• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baphomet

Lol, well that's complete BS. Listen I know your wife's butthole was on the line here, but you can't move your own goal post so that Team Real will can never have a win. Besides that's the name of the thread, the Kojima/Bluebox Conspiracy.

Kojima making Silent Hill is what this is based on. Tons of other, also incorrect, conspiracies have been said throughout the thread.

S___________L and his name translating to the romanji version of Hideo.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Lol, well that's complete BS. Listen I know your wife's butthole was on the line here, but you can't move your own goal post so that Team Real will can never have a win. Besides that's the name of the thread, the Kojima/Bluebox Conspiracy.
Wasn't talking about my bet.

My b-hole bet is 1) Nothing to do with Kojima, 2) Nothing to do with Silent Hill

So if it's a Kojima game, her b-hole will be sent out to the world, and all will be lost.

But this entire thing has been about Kojima AND Silent Hill for team real.. I mean come on now lol.. You talk about the thread title... "S____L" will be revealed soon? lol

Last edited:
Wasn't talking about my bet.

My b-hole bet is 1) Nothing to do with Kojima, 2) Nothing to do with Silent Hill

So if it's a Kojima game, her b-hole will be sent out to the world, and all will be lost.

But this entire thing has been about Kojima AND Silent Hill for team real.. I mean come on now lol.. You talk about the thread title... "S____L" will be revealed soon? lol
The MGS theory has also been there from pretty much the beginning. Definitely the beginning of this thread, with the description found for Abandoned having the tags Tactical Action. Meaning it could be misdirection, making us all think it is SH, when in fact it is MGS. Either way, nothing is known 100% at this point. Which brings me to the actions of quite a few of your ilk.

It's fine to say that you don't believe these theories and try to disprove them. But, you guys have gone just as far down the rabbit hole as some on Team Real, it's only a different hole. No pun probably intended. You guys have stated, as if it were an undeniable fact, that Hassan is a garbage dev who's making a garbage asset flipped game, while scamming people out of money. Is that a possibility? Sure. But with the way you guys talk, there is absolutely no victory for you if this game turns out to be anything other than a garbage indie game. If this turns out be another installment in, or a reboot of, a franchise not related to Kojima, and you come in here talking about how you were right and are victorious, then you will look just at ridiculous and childish as those on Team Real who would also try to claim victory if that did happen.

lol i havent stepped foot ITT and i have no idea what all this kojima stuff is about, but how tf have you animals mustered up 14,000 posts in just the last few months :messenger_tears_of_joy: you guys are a bunch of maniacs :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Cocaine is a Hell of a drug.

Last edited:

baphomet

The MGS theory has also been there from pretty much the beginning. Definitely the beginning of this thread, with the description found for Abandoned having the tags Tactical Action. Meaning it could be misdirection, making us all think it is SH, when in fact it is MGS. Either way, nothing is known 100% at this point. Which brings me to the actions of quite a few of your ilk.

It's fine to say that you don't believe these theories and try to disprove them. But, you guys have gone just as far down the rabbit hole as some on Team Real, it's only a different hole. No pun probably intended. You guys have stated, as if it were an undeniable fact, that Hassan is a garbage dev who's making a garbage asset flipped game, while scamming people out of money. Is that a possibility? Sure. But with the way you guys talk, there is absolutely no victory for you if this game turns out to be anything other than a garbage indie game. If this turns out be another installment in, or a reboot of, a franchise not related to Kojima, and you come in here talking about how you were right and are victorious, then you will look just at ridiculous and childish as those on Team Real who would also try to claim victory if that did happen.

Well the thing about it is, it is a generic indie game. It's not a reboot of anything. Kojima isn't involved. It's even less likely that it's Metal Gear Solid than Silent Hill, and there's 0% chance it's Silent Hill.

You do realize even his teaser trailer is just using store bought assets right? Not to mention literally every other thing he's ever released.

And no, people weren't saying anything about Metal Gear Solid until he posted a blurry picture of obviously not snake. Then it became both Silent Hill and MGS, then Castlevania, then it's an app for Sony to host all their press conferences in. There's no "trying" to disprove any of that shit since it's already obviously bullshit.

Last edited:
I'll give it to you guys... still kinda funny considering this was 100% silent hill the entire time lol
This is from the same day this thread was posted.
vq7Djvp.jpg
See the tags for the game. Action and Tactical. That must be a metal gear reference. I thought Abandoned was a horror so why have a MGS Easter Egg
While most people figured it was Silent Hill, there has also been some people suggesting it could be MGS related throughout the thread.

While most people figured it was Silent Hill, there has also been some people suggesting it could be MGS related throughout the thread.
Not only one, some people think it might be both. MGS from Bluepoint (with possibly Kojima as a consultant) and Silent Hills from Kojima. I mean I am okay with only Silent Hill, since I have never been a fan of MGS…

IntentionalPun

Still a stretch.. people were bringing that up as a Kojima easter egg not suggesting it was actually MGS being made.

But like I said, ILL ALLOW IT! (only if it's a Kojima MGS tho ;) )

I'll give it to you guys... still kinda funny considering this was 100% silent hill the entire time lol
Depends who you're mentioning. Plenty of people went as far as saying it's about Sony getting access to Konami's IPs (SH, MGS and even Castlevania), all fueled by Blue Point's cryptic tweet of last year or 2 years ago.
Any of those are a win for me, the only L I would take is this Abandoned thing actually being an indy game by Hasan.
In which case I would feel like...

3A6D31A0E5BF40D68FD3DC5218B6C34043A983D4

ParaSeoul

I cannot really see any bad intention, he just made a joke.
Honestly in the thread at the time when Microsoft bought Bethesda nearly everyone there talked bad about Sony, but no one got banned for that.
Maybe now the conspiracy train will somewhat slow down to more realistic levels.

They weren't banned for saying a unpopular opinion. They've been banned for console warring etc.
That's not censorship, that's reducing troll posts and posts only aimed to cause friction between fans of any console or pc.

Edit:
Since no one seems to check the reasons, here's the reason why they were banned.

GuinGuin:
[+Numerous Others] You have been given more than enough chances to act like an adult instead of continue to console war and insult other members. It's time to grow up, but do so away from here.
ParaSeul:
You were warned quite clearly. We have enough console warriors. Decide if you want to remain here.
We'll celebrate our fallen heroes once Sony announces any of those Konami IP are alive again :messenger_sunglasses:

b123556c971b36e960868d19f660edd6cat-and-men-salute-military-style-meme-respect.jpg
Lol I don't think I would have made that joke if it was a bannable offense,I'm still new to here and I've seen similar joke posts and even entire joke accounts ( Starfield Starfield ) be left up so I thought it would be fine.

ParaSeoul

As a sensible member of team real, I just want to say, let's not move the goalposts. Only if Abandoned is revealed to be hiding something to do with Kojima, whether it be a new game or remake of one of his older games, will it be considered a win.
I remember saying before several times the team thing might be outdated,theres people here who just believe the blue box thing is a marketing campaign for another game,most likely a Kojima one because hes done similar things before but it doesn't have to be Kojima.

Starfield

Lol I don't think I would have made that joke if it was a bannable offense,I'm still new to here and I've seen similar joke posts and even entire joke accounts ( Starfield Starfield ) be left up so I thought it would be fine.
Hey I'm not a joke account :(

I've leaked things in the past here.

I just don't see any how this tweet is something people should be excited about. This a nothingburger. Either say what it is or don't say anything at all

ParaSeoul

I just don't see any how this tweet is something people should be excited about. This a nothingburger. Either say what it is or don't say anything at all
Sorry man all I've seen is you posting Starfield isn't on this and thought it was a joke account.
This a nothingburger. Either say what it is or don't say anything at all
Kinda like Starfield huh:messenger_winking:

Dick Jones

Gold Member

I hate these joke accounts from people pretending to fictional IP.👀

Banjo64

cumsessed
Is there a general acceptance that if this isn’t revealed at the upcoming PS event that the game isn’t a Kojima project? Or will this thread still be going in 5 years time?

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Is there a general acceptance that if this isn’t revealed at the upcoming PS event that the game isn’t a Kojima project? Or will this thread still be going in 5 years time?
Absolutely not! This marketing campaign can go on for a while. Kojima/BluePoint/Sony knows when it's right to reveal the Konami IP's.

Last edited:
If Abandoned is really revealed at the PlayStation event there is a chance for a small teaser or Easter egg in the death stranding trailer, same as in the trailer at ONL.

8BiTw0LF

Banned

Listened to all songs. Very well-produced! And the guy has some history:

Ben Lukas Boysen​

Berlin-based composer, producer and sound designer Ben Lukas Boysen joined Erased Tapes in 2016 with the re-release of his debut album Gravity and new album Spells. Spells merges programmed piano pieces with live instruments, combining the controllable technical world and the often unpredictable aspects of live improvisation. In some ways it continues where his underground debut Gravity left off, though a lot of weight is lifted, making room for a lighter and more energetic listen. Friend and fellow Erased Tapes artist Nils Frahm mixed and mastered both albums. Ben is not a master pianist like his dear friend, but his sound collages are so meticulously designed that after hearing the result an impressed Nils declared: “from now on, if anyone asks — this is a real piano.”
His intricate, humanised programming — enhanced by drummer Achim Färber, cellist Anton Peisakhov and harpist Lara Somogyi, and a considerate selection of echoes, delays and compressors — has been used to create a hybrid sound that intends to deceive, question and challenge existing listening habits. Utilising the contrast between reduction and decoration, Spells can be seen as a quest to find out how much or how little composition is required to constitute a song. Why the ear can and should be deceived about the authenticity of instruments. What significance these instruments have within this process, and why the personal perception of balance and sound exclude ultimate truths.
Linking the two albums are the four movements of Nocturne, an ever-developing conversation that on occasion flirts with the grandeur of compressed rock drums. The lead single, Golden Times 1, received a world premiere by BBC 6 Music’s Mary Anne Hobbs, proclaiming it as “incredible.” An alternative version of Sleepers Beat Theme — composed for the soundtrack to a short film about the Trans-Siberian Express — opened Jon Hopkins’ Late Night Tales album from 2015, who noted “I thought it was such a calming and sensitive piece that sounded to me like the beginning of something...the warmth and depth of the sound entrances me every time.
Though Spells and Gravity are his first albums recorded under his own name, as acclaimed electronic producer HECQ he’s released nine albums since 2003, exploring everything from ambient to breakcore. He has simultaneously established himself as a trusted composer and sound designer, working for a wide array of clients including Amnesty International and Marvel Comics; composing for feature films, games, art installations and convention opening titles.

After embracing this demanding line of work, in 2010 Ben felt the need to explore his roots and early education, which inspired these albums under his own name. Born in 1981 as the third child of opera singer Deirdre Boysen and actor Claus Boysen, his classical music training on piano and guitar began when he was seven years old; the works of Bruckner, Wagner and Bach laid an important foundation. Rediscovering this music shared with his parents — united with the sounds of Autechre, Cristian Vogel and Jiri.Ceiver to Pink Floyd and Godspeed You! Black Emperor — brought back an understanding of why he wanted to write music in the first place.
Ben’s most progressive and shape-shifting new album Mirage is out May 1, 2020.

IntentionalPun

On the rest of the internet that general acceptance happened after the 5 second teaser and how it had nothing to do with the PT reveal.

Then most of the dying bread stragglers jumped ship after Gamescon.

I'm pretty sure anyone left, is not going to let nothing happening at the Sony event deter them lol

Top Bottom