• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Oh yeah nobody important cares?
Geoff programming the number to reply to Kojima/Abandoned only while Hasan can't sleep or eat??
Shuhei Yoshida not even promoting the game if it's an ''indie''?
Cory Balrog tweeting about the game?
Stop with your delusional arguments lol.
Yes Cory Balrog spending 30 seconds to write 2 tweets is totally proving your point. As is Geoff spending a few seconds to make that "..." reply happen.

And we've been over this.. Shu promoted the dumbass "experience app" when the patch was about to launch.. there is no game to promote at this point...

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Yes Cory Balrog spending 30 seconds to write 2 tweets is totally proving your point. As is Geoff spending a few seconds to make that "..." reply happen.

And we've been over this.. Shu promoted the dumbass "experience app" when the patch was about to launch.. there is no game to promote at this point...
Your argument is literally nobody important cares, while Geoff went out of his way to program the number to reply to Abandoned/Kojima only while hasan is depressed and was mentioning Hasan like he knows him since the conspiracy started by DM'ing with him, don't act like that's not an important bit of evidence lmao, this is why team fake is useless, all you do is twist the facts to fit your agenda.

Also Cory Balrog has been following Abandoned the whole time since it released and he knows what's going on around it that's why he made those 2 tweets, those 2 tweets are an indicator he's been following abandoned the whole time because he knows it's something bigger than an indie game, stop trying to strawman the argument by using the tweets as an argument lol.

Shuhei Yoshida literally didn't even mention Abandoned since April 8 until someone asked him about it he replies with a vague thinking emoji acting like he doesn't know what it is, if it was in fact an indie game he would've been promoting for what it really is and not keep it in a shroud of mystery., and he still has Realtime app on his PS5...so yes an important figure does care just like Geoff and Cory because they know it's something bigger than an indie game lol.

Your arguments are probably the weakest I keep seeing in the thread lol, it's delusional level.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Your argument is literally nobody important cares, while Geoff went out of his way to program the number to reply to Abandoned/Kojima only while hasan
Geoff makes money off of the attention Abandoned is getting.

Plain and simple. So spending a few seconds to make a text reply happening is well worth it for him.... and the guy will promote Abandoned if he ever gets material from Hasan.. again.. because that promotion.. MAEKS GEOFF K MONEY lol You geniuses thinking "..." is anything more than Geoff saying "Really you dumb fucks?" is beyond me.

And seriously STFU about Hasan being depressed; aside from being full of shit, why do you think Geoff would have read that garbage ass interview full of bullshit? lol Poor depressed Hasan who keeps doing blatantly obvious attempts to keep the conspiracy theory alive.. boo fucking hoo.

This game is getting attention because of a conspiracy theory that caught on.. that's the only reason anyone "comments" or "cares".

But go ahead and spam the same dumbass arguments endlessly...

And don't forget to text "butthole" to 1-662-854-0435 if you have a phone in North America that can receive calls!

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Geoff makes money off of the attention Abandoned is getting.

Plain and simple. So spending a few seconds to make a text reply happening is well worth it for him.... and the guy will promote Abandoned if he ever gets material from Hasan.. again.. because that promotion.. MAEKS GEOFF K MONEY lol You geniuses thinking "..." is anything more than Geoff saying "Really you dumb fucks?" is beyond me.

And seriously STFU about Hasan being depressed; aside from being full of shit, why do you think Geoff would have read that garbage ass interview full of bullshit? lol

This game is getting attention because of a conspiracy theory that caught on.. that's the only reason anyone "comments" or "cares".
You're literally twisting facts to fit your agenda lmao.

Why would Geoff keep involving himself with someone who ghosted him for the DM'S (as if that really ever happened lmao, I bet you believe it too because you're delusional)...he would definitely go on to further fuck up Hasan by linking him with Kojima by programming the number to reply to Only Abandoned/Kojima as if you think Geoff did it without Depressed Hasan's permission who wants to further himself away from Kojima lmao, Geoff's a professional behind what you see on social media you gullible fool., That's evidence Geoff asked Hasan and Kojima Permission to do that.

Stfu about Hasan being depressed?, that's the point moron...Hasan isn't depressed and that's full of shit that's why Geoff went ahead and did it lmao., if he was truly Depressed he wouldn't do shit like that by further fucking him up, you're so delusional it's hurting my mind.

And yes, it deserves the attention because it's something bigger than an indie game.

Keep dropping some of those weak arguments and delusional twists please lol.

IntentionalPun

further fuck up Hasan by linking him with Kojima by programming the number to reply to Only Abandoned

You are brain dead if you think Hasan continuing to be linked to this retarded conspiracy theory is somehow "fucking him up."

It's the only reason anyone knows he exists.. knows Abandoned exists.. downloaded his idiotic app.... and the only reason anyone will fork over a few dollars if he manages to get anything out that costs money.

You guys are a laughing stock of the internet at this point.. some tough love there for you big guy <3

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
You are brain dead if you think Hasan continuing to be linked to this retarded conspiracy theory is somehow "fucking him up."

It's the only reason anyone knows he exists.. knows Abandoned exists.. downloaded his idiotic app.... and the only reason anyone will fork over a few dollars if he manages to get anything out that costs money.

You guys are a laughing stock of the internet at this point.. some tough love there for you big guy <3
Lol, that's what I thought...you couldn't argue with facts anymore so you're just trying to strawman your way out of it.

We'll see who's the laughing stock ( it's going to be you guys) when this Project is revealed to be what it truly is and not just an indie game.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member

Even with the publishing announcement you keep digging.
digging sarah chalke GIF

EruditeHobo

Trust me, team fake will eat their words when they see this is not just an indie project lol.

Are you trolling? Because that's just a tweet from the same guy that is suspect.

Do you not see the glaring contradiction that you are holding up that tweet and assuming a serious/physical publication... but ignoring the same exact source when he tweets that he is completely unaffiliated with Kojima? This is completely inconsistent on your part.

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Are you trolling? Because that's just a tweet from the same guy that is suspect.

Do you not see the glaring contradiction that you are holding up that tweet and assuming a serious/physical publication... but ignoring the same exact source when he tweets that he is completely unaffiliated with Kojima? This is completely inconsistent on your part.
No, I trust that because I know it's something bigger than an indie game for the reason why I don't trust Hasan being completely unaffiliated with Kojima:

That's simple to answer, because this conspiracy caught fire from April 8 and even more on June 15 with the S_L tweet yet neither Konami, Sony, Kojima tried to shut down the rumors lol.

And Shuhei Yoshida not even promoting the game or Geoff programming the number to only reply to Kojima/Abandoned to further fuck up Hasan who's trying to clear the rumors of him being related to Kojima.+ all the evidences.

It's because it's something bigger than an indie game, don't know how that's hard to comprehend if you're not delusional lol.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

No, I trust that because I know it's something bigger than an indie game for the reason why I don't trust Hasan being completely unaffiliated with Kojima:

You saying he's having a physical release based on a tweet but not believing him when he flat out says he's not affiliated with Kojima is completely inconsistent. If you want to ignore that, that's on you.

That's simple to answer, because this conspiracy caught fire from April 8 and even more on June 15 with the S_L tweet yet neither Konami, Sony, Kojima tried to shut down the rumors lol.

And Shuhei Yoshida not even promoting the game or Geoff programming the number to only reply to Kojima/Abandoned to further fuck up Hasan who's trying to clear the rumors of him being related to Kojima.+ all the evidences.

It's because it's something bigger than an indie game, don't know how that's hard to comprehend if you're not delusional lol.

It's not hard to comprehend, rather it's not a logically supported belief. By definition. But again, that's on you to wrestle with. Or not. You don't really seem bothered by it.

We will all find out sooner or later... that's all that matters. Cya when it's over.

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
You saying he's having a physical release based on a tweet but not believing him when he flat out says he's not affiliated with Kojima is completely inconsistent. If you want to ignore that, that's on you.

It's not hard to comprehend, rather it's not a logically supported belief. By definition. But again, that's on you to wrestle with. Or not. You don't really seem bothered by it.

We will all find out sooner or later... that's all that matters. Cya when it's over.
''You saying he's having a physical release based on a tweet but not believing him when he flat out says he's not affiliated with Kojima is completely inconsistent. If you want to ignore that, that's on you.''

Lol I just explained to you why and you avoided the facts (I don't blame you, that's what team fake does), don't play dumb on me lol.

And yes, I'll see you.

IntentionalPun

And shuhei yoshida not even promoting the game or Geoff programming the number to only reply to Kojima/Abandoned.

These are 2 different posts lol

Did you copy and paste specific lines but re-type the middle line with some embellishing?

These aren't the only lines you keep copy-paste repeating either...

Text "butthole" to 1-662-854-0435

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
These are 2 different posts lol

Did you copy and paste specific lines but re-type the middle line with some embellishing?
Why would I waste my time to explain stuff I already explained lol., don't know what's your point here.

Stay mad though lol.

These aren't the only lines you keep copy-paste repeating either...

Text "butthole" to 1-662-854-0435

Lol

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Why would I waste my time to explain stuff I already explained lol., don't know what's your point here.

Stay mad though lol.
I just think it's hilarious.. you think spamming the same arguments word for word, in response to posts that have nothing to do with the argument.. is somehow normal behavior.

It's obnoxious spam.. but I love it! You totally aren't a big reason this thread has gone to shit, not at all.

Type "delusional" 3 more times and Hasan will appear!

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
I just think it's hilarious.. you think spamming the same arguments word for word, in response to posts that have nothing to do with the argument.. is somehow normal behavior.

It's obnoxious spam.. but I love it! You totally aren't a big reason this thread has gone to shit, not at all.

What are you even on about lmao, he told me why do I trust Hasan saying he's releasing a physical copy of the game but not believing him when he says he's not related to Kojima, so I gave him the facts why and he avoided them because he knows he can't deny them lol.

You seem mad that there's a new dedicated team real user with hard facts here lol.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

What are you even on about lmao, he told me why do I trust Hasan saying he's releasing a physical copy of the game but not believing him when he says he's not related to Kojima, so I gave him the facts why and he avoided them because he knows he can't deny them lol.

You seem mad that there's a new dedicated team real user with hard facts here lol.

Hollowbox

Neo Member

Lol

jaysius

Banned
Remember to "win":
  1. Blue Box has to make the game
  2. It has to be Silent Hill
I wonder if this madness will end after this "summer" state of play has nothing Silent Hill in it?

Last edited:
Team real keeps posting facts and all you do is act they don't exist, stop being delusional lol.

Just kidding, I'm not delusional like team fake is lol.

It's not confidence, It's called being delusional.

They'd even count Geoff programming the number to reply to Kojima/Abandoned as a coincidence, that's how you know they're delusional lol.

Because it's Kojima lol, you're delusional.

Team fake's so delusional lol.

Team's fake so delusional it's hurting my brain lol.

Stop with your delusional arguments lol.

Your arguments are probably the weakest I keep seeing in the thread lol, it's delusional level.

Keep dropping some of those weak arguments and delusional twists please lol.

Say It Again Paul Rudd GIF by MOODMAN

Lol, that's what I thought...you couldn't argue with facts anymore so you're just trying to strawman your way out of it.

We'll see who's the laughing stock ( it's going to be you guys) when this Project is revealed to be what it truly is and not just an indie game.
Someone is going to be the laughing stock. It ain’t me, so
Paramount Network John GIF by Yellowstone

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

''You saying he's having a physical release based on a tweet but not believing him when he flat out says he's not affiliated with Kojima is completely inconsistent. If you want to ignore that, that's on you.''

Lol I just explained to you why and you avoided the facts (I don't blame you, that's what team fake does), don't play dumb on me lol.

And yes, I'll see you.

Unfortunately, you explaining why/how you have justified your inconsistent point of view does not address my issue with your inconsistent point of view.

Hard facts! Lol.
Here I was, missing GuinGuin GuinGuin , and now, you’ve come along to fill the void with spamming copy paste garbage and insanity.

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Unfortunately, you explaining why/how you have justified your inconsistent point of view does not address my issue with your inconsistent point of view.
Lol it does, maybe read the comment again and stop being delusional lol.

The facts are there, you keep trying to avoid them though lol.

IntentionalPun

I think at this point my wife's butthole is safe.

Maybe we can make some other bets though.. I'm willing to give out a concession prize.

My girlfriends butthole isn't quite as nice; but it's still OK. The cheek angle going in towards the hole is nice and is pretty inviting, it's just that the b-hole itself is more on the average side.

If Hasan manages to release a physical copy of Abandoned, it will be revealed.

EruditeHobo

Lol it does, maybe read the comment again and stop being delusional lol.

The facts are there, you keep trying to avoid them though lol.

The issue isn't those "facts", it's the conclusions you are drawing from them.
It's clear you aren't able or willing to understand the nuance at play here.
Sorry for wasting our collective time.

Hollowbox

Neo Member
The issue isn't those "facts", it's the conclusions you are drawing from them.
It's clear you aren't able or willing to understand the nuance at play here.
Sorry for wasting our collective time.
Yes because the conclusions are obvious in regards to the context we're talking about here lol, both Geoff And Shuhei keep shrouding abandoned in a fog of mystery while hasan is trying to clear up the rumors of his ''Indie'' game.

You wanted an explanation, I gave you one and now you're trying to twist the facts just like team fake does.

Still, like I said I don't blame you lol, you guys are a hivemind.

EruditeHobo

Yes because the conclusions are obvious in regards to the context we're talking about here lol, both Geoff And Shuhei keep shrouding abandoned in a fog of mystery while hasan is trying to clear up the rumors of his ''Indie'' game.

These are all claims with really poor evidential support for the conclusion you've drawn and claimed is "obvious".

Again, I don't expect you to agree or understand this, we just have much different standards for evidence, but I just want to get across that this kind of standard for evidence could have people believing all kinds of nonsense. By definition.

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
These are all claims with really poor evidential support for the conclusion you've drawn and claimed is "obvious".

Again, I don't expect you to agree or understand this, we just have much different standards for evidence, but I just want to get across that this kind of standard for evidence could have people believing all kinds of nonsense. By definition.
You keep using basic statements to act like what I gave aren't facts and obvious lol.

It doesn't matter if we have different standards of evidence, the facts and the evidences are there like Geoff programming the number to reply to Kojima/Abandoned only and no other game or Shuhei not promoting an ''Indie'' game and tweeting cryptic vague emojis about it....it's up to you whether to stop being delusional and accept them because they're so obvious.

But since team fake is ingrained at this point they keep refusing facts too because they don't bring anything to the table to be honest lol.

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Except he did.

You keep repeating the same lies.
Oh yeah, tweeting vague cryptic ''thinking'' emoji is definitely promoting it lol.

Dude's never promoted it since April 8 until someone asked him about it and he replied with ''thinking'' emoji acting like he doesn't know what it is, you keep saying it's an indie game...yet Shuhei doesn't know what it is.

See where team fake's delusion lies lol?

IntentionalPun

Oh yeah, tweeting vague cryptic ''thinking'' emoji is definitely promoting it lol.

Dude's never promoted it since April 8 until someone asked him about it and he replied with ''thinking'' emoji acting like he doesn't know what it is, you keep saying it's an indie game...yet Shuhei doesn't know what it is.

See where team fake's delusion lies lol?
He literally posted the Abandoned Realtime Experience page from his PS5 dash, on the day the patch was supposed to come out.

Similar thing he does on just about any launch day.... they call that.. promotion.

Then there was... a failure to launch lol

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
He literally posted the Abandoned Realtime Experience page from his PS5 dash, on the day the patch was supposed to come out.

Similar thing he does on just about any launch day.... they call that.. promotion.

Then there was... a failure to launch lol
Lol, the delusion is so real here.

This was the first tweet he made in regards to Abandoned that's implying he doesn't ''know'' what Abandoned is:

And then he waits the whole time for the app to release and still tweeting ''Thinking'' emojis about it (implying he still doesn't know what this ''indie'' game is), since you're sure it's an indie game why didn't he start promoting it since April 8 and waited near the ''Planned'' Marketing of it with the APP to only tweet about it (and no thinking emojis is not promoting the game for what it really is since it's an ''Indie'' game).

The fact that we didn't have Shuhei Yoshida promoting the game in the leads up to the App means he knows it's not an ''Indie'' game and doesn't want us to know what the game truly is lol.

+Geoff further linking Hasan with Kojima is not enough evidence to convince you, but deep down you know i'm right lol but you don't wanna admit it.

I don't know how more delusional you can get with your weak arguments lol.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

And then he waits the whole time for the app to release and still tweeting ''Thinking'' emojis about it (implying he still doesn't know what this ''indie'' game is), since you're sure it's an indie game why didn't he start promoting it since April 8 and waited near the ''Planned'' Marketing of it with the APP to only tweet about it (and no thinking emojis is not promoting the game for what it really is since it's an ''Indie'' game).

Why in the world would he know anything about this game that doesn't even exist yet? lol

Posting a screenshot of a game's download page is promoting the game.. whether you like it or not. A literal delusion to deny it.

What else exactly is the man supposed to say? "Excited to watch a 5 second clip of a guy walking across a floor! #PS5Share"

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I hate to disagree with my teamreal dudes, but the more I read from IntentionalPun IntentionalPun and the longer this whole thing draws out it hints to me that the game is up for Hassan and this was all nothing. If nothing otherworldly does not happen at this event my steadfastness will be gone. At least I got this epic custom user tag out of this whole thing though and it has really made me feel good about NeoGAF and (most) of the people on it. Overall it’s a pretty great place.

Top Bottom