• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Jones

Gold Member
He managed to bamboozle Sony into promoting his Unreal game that is now on its third name in four years.
So an incompetent boob from the Netherlands is doing circles around Sony. There is something here. The conspiracy theories would have reached them. The Abandoned App has had more sustained interest this Summer than E3. Neither Sony or Konami have sought to shut this down. One statement from either of them would have ended all this. Konami have shut down smaller rumours in the past.

So an incompetent boob from the Netherlands is doing circles around Sony. There is something here. The conspiracy theories would have reached them. The Abandoned App has had more sustained interest this Summer than E3. Neither Sony or Konami have sought to shut this down. One statement from either of them would have ended all this. Konami have shut down smaller rumours in the past.
Don’t forget Kojima, his Twitter responses are full of Abandoned, Hasan references, but he seems completely fine with it. Team Fake always say because Kojima don’t care about such a small indie. But if you have what Kojima has, you would surely don’t let it going on, that people continuously think you are an asset flipping fraud.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Are you fucking stupid?

So he's only working on Death Stranding Directors Cut right now?
Directors cut is 1 month work and not main staff. Kinda probably already worked on something before death stranding releases and that was 2 years ago

GuinGuin

Banned

Very true. Konami made a statement about a very small rumor that was silent Hill related not long ago.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Yes.. the only trailer that exists.. thanks for informing me.
Sure Jan GIF
The trailer he's referring to:

The trailer which is using UE5, if I understand Hasan correct:

Mr Mackey Mmkay GIF by South Park

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Hasan was adamant that wasn’t a trailer lol, said so like a week before that dumb patch ;)

But thanks for clarifying that post wasn’t referring to the 5 second clip that has 2 whole assets ;)

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Looking for the statement in that canceled project I found this. Confirmation that Kojima is working on a horror game.

Kojima has been working on a horror title for PlayStation since DS’s completion, but I don’t think Team Fake are ready to relate it to Abandoned yet.

IntentionalPun

But Hasan stated the first trailer isn't from the game... They are both teasers btw, so...
He called it an “intro.”

Not sure why you guys keep pointing that out either. It’s something Hasan said after people discovered it was a bad asset flip and is evidence #102674 of him being an amateur hour liar lol

8BiTw0LF

Banned
He called it an “intro.”

Not sure why you guys keep pointing that out either. It’s something Hasan said after people discovered it was a bad asset flip and is evidence #102674 of him being an amateur hour liar lol
We can both agree on he's a liar, but not why he's lying - that's why we're here!

batman the brave and the bold smile GIF

Edit: And Hasan actually said it's a teaser for a teaser - whatever that means.

Last edited:
I'm still not seeing confirmation that Kojima is actively working on a horror game. I thought all those articles from Summer 2020 about him making a horror game were related to that cancelled Stadia project.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

IntentionalPun

Google all but confirmed they did in fact talk to Kojima.

There was just no ink to paper or real deal in the works enough to claim anything got “cancelled.” Can’t cancel a deal that hasn’t happened.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member

"Is Abandoned really an indie game? If it's an indie game, why is it that Yushida, head of PlayStation Indies, and PlayStation Indies own website doesn't even showcase it?"

That's because there is nothing to showcase. I haven't seen anything to indicate that more than a day of work has been done in Unreal. The mocap he's talking about is probably Perception Neuron(I have the 32-neuron kit), which was ~$2k a few years ago. He probably borrowed some money from his family I see it all the time on the tv show called The Profit. Once Marcus, the investor and host, did an episode with a guy who borrowed ~$200k from his old-ass parents to start a food truck business and he paid himself $75k/year for 2 years out of that for his salary and spent the rest on the truck. Some people are just hustlers.

On some of these older projects, he probably bought some assets, and separately paid some dude from Pakistan on Fiverr $500 to make a "game" using them. That's what The Haunting looks like. A $500 game.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

Konami has taken down PT and MGS fan remakes before but haven't even made a statement on Hasan or Blue Box.

ParaSeoul

He basically name dropped Silent Hill and to deleted the tweet and put out a statement he wasn't affiliated with Konami but Konami never said anything.

kyliethicc

"I can't really say specifically. It won't be like the past. It won't be one step at a time. It's a drastic change, just like after 9/11. We have to adapt and think about new ways of creating, as entertainment can't fall behind."

- Hideo Kojima, June 10 2021

2ZPe2O0.jpg

Last edited:

Darius87

my final guesses for all of this drama:
  1. S_ _ _ _ _ _ _ L is "SURVIVAL" game made by bluepoint could be indie or AAA assisted by sony.
  2. Abandoned is application for holding RT trailers for one or more old "abandoned" remakes like Silent Hill or MGS or maybe one we didn't know yet.
  3. Kojima is definitely involved in ones of those games.
  4. Hassan Kahraman isn't real person and made by metahuman tech.
  5. Sony bought Silent Hill, MGS and Castlevania IP's from Konami.
  6. Sony bought Konami and virtual Pachinko machines coming to PS5 as new microtransaction mechanics. in every game.
  7. IntentionalPun wife butthole is deteriorating as we speak and it's getting tiresome for him to keep in perfect shape. :messenger_ok:
most likely i'm wrong though one of presumption could be right.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
my final guesses for all of this drama:
  1. S_ _ _ _ _ _ _ L is "SURVIVAL" game made by bluepoint could be indie or AAA assisted by sony.
  2. Abandoned is application for holding RT trailers for one or more old "abandoned" remakes like Silent Hill or MGS or maybe one we didn't know yet.
  3. Kojima is definitely involved in ones of those games.
  4. Hassan Kahraman isn't real person and made by metahuman tech.
  5. Sony bought Silent Hill, MGS and Castlevania IP's from Konami.
  6. Sony bought Konami and virtual Pachinko machines coming to PS5 as new microtransaction mechanics. in every game.
  7. IntentionalPun wife butthole is deteriorating as we speak and it's getting tiresome for him to keep in perfect shape. :messenger_ok:
most likely i'm wrong though one of presumption could be right.
I like how your predictions start reasonable but get more deranged as it goes on. #TeamReal4Life

Top Bottom