• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Why in the world would he know anything about this game that doesn't even exist yet? lol

Posting a screenshot of a game's download page is promoting the game.. whether you like it or not. A literal delusion to deny it.

What else exactly is the man supposed to say? "Excited to watch a 5 second clip of a guy walking across a floor! #PS5Share"
''Why in the world would he know anything about this game that doesn't even exist yet? lol''

Because he's the head of PS indies lmao, he would've gotten gameplay videos and clips of what the game truly is and he would promote it in a way to explain what the game is.

''Posting a screenshot of a game's download page is promoting the game.. whether you like it or not. A literal delusion to deny it.''

No it's not, Abandoned is literally linked to Kojima and Shuhei Keeps shrouding it in a fog of mystery with the thinking emoji while knowing the conspiracy around it to further establish it's not a normal indie and he doesn't know what it is lol and only tweeting near the start of the APP marketing plan.

''What else exactly is the man supposed to say? "Excited to watch a 5 second clip of a guy walking across a floor! #PS5Share"''

You know, maybe start promoting the game in the leads up to the app and not tweet a thinking emoji when someone asks him what Abandoned is?, if that doesn't tell you there's something going on next to Geoff programming the number to reply to Abandoned/Kojima only nothing will lol.

Keep coming up with those weak arguments though lol.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
''Why in the world would he know anything about this game that doesn't even exist yet? lol''

Because he's the head of PS indies lmao, he would've gotten gameplay videos and clips of what the game truly is and he would promote it in a way to explain what the game is.

Yeah.. right.. what gameplay clips? ROFL

The game... does not.. exist.. lol In April all Hasan had was a video of trees that he then quickly claimed was scrapped as they were in "early dev".. the dude claims he had tech issues with a CUTSCENE lol

'Posting a screenshot of a game's download page is promoting the game.. whether you like it or not. A literal delusion to deny it.''

No it's not

Yes, it is.

''What else exactly is the man supposed to say? "Excited to watch a 5 second clip of a guy walking across a floor! #PS5Share"''

You know, maybe start promoting the game in the leads up to the app and not tweet a thinking emoji when someone asks him what Abandoned is?, if that doesn't tell you there's something going on next to Geoff programming the number to reply to Abandoned/Kojima only nothing will lol.

You can't be serious.. again, what exact is he supposed to say? Hasan himself keeps changing what the game is..

That's not even what Shu does.. do you ever read his twitter? The man barely says a word. Mostly just retreats stuff with simple things, often a single emoji.. or short sentence.. and usually when GAMES ARE ACTUALLY COMING OUT lol

Why would he make multiple posts promoting this total nothing of a "game" with no release date, scant details.. and a total dogshit dev who can't keep his story straight?

You guys make absolutely no sense.. Shu doesn't do that for even most major indies.. let alone tiny nothing indies. Maybe the level of Hades... most other things barely get shit.. and again.. they get it WHEN THE GAME IS COMING OUT lol

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Yeah.. right.. what gameplay clips? ROFL

The game... does not.. exist.. lol In April all Hasan had was a video of trees that he then quickly claimed was scrapped as they were in "early dev".. the dude claims he had tech issues with a CUTSCENE lol
That's the point dumbass lol, it's not an indie game that's why Shuhei is tweeting vague thinking emojis implying he doesn't know what is, why would he tweet a thinking emoji about a scam indie game that doesn't exist lol, Hasan would get fucked by Sony.

Yes, it is.
Nice try removing half of my comment which explains why it's not promoting a game lol, you're not slick lol
You can't be serious.. again, what exact is he supposed to say? Hasan himself keeps changing what the game is..

He's supposed to explain what the ''game'' is if it's an indie game ( but it's not lol), If Hasan wanted to clear up the rumors he would ask Shuhei Yoshida or Sony to interfere to end the rumors or simply Shuhei to promote it and truly say what the game is, no one knows what it is lmao.

Also, I know it's a nightmare for you when I mention Geoff programming the number to further link Hasan/Kojima, that's why you keep avoiding it lmao.

That's why it's still shrouded in mystery, literally nothing is confirmed because it's bigger than an indie game lol.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Hasan wanted to clear up the rumors

Get it through your head..

Hasan does not want to clear up the rumors.

He wants to keep them alive.

Also, I know it's a nightmare for you when I mention Geoff programming the number to further link Hasan/Kojima, that's why you keep avoiding it lmao.

I've responded multiple times you spamming weirdo.

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Get it through your head..

Hasan does not want to clear up the rumors.

He wants to keep them alive.
Exactly dumbass, that's why Kojima And Hasan gave Geoff permission to further link him and Hasan together by programming the number and Shuhei acting like he doesn't know what the game is., it's to keep the rumors alive retard
lol.

Give me more weak arguments please lol.

Last edited:
That's the point dumbass lol

Nice try removing half of my comment which explains why it's not promoting a game lol, you're not slick lol
Exactly dumbass,

lncn8HM.jpg

Hollowbox

Neo Member
Then why in the world do you keep spamming that shit?
If you weren't a dumbass, you would've seen I used ''IF'' when talking about it being an ''Indie'' game, I'm saying look at the contradiction that if Hasan is trying to clear up the rumors and disband himself from Kojima, he wouldn't let Geoff do that shit lmao, you think what you see in social media is what's going on behind the scenes?, Geoff's clearly in contact with Hasan AND Kojima that's why he got the permission to do that, because it's not an indie game retard.

The raccoon that keeps managing his way into my compost bin has better critical thinking skills than you.

You have a strong memory there of that specific phrase, is that what your teacher told you on your first day of school?

Lol

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Team real is pathetic. You wanting this to be something, will not make it happen.
At this point there is nothing the dev could do to deny the crowd imagination despite being clear as day.

If official interviews and info don't work then that's it. There is no other way to do this. If it was fucking kojima, something would be happening. They would not let it die.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Team real is pathetic. You wanting this to be something, will not make it happen.
At this point there is nothing the dev could do to deny the crowd imagination despite being clear as day.

If official interviews and info don't work then that's it. There is no other way to do this. If it was fucking kojima, something would be happening. They would not let it die.
I don’t know where you’ve been lately but everything’s coming up Team Real.

images

Hasan can do anything the CGI artists and animators want him to do

Papacheeks

Banned
We're in final countdown territory.

Prepare your (wife's) butthole.

Hope Hassan got his supply of preparation H handy!!

Just got it hours ago..

I'm not sure about this info but you may see Abandoned At PlayStation Show on Thursday

As a Horror Game you may know

Don't take as an insider info I'm just sharing what I have and seriously I'm not a fan of this theory but here you go

Has this been verified through the mods? You may want to PM one of them.

Last edited:
Just got it hours ago..

I'm not sure about this info but you may see Abandoned At PlayStation Show on Thursday

As a Horror Game you may know

Don't take as an insider info I'm just sharing what I have and seriously I'm not a fan of this theory but here you go
I actually will not be surprised to see Silent Hill unveiled, I just don't think it's Abandoned.
I think Abandoned is our friend Hasan's own personal hell, but is not Silent Hill, and is not Kojima.

kyoji

Team Fake imo.

A draw would be something like Abandoned is a fake game by a Sony studio but not Silent Hill.
How the hell did you reach that conclusion when a lot of people in this thread think its a scam to begin with? A draw really? Wtf lol

Last edited:

reksveks

How the hell did you reach that conclusion when a lot of people in this thread think its a scam to begin with? Wtf lol

'Scam' might vary person to person, I am not sure if those people think they are scamming the end audience out of money, scamming attention from the end audience or scamming the Dutch government out of money. Don't think i got my point across 100%.

I am not sure there is as many people whom believe its a scam for money as people whom believe its a Kojima production of Silent Hill.

tommib

Gold Member
Let's have a little more fun with this.

This Tweet:

'something amazing, really big and very first'.....

A new/updated Nuare website and a first new blog post for ~18 months featuring the below random image from a Tennessee sleep centre!? but inverted and in B&W.

a-black-heart-is-being-held-by-two-female-hands-1080x675.png

:pie_thinking:

BLUEBOX STUDIOS bought Nuare. Called it first. They have the same black logo with white fonts.

Last edited:

Kdad

From NUARE's blog post...

• in 2020 we started co-dev services;
  • in 2021 we opened a completely new department that focuses on helping mobile, casual, and indie companies;
  • in 2021 we started investing in young promising game companies (send us your deck); <-------------- (so we might even make supportive videos of someone like CGI Hasan)
  • in 2022 we’ll start making games too;
And as always, we’re keeping our focus on quality no matter what. Thank you for staying with us, we’re staying here for you too
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube! Artists can follow us on Artstation!

Reddit seemed to get it in the right ball park...don't remember if we discussed the possibility here that NUARE and BB are closer linked?

Last edited:
If you zoom to the reflection in the right eye (his left) there is a doorway... a sign..... or every room in the world !!! you be the judge

vCd1gZG.jpg

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

If a new Silent Hill is announced, but its not Abandoned, who wins? Stalemate?
Team Real has cast a wide net, as there's really a variety of opinions on what it could be. The common thread being that it's not an indie game, as being portrayed. I myself am of the belief that Kojima has a hand in this. It's kinda what pulled me in in the first place. I know there are some people who haven't latched onto the Kojima thing, but got hyped about Silent Hills. So I think they'd earn a win for SH coming out, as this was just a potential avenue towards that dream.

baphomet

Team Real has cast a wide net, as there's really a variety of opinions on what it could be. The common thread being that it's not an indie game, as being portrayed. I myself am of the belief that Kojima has a hand in this. It's kinda what pulled me in in the first place. I know there are some people who haven't latched onto the Kojima thing, but got hyped about Silent Hills. So I think they'd earn a win for SH coming out, as this was just a potential avenue towards that dream.

Silent Hill or Metal Gear being announced isn't a win. It specifically has to be Abandoned is actually a Kojima/Silent Hill game. The net they've thrown is wide but it's also a bunch of dumb shit thats equally not happening. It's also not Metal Gear, it's not "insider information" that it's going to host trailers for God of War and other Konami franchises, it's not Castlevania, it's not an app where Sony will be showing their state of plays, it's none of that impossibly stupid stuff.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Just like every other event where someone claimed this was going to be revealed, it's also not happening here.

Brave of you to take the ban for posting fake insider info though.

How did you know it's fake info?

I never said Silent Hill will be revealed also never said I'm insider , you could also read my post before judging

Top Bottom