game right now.
That's why so many people believe it's true, because people who likes Hideo's games knows this feeling far too well, it all feels familiar.
rEe3goK.jpg

Emotion Reaction GIF

GuinGuin

Banned
I'm on team fake but I really want this to be real. However this is straight up not true there is a small section of the town that is used in the "Silent Hills" reveal cutscene with hacking u can get to it but it is just a very small section that was just scene dressing for the one cutscene.
I shouldn't have said large portion only portion. I didn't watch the video.

baphomet

He says he is working on a big game while expressing interest in smaller titles while working on the bigger project. He HOPES to do some smaller titles. You imply he is working on multiple projects simultaneously which isn't true.

Yes, he is currently working on multiple titles. Right now.

Its pretty obvious they have been working on somethong else. The studio is far to large to only be working on the DC For that length of time.

That doesnt mean they are doing sh, but we will probably get some kind of word on just what his next project will be.

Bear in mind that the pandemic may have greatly impacted Kojima Productions' operations last year. Given the circumstances it wouldn't surprise me if the DC was all they were really able to work on.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
They're not commenting on it :pie_thinking:
You waited a whole hour and 40 minutes to say this lol

And it was like 4AM in the US where many of us live.

Which honestly sort of sums up for me why this thread is kinda boring now..

Guy most commonly known as the creator of MGS who said he wanted to work on a horror game in 2019 does an interview w/ an obvious "!" reference a child could notice, and discusses horror.. and within an hour and a half you guys are acting like team fake must not have any response lol

The thread is almost entirely just Kojima stuff now w/ nothing to do with Abandoned. Get back on topic and then maybe Team Fake will comment lol

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

LOL, just saw this on reddit.

It was obvious The Whisperer was the same lame "gameplay" as The Haunting but this guy found a bunch of assets/other things similar, and even some assets in Abandoned trailer.

Hasan has just been messing around updating the same Unreal Engine project since like 2018 lol

Almost guarantee the music is stolen too.. funny Hasan says it's illegal to stream his game...

edit: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/s___...piracy-thread.1610519/page-184#post-264328705

That's just his Steam Early Access game.. which is a slightly better version of the terrible Android game he sold under The Whisperer (same concept.. walk around take pictures..and... and? nothing else lol)

This guy is just working on some Unreal Engine projects and improving them and releasing them on different platforms trying to make a few bucks lol

The fact he got Nuare involved still amazes me.. although I have to wonder if they are even still on board.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member

It was obvious The Whisperer was the same lame "gameplay" as The Haunting but this guy found a bunch of assets/other things similar, and even some assets in Abandoned trailer.

Hasan has just been messing around updating the same Unreal Engine project since like 2018 lol

Almost guarantee the music is stolen too.. funny Hasan says it's illegal to stream his game...

edit: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/s___...piracy-thread.1610519/page-184#post-264328705

Frustrated World Cup GIF

bitbydeath

Gold Member

He’s referring to the fake trailer FYI.

ManaByte

Gold Member
So after Hasan admits whats in the blog has nothing to do with the game, Sony still give him oxygen. Shu tweets about downloading the Abandoned App even though in his role he should know exactly what's going on at Bluebox. How does that work?

He managed to bamboozle Sony into promoting his Unreal game that is now on its third name in four years.

IntentionalPun

30 seconds of work by Shu and Sony is "giving Hasan oxygen"...?

You guys rarely address whats right in front of us.. and try to actually relate it to how it somehow fits a Kojima ruse, instead it's all about how Sony isn't shutting this down.

How does a dipshit like Hasan selling the same asset flip game on Android for years, then modifying it for Steam EA actually fit a Kojima ruse?

Last edited:
Top Bottom