• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Message found on Blue Box's website sourcecode:

"Stop speculating and wait for the reveal, and oh yeah... You guys are awesome!".

Cant post the picture at the moment but you can find it in the usual reddit thread.

MastaKiiLA

Silent Hill or Metal Gear being announced isn't a win. It specifically has to be Abandoned is actually a Kojima/Silent Hill game. The net they've thrown is wide but it's also a bunch of dumb shit thats equally not happening. It's also not Metal Gear, it's not "insider information" that it's going to host trailers for God of War and other Konami franchises, it's not Castlevania, it's not an app where Sony will be showing their state of plays, it's none of that impossibly stupid stuff.
It's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter. I see no reason people who were hyped about SH can't claim a win. That's their prerogative.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Because Abandoned isn't some super secret project. So any information stating otherwise is 100% fake. Simple as that.

Don't get me wrong I don't believe in any theory as I said before, but who knows .. I could be wrong stating that this info is not from me direct but still you can laugh at me when the show end

It's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter. I see no reason people who were hyped about SH can't claim a win. That's their prerogative.
Nuh uh, my friend. That's not how this works.
It IS a general win for the world if Silent Hill is announced.
It is NOT a win for Team Real if that Silent Hill has nothing to do with Abandoned. THAT is what this ENTIRE thread is about. It's the name of the entire thread, that Blue Box was teasing their rubbish Abandoned was actually Kojima's Silent Hill - Castlevania - Metal Gear.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Team real is pathetic. You wanting this to be something, will not make it happen.
At this point there is nothing the dev could do to deny the crowd imagination despite being clear as day.

If official interviews and info don't work then that's it. There is no other way to do this. If it was fucking kojima, something would be happening. They would not let it die.

Nothing works anymore lol. Even IF Sony officially comes out and say Abandoned is a genuine indie project (which they don't, as they're not going to react on fabricated rumors like this), it won't help. If Hideo denies, it won't help. I think even when Hasan actually releases this game, it won't help.

baphomet

Since you're new here I'll let it slide how fucking wrong you are.

A new Silent Hill and MGS are coming. They have nothing to do with this shit show thread which is ENTIRELY based on Abandoned being Silent Hill made by Kojima.

Kdad

Nothing works anymore lol. Even IF Sony officially comes out and say Abandoned is a genuine indie project (which they don't, as they're not going to react on fabricated rumors like this), it won't help. If Hideo denies, it won't help. I think even when Hasan actually releases this game, it won't help.
It would help to believe Abandoned is real if Hasan was real.

ThePsychicSaw

Neo Member
Been following most of this thread for a while now, but I haven't seen any chatter about secrets/messages being hidden in Death Strandings Directors Cut. And that seems like the most Kojima thing ever, to bring everything full circle.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
A new/updated Nuare website and a first new blog post for ~18 months featuring the below random image from a Tennessee sleep centre!? but inverted and in B&W.

a-black-heart-is-being-held-by-two-female-hands-1080x675.png

:pie_thinking:
Inverted you say...

KkC67Qq.png

rK6GPIy.png

EruditeHobo

If a new Silent Hill is announced, but its not Abandoned, who wins? Stalemate?

Surely this is about Abandoned being cover for a Kojima Silent Hill?

A new Silent Hill being announced which isn't Kojima and is completely unrelated to Abandoned does not satisfy that claim at all. So if you're thinking about this in terms of winners and losers, "team real" can not take this as a win by definition.

THE:MILKMAN

I'm really enjoying watching the goalposts shift in terms of what Team Real originally stated this whole thing was. Great entertainment.

I can't speak for others but will just quote my point of view on this:

I'm not specifically team real or team fake. I'm team this is bigger than a lone (or 2, 10, 50....) dev with possibly Kojima/Keighley being involved somehow but still a much bigger/different game than presented so far.

If it really does turn out to be Hasan alone then so be it. I will just move on. *shrug*

EruditeHobo

I can't speak for others but will just quote my point of view on this:

If it really does turn out to be Hasan alone then so be it. I will just move on. *shrug*

Yeah, if Kojima is involved with this studio and Abandoned has been cover/weird marketing for a project he is doing, that is definitely a "win" for you. Additionally, since so much of this is tied to PT, anyone saying Kojima is working on Silent Hill would be partially vindicated as well IMO.

But that still doesn't engage with the full measure of what this claim has been, from waht I can tell. I mean I don't really care about things like this -- "winning" or "losing", "team real" vs "team fake" -- but IMO they could even announce a Kojima Silent Hill, and if Abandoned is just some indie that ALSO comes out, definitionally that is an L for everyone on "team real".

And seems like it would be an L for you too. Because Abandoned being "fake"/viral marketing for a major near-AAA title is the largest overall claim. Any other announcements which are in any way independent of that but happen to feature Kojima/Konami/Silent Hill, they are irrelevant to that specific point.

Last edited:

Corndog

Banned
What are you even on about lmao, he told me why do I trust Hasan saying he's releasing a physical copy of the game but not believing him when he says he's not related to Kojima, so I gave him the facts why and he avoided them because he knows he can't deny them lol.

You seem mad that there's a new dedicated team real user with hard facts here lol.
The guy is a liar. Just because he said it doesn’t make it true.

Corndog

Banned
Exactly dumbass, that's why Kojima And Hasan gave Geoff permission to further link him and Hasan together by programming the number and Shuhei acting like he doesn't know what the game is., it's to keep the rumors alive retard
lol.

Give me more weak arguments please lol.
What is a hollow box? It is a box promising something inside that is actually empty. Reminds me of this team real conspiracy theory.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Silent Hill or Metal Gear being announced isn't a win. It specifically has to be Abandoned is actually a Kojima/Silent Hill game. The net they've thrown is wide but it's also a bunch of dumb shit thats equally not happening. It's also not Metal Gear, it's not "insider information" that it's going to host trailers for God of War and other Konami franchises, it's not Castlevania, it's not an app where Sony will be showing their state of plays, it's none of that impossibly stupid stuff.
It doesn’t even have to be Kojima related. Eg. Many suspect BluePoint to be behind Metal Gear Solid, and I’ve mentioned numerous times that Bokeh could be behind Silent Hill.

The main thing is that Abandoned is the key to something much larger.

baphomet

It doesn’t even have to be Kojima related. Eg. Many suspect BluePoint to be behind Metal Gear Solid, and I’ve mentioned numerous times that Bokeh could be behind Silent Hill.

The main thing is that Abandoned is the key to something much larger.

Trying to distance yourself from all the stupid shit you've post over the past 200+ pages now? I'll gladly quote you saying Kojima is 100% behind this.

Bluepoint making a MGS remake nor Bokeh making Silent Hill have nothing to do with this thread. Unless Abandoned is a front for one of those games(it's not) then there's no reason to even bring them up.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Trying to distance yourself from all the stupid shit you've post over the past 200+ pages now? I'll gladly quote you saying Kojima is 100% behind this.

Bluepoint making a MGS remake nor Bokeh making Silent Hill have nothing to do with this thread. Unless Abandoned is a front for one of those games(it's not) then there's no reason to even bring them up.
Theories fly left and right, the premise is Abandoned is something bigger. Are you having doubts? There is still time to change sides. Also Kojima can be involved without being the lead developer.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
lol

Nuare Studios said:
- in 2021 we opened a completely new department that focuses on helping mobile, casual, and indie companies;
- in 2021 we started investing in young promising game companies (send us your deck);

1) A big "eat a dick" to all the people that laughed at the idea when I said it's possible Hasan didn't give Nuare any money
2) A big "hole shit you are dumb" to Nuare if they really are helping Blue Box in any significant way.

That's been part of Hasan's game from the start of his illustrious career of bullshitting about the games he's been making.. trying to attract real money to his projects. He might have actually succeeded. What a doofus Nuare is.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
Why have 2 prominent posters in this thread been banned in the last 48 hours? They’re taking Teamreal out! They don’t want us to listen to the truth!

DonF

Why have 2 prominent posters in this thread been banned in the last 48 hours? They’re taking Teamreal out! They don’t want us to listen to the truth!
you know you can see bans at the bottom of the page, right?
Bans

GuinGuin is out for good.

I don't really get behind the reason for banning them. I see a lot of people bashing on Playstation in other threads about a Microsoft event or the time when Microsoft bought Bethesda, but don't see many people banned.

Of course you should always respectful to others, so if they attacked other people of course they deserve it.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
I remember when KatharsisT convinced everyone that Silent Hill was going to be shown at the Playstation showcase last year. It wasn’t. KatharsisT responded by saying “i feel like shit right now.” My brain is telling me that Silent Hill will be shown at this Playstation Showcase.

There are a lot if coincidences about the whole thing, the discovery of the message in the source code asking to wait for the reveal (now after the Sony event is announced), the posting of Reedus of the Silent Hill teaser...
One might think his many coincidences team fake considers too many?

baphomet

There are a lot if coincidences about the whole thing, the discovery of the message in the source code asking to wait for the reveal (now after the Sony event is announced), the posting of Reedus of the Silent Hill teaser...
One might think his many coincidences team fake considers too many?

Again Reedus and Kojima posting doesn't have anything to relate to Abandoned. Could Reedus be hinting at a Silent Hill? Obviously. Does it have anything to do with Abandoned? Not in the slightest.

CuNi

you know you can see bans at the bottom of the page, right?
Bans

GuinGuin is out for good.

Maybe now the conspiracy train will somewhat slow down to more realistic levels.

Come on, what is up with this censorship? Why cant the mods cool off and let others speak their opinions? We don't have to agree with what others say; on the contrary, we can vehemently disagree with them, but taping up their mouths is something I can never get behind.

They weren't banned for saying a unpopular opinion. They've been banned for console warring etc.
That's not censorship, that's reducing troll posts and posts only aimed to cause friction between fans of any console or pc.

Edit:
Since no one seems to check the reasons, here's the reason why they were banned.

GuinGuin:
[+Numerous Others] You have been given more than enough chances to act like an adult instead of continue to console war and insult other members. It's time to grow up, but do so away from here.
ParaSeul:
You were warned quite clearly. We have enough console warriors. Decide if you want to remain here.
Last edited:
Maybe now the conspiracy train will somewhat slow down to more realistic levels.

They weren't banned for saying a unpopular opinion. They've been banned for console warring etc.
That's not censorship, that's reducing troll posts and posts only aimed to cause friction between fans of any console or pc.

Edit:
Since no one seems to check the reasons, here's the reason why they were banned.

GuinGuin:
[+Numerous Others] You have been given more than enough chances to act like an adult instead of continue to console war and insult other members. It's time to grow up, but do so away from here.
ParaSeul:
You were warned quite clearly. We have enough console warriors. Decide if you want to remain here.
Thanks for linking the posts they were banned for. Honestly, now I feel even more so they were unjustly banned. The posts are just jokes which some others even enjoyed given the reactions they got. I am truly surprised that these comments warranted a ban in the eyes of the mods. We have to learn to take jokes, listen to and tolerate people we don't like or agree with; we have to learn to live with others, some of whom may be jokers and jesters (in good or bad taste). We have to stop censoring and banning people left and right. Otherwise, at the end, people will be to scared to speak their true thoughts and we will have successfully created a police state. Just my 2 rupees.

Me twicw

Neo Member
Ok, guys. Here we are. On the next PS event on thursday we are going to look finally the suprise. It,s going to be a happy day for #teamreal

Edit:

GuinGuin:
ParaSeul:
Pretty weak sauce of a reason to ban, and one of them even perma... totally disagree.

Banned for being console warriors, which isn’t surprising.
One was permanant and one was a week. If you read the actual posts Para did derail but it was hilarious so the week was valid. Guin was being mildly sarcastic if not completely truthful and he got a perm it looks like he had multiple warnings in the past (don't know what they are) but his post wouldn't even have caught my eye as toxic.

I often go to the ban pge and see what people got hit for and most of them are dead but there are a percentage which make no sense and only the mod knows why.

Top Bottom