• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Jones

Gold Member

ihGuNcZ.jpg

ParaSeoul

You are paranoid. Look at this from Cory perspective as someone not playing into imaginary arg and teasing.
With the amount of replies they're getting about this shit,you'd think they'd directly address at it some point but they don't. Thats enough to believe theres something more going on here right?

baphomet

With the amount of replies they're getting about this shit,you'd think they'd directly address at it some point but they don't. Thats enough to believe theres something more going on here right?
He's already directly addressed it. He doesn't know shit about it.

Also no response doesn't meant there's more to it. It mainly means none of these people actually give a shit about some fake ARG they've somehow become a part of.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Some people on Team Real need to realize we are all fucking weirdos for following this story every day like our lives depend on it (for funz) and some of the people "involved" by way of a comment here or there likely aren't paying anywhere near as much attention as we are.. they probably don't know weird gamers are upset waiting for a spokesperson for them to write up a concise denial that, no, their random tweet about this does not in any way confirm the existence of some Kojima ruse.

Balrog basically laughed at the Abandoned 5 second "intro" on his twitter and moved on lol.. like about half of team real did.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
We talk shit about the "ARG" aspect because it's mind blowing you guys are calling this an ARG.

Where is the game? Where are the riddles? Where is the story being told?

You think the guy who wrote a bunch of Resident Evil Game stories, and scored the music for the Ghost in the Shell movie, is directing Hasan's bumbling tweets? "Starts with an S, ends with an L"?

Yeah, this ends with an "L" alright lol

Hell that should be the new title of this thread... "ends with an 'L'"

I feel like this is becoming something like a "Kojima is practicing 4D Chess!" type deal...

How long can this farce continue?
Oh we’re long past that, my friend. Go check back a few pages and get into the real good stuff.

we’re at the phase where there are maybe 4 people who believe this nonsense still, and the rest are enjoying a good laugh.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Let’s break down the reasons to be on each team, I quite possibly am missing some more on Team Real’s side.

Team Real:
-Sony/Shu have never acknowledged them as indie
-The game is being developed by 7 support studios
-Someone is paying them to make a game that is PS5 exclusive, if it were a general indie it would at least go on PS4 as well
-The BlueBox team has never been seen
-Hasan has only been seen under controlled conditions (black/white backgrounds)
-There have been numerous interviews, each not asking the real questions and instead coming away with basically nothing
-Geoff is a bad liar, and knows what’s going on as we saw in his first response
-Jason S and others said Kojima was involved at first and then were given interviews, as mentioned above which somehow changed their minds despite the lack of results from said interview
-No interviewer has seen Hasan
-This has been done before by Kojima but to a lesser extent
-There have been a bajillion coincidences that go unanswered/ hand-waved from BlueBox and Kojima
-Konami have only encouraged the rumours
-Kojima has been working on an unannounced horror title the past few years which has been proven to not be related to the Stadia rumour
-The app, which is an app (it has the icon distinguishing so) is unusual and was allowed by Sony even though it was also said the original PS Blog content was fake
-Languages, how many indies bother with translations, let alone that many? 0
-This thread and many others on the internet are followed daily by thousands of people which should be proof in of itself that this is far bigger than any indie or AA dev

Team Fake:
-Not much shown yet
-Thoughts/Feelings

Let’s break down the reasons to be on each team, I quite possibly am missing some more on Team Real’s side.

Team Real:
-Sony/Shu have never acknowledged them as indie
-The game is being developed by 7 support studios
-Someone is paying them to make a game that is PS5 exclusive, if it were a general indie it would at least go on PS4 as well
-The BlueBox team has never been seen
-Hasan has only been seen under controlled conditions (black/white backgrounds)
-There have been numerous interviews, each not asking the real questions and instead coming away with basically nothing
-Geoff is a bad liar, and knows what’s going on as we saw in his first response
-Jason S and others said Kojima was involved at first and then were given interviews, as mentioned above which somehow changed their minds despite the lack of results from said interview
-No interviewer has seen Hasan
-This has been done before by Kojima but to a lesser extent
-There have been a bajillion coincidences that go unanswered/ hand-waved from BlueBox and Kojima
-Konami have only encouraged the rumours
-Kojima has been working on an unannounced horror title the past few years which has been proven to not be related to the Stadia rumour
-The app, which is an app (it has the icon distinguishing so) is unusual and was allowed by Sony even though it was also said the original PS Blog content was fake
-Languages, how many indies bother with translations, let alone that many? 0
-This thread and many others on the internet are followed daily by thousands of people which should be proof in of itself that this is far bigger than any indie or AA dev

Team Fake:
-Not much shown yet
-Thoughts/Feelings
So much thoughts and feelings
walter white GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom