• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I agree, I think there is some serious issues with both the NME and IGN articles, very glaring gaps in terms of follow-up in both pieces.

I'm just saying, if we were to assume the claims in the stories stories were truthful for the sake of argument. Geoff continuing to feed into it with that text thing (and I think it's pretty easy to conclude that it feeds into it) would be bad form.

So I'm left to conclude, either Geoff don't give AF about Hasan being depressed, he knows it's all BS, or there is still something more going on here.

Or Geoff didn't read that IGN article.. or he has read a lot of things and has seen how Hasan himself stoked the conspiracy theory while playing coy about it. We don't know what Geoff knows about any of this really. He just knows the theory exists at the least (if he isn't in on something "more".)

Geoff has repeatedly and thoroughly denied any association with the game other than saying he messages Hasan who never followed through with screenshots. I feel like that's plenty of due diligence; he's also said he'll help promote the actual game if Hasan provides him with promotional material. As far as he knows this is still an indie game eventually coming out.

Oh but he smiled while saying it! Must mean something more...

If Hasan is genuine about his mental health it's the people continuing this conspiracy theory with stuff like "but Geoff was smiling when he denied it" who are the ones being irresponsible... The "..." text is more dismissive than anything else..

Geoff is a hype man not someone responsible for Hasan's mental health.

The date of the reveal is neither a Team Real or Fake thing, it’ll happen when it happens.
So we’ve hit the point where predictions are stopping. Just waiting on Hasan to drop his trousers and show us his incredible trailer which absolutely will not be late. When was that supposed to arrive, anyway?

IntentionalPun

We've had people repeatedly be insulting if you didn't believe certain things were hinting towards an obvious reveal date lol.. PT anniversary, then Kojima's "countdown"..

I think it's really died down in the last week or so though, many die-hards on reddit gave up.. people briefly hyped themselves for Gamescom but many were pre-emptively saying things about how it doesn't matter if something isn't shown, etc.

I hope Team Real never gives up, but the repeated L's are taking a bit of a toll.

Please go back to being insulting towards non-believers if you dont' believe some specific date is the big reveal... it was more fun <3

And did NOBODY text my phone number?

ParaSeoul ParaSeoul you are way too serious about this stuff.. lol

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
We've had people repeatedly be insulting if you didn't believe certain things were hinting towards an obvious reveal date lol.. PT anniversary, then Kojima's "countdown"..

I think it's really died down in the last week or so though, many die-hards on reddit gave up.. people briefly hyped themselves for Gamescom but many were pre-emptively saying things about how it doesn't matter if something isn't shown, etc.

I hope Team Real never gives up, but the repeated L's are taking a bit of a toll.

Please go back to being insulting towards non-believers if you dont' believe some specific date is the big reveal... it was more fun <3

I text butthole to the number and got nothing back. 😔

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So I've been away on business (no, I haven't), is there a new Silent Hill and a gallery of buttholes leaked yet? Should I start a subreddit? /r/therewasabuttholehere?

I haven't gotten any phone calls from the non believers about the bridge I offered to sell them, yet, so I assume it's been popping up in this bitch.

MCermak

(...)

The "..." text is more dismissive than anything else..
I think this is where I disagree with you, it's actually the opposite of dismissive. He went out of his way (regardless of how easy it would be to set up logistically) to include this as part of that text message thing and it's purposefully responding with a sort of non-response response.

If you want the rumors to go away, I don't know why you'd include that.

IntentionalPun

I think this is where I disagree with you, it's actually the opposite of dismissive. He went out of his way (regardless of how easy it would be to set up logistically) to include this as part of that text message thing and it's purposefully responding with a sort of non-response response.

If you want the rumors to go away, I don't know why you'd include that.

Agree to disagree then..

I don't know why Geoff needs to make the rumor go away though; he is just a hype man for videogames. This isn't all that serious, it's a joke.. and really the conspiracy theory is pretty well died down now at this point.

It's been a deflating week for Team Real, just check the bigger discord on this. or this thread.

This was fun initially but I'm bored/irritated now. Honestly, as long as Kojima gives us a horror game I don't really care wtf it is... Silent Hill would be cool for nostalgia and the hype was so high when PT released but I just loved the experience and would love a full Kojima game.

ParaSeoul

I'm just just telling you what I think,sorry if I came off aggressive. I never insulted anyone about reveal dates.

It's also a vision in Phantom Pain... so what?
I don' see ANY connection to abandoned or hasan.

artworks-000290624655-d9xecc-t500x500.jpg

Damn... Just take the 'L' on this . You made a statement .. It was wrong and you got called on it .

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
artworks-000290624655-d9xecc-t500x500.jpg

Damn... Just take the 'L' on this . You made a statement .. It was wrong and you got called on it .
I wasn't wrong. It's the boss almost at the end of Death Stranding...
And there is still absolutely no connection to Abandoned. Face it - it's not kojima game. He is doing his own different game.
It's not my task to say you are wrong. At this point, it's up to you to convince me on this... I was TeamReal once but it was time to stop and I did. Don't go full conspiracy because there is none. It's a shit dev who is over his head. If it's anything else, it's his job to show us

I wasn't wrong. It's the boss almost at the end of Death Stranding...
And there is still absolutely no connection to Abandoned. Face it - it's not kojima game. He is doing his own different game.
It's not my task to say you are wrong. At this point, it's up to you to convince me on this... I was TeamReal once but it was time to stop and I did. Don't go full conspiracy because there is none. It's a shit dev who is over his head. If it's anything else, it's his job to show us

Dude... "Whale is just an enemy in Death stranding" its not just an enemy in death stranding . You were wrong .. No moving the goal posts after you are called out

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Dude... "Whale is just an enemy in Death stranding" its not just an enemy in death stranding . You were wrong .. No moving the goal posts after you are called out
But it's not a whale DUDE.
It's exactly the "bt whale" from Death Stranding just smaller. This one and it has nothing to do even with Phantom Pain... and even it it was phantom pain whale? lol so what?!

Come back to me if You have proof that Abandoned is not an Indie game from over his head developer. As of NOW, it's 1000% not Kojima and you have to be a loom to believe otherwise... if there was at least anything to go by. There is nothing

edit: OR THIS ONE

Last edited:
It’s amazing we don’t even see GuinGuin GuinGuin going nuts in here anymore.
Team Real has taken too many heavy blows, they’re staggered.
And I feel kind of sad now as it all winds down to < 5 hardcore kojima conspiracy theorists.

I am not staggered, just take it slowly until we have news about the next Sony event.

Team Fake is always getting so aggressive because they are doubting sometimes themselves if they are on the right side.
If you think countless coincidences are just that and that a small fraud can make a living by getting paid by the government year after year, then be my guest.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I am not staggered, just take it slowly until we have news about the next Sony event.

Team Fake is always getting so aggressive because they are doubting sometimes themselves if they are on the right side.
If you think countless coincidences are just that and that a small fraud can make a living by getting paid by the government year after year, then be my guest.
Exactly, when Team fake try taking no reveal as a win you can tell they are desperate.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
So we’ve hit the point where predictions are stopping. Just waiting on Hasan to drop his trousers and show us his incredible trailer which absolutely will not be late. When was that supposed to arrive, anyway?
No date has been given for the reveal which is why there will continue to be more predictions.
It goes without saying Team Real are more excited for the reveal, hence the predictions.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Future games show is onging. Last chance.
In Sound Mind already looks better than anything abandoned showed and it's also an indie

Exactly, when Team fake try taking no reveal as a win you can tell they are desperate.
It’s not desperation, it’s hope, because there never will be a Kojima/Abandoned reveal. It’s never going to happen. We hope as another promised 100% now this is it it’s happening tonight it’s Kojima’s sister‘s birthday and nothing happens again, that Team Real will realize it too.

At best, if Hasan hits his dates soon, we get a janky indie survival whatever.

There aren’t even any insiders talking about this, no rumours about Abandoned anymore, there’s nothing…other than like three people on here, and a few more on Reddit.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
It’s not desperation, it’s hope, because there never will be a Kojima/Abandoned reveal. It’s never going to happen. We hope as another promised 100% now this is it it’s happening tonight it’s Kojima’s sister‘s birthday and nothing happens again, that Team Real will realize it too.

At best, if Hasan hits his dates soon, we get a janky indie survival whatever.

There aren’t even any insiders talking about this, no rumours about Abandoned anymore, there’s nothing…other than like three people on here, and a few more on Reddit.
So you’re team, there will never be a reveal?

trikster40

I’m getting dangerously close to moving from TeamReal to TeamDontGiveAShitAnymore.

It’s played out too long. Sony/Kojima would have done something by now because it’s gotten out of hand.

The MobyDick Studios thing only lasted about 3 months. We are waaaaay past that.

cortadew

I absolutely love this line of thinking. I've been thinking of how some of the most chilling moments in movies to me aren't from the horror genre. For example: 2001: A Space Odyssey has some pretty eerie parts that stuck with me.
2OO1 doesn't just have eerie parts, it is the quintissential movie about man ascension to godhood.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I’m getting dangerously close to moving from TeamReal to TeamDontGiveAShitAnymore.

It’s played out too long. Sony/Kojima would have done something by now because it’s gotten out of hand.

The MobyDick Studios thing only lasted about 3 months. We are waaaaay past that.
It's not played for too long. There is no arg at play here. This is just an indie dev over his head making up shit. He couldn't post anything before because he's got nothing. Just switched from open world to linear?!
He literally makes the game as he goes

SkylineRKR

It's not played for too long. There is no arg at play here. This is just an indie dev over his head making up shit. He couldn't post anything before because he's got nothing. Just switched from open world to linear?!
He literally makes the game as he goes

Ofcourse not. No one would benefit from this kind of Arg. And for what show anyway? So much missed chances. Gamescom covers indies and is European, would be a perfect fit. SoP would've been a perfect fit. Keighley is probably right, he was waiting for footage, otherwise no coverage. Kojima, as expected, all we got shown was Death Stranding.

Hasan just took something on thats way above his head. This platform is too big. He repeatedly pulled the same shit on steam, iOS, KS. Bullshitting about and pulling projects for reasons, going by unnoticed. The difference is that now thousands of gamers watch him, even outlets. He trolled a bit at the beginning because of the comparisons made by the fanbase, and found out gamers are passionate lunatics. Probably underestimated the backlash.

We won't ever see this game coming out. I think it fades away at some point. or he 'handed it over'. But by then, somewhere in 2022, no one gives a shit anymore anyway.

Last edited:
Where's GuinGuin GuinGuin and Team Teal at with the flood of crazy theories / walls of copy-pastes / red arrows to keep this going?
What about that dude who has a friend who runs a game news site that told him that the Abandoned app was going to show off God of War?

Animated GIF

We need more countdowns and random videos and armchair gamedev texture analysis.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Where's GuinGuin GuinGuin and Team Teal at with the flood of crazy theories / walls of copy-pastes / red arrows to keep this going?
What about that dude who has a friend who runs a game news site that told him that the Abandoned app was going to show off God of War?

Animated GIF

We need more countdowns and random videos and armchair gamedev texture analysis.
its coming soon, wait for Playstation experience.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member

Animated GIF

this is the never ending story baby

never give up good luck GIF

Top Bottom