• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doczu

On the rest of the internet that general acceptance happened after the 5 second teaser and how it had nothing to do with the PT reveal.

Then most of the dying bread stragglers jumped ship after Gamescon.

I'm pretty sure anyone left, is not going to let nothing happening at the Sony event deter them lol
I am getting off the train after the Sony show. I know i said i'm stepping out of this thread, but i'mback for the last lap. Should this one fail then i'm just going to play Imagination™ regarding the butthole.

Me twicw

Neo Member
One important fact more. Hassan account (not Hassan, who doesn,t exist) posting stay tuned for the showcase of sony. Not only cause insinuates they are going to show somthing related to Abandoned. The most important thing: here is that one supossed to be a no one on the industry is acting ass if he was a PR or a kind of yoshida like of Play Station.

It,s coming soon guys !

#Teamreal ✊

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
W
One important fact more. Hassan account (not Hassan, who doesn,t exist) posting stay tuned for the showcase of sony. Not only cause insinuates they are going to show somthing related to Abandoned. The most important thing: here is that one supossed to be a no one on the industry is acting ass if he was a PR or a kind of yoshida like of Play Station.

It,s coming soon guys !

#Teamreal ✊
Link? I don’t see that on his Twitter

NewYork214

If it was kojima, you think he would be promoting two games at once? With DS director cut and abandoned. One is a re-release so maybe.

Last edited:
On the rest of the internet that general acceptance happened after the 5 second teaser and how it had nothing to do with the PT reveal.

Then most of the dying bread stragglers jumped ship after Gamescon.

I'm pretty sure anyone left, is not going to let nothing happening at the Sony event deter them lol

I've already made arrangements to have #TeamReal encarved on my gravestone

NewYork214

Actually its only DLC, not a re-release. Same as GOT

Get what your saying. But seeing how they are coming natively to PS5 this time around, I would count them as re-releases. I count the ps3 to ps4 remasters as re-releases too. Maybe my terminology is just incorrect.

But just in general, why build hype for a future game of yours when you are trying to sell a game coming out soon. Pulling attention from it.

Maybe it doesn't matter at all. But just weird to do marketing wise.

ParaSeoul

If it was kojima, you think he would be promoting two games at once? With DS director cut and abandoned. One is a re-release so maybe.
nGKOFJM.jpg

Z9J1v4a.jpg

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
There’s been a lot of speculation that he has been promoting both.
By 'a lot of speculation' you mean you, in this thread, trying to link Kojima's shortest ever trailer tweet to the graphically impressive man walking across floor Abandoned teaser, and the song/timer countdown that went nowhere?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
By 'a lot of speculation' you mean you, in this thread, trying to link Kojima's shortest ever trailer tweet to the graphically impressive man walking across floor Abandoned teaser, and the song/timer countdown that went nowhere?
And the rest of the internet.

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
Weird isn‘t it? One minute it’s all real-time infinite streaming textures and the next it’s a video being edited in premiere.
Attempting to justify it by saying the in-app is all real time but the twitter video edited in premiere makes no sense as they were both exactly the same…

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Weird isn‘t it? One minute it’s all real-time infinite streaming textures and the next it’s a video being edited in premiere.
Attempting to justify it by saying the in-app is all real time but the twitter video edited in premiere makes no sense as they were both exactly the same…
You probably don’t have a PS5 but the teaser wasn’t real-time.

The real-time demos are scheduled for later.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Wasn't talking about my bet.

My b-hole bet is 1) Nothing to do with Kojima, 2) Nothing to do with Silent Hill

So if it's a Kojima game, her b-hole will be sent out to the world, and all will be lost.

But this entire thing has been about Kojima AND Silent Hill for team real.. I mean come on now lol.. You talk about the thread title... "S____L" will be revealed soon? lol
What if the game is Silent Hill but the game director is John Kojima?

baphomet

#TeamINeverSaidItWasn'tSilentHill
#TeamINeverSaidHeWasAScammer
#TeamCanWePleaseCloseThisThread

Damage control week, right? :messenger_sunglasses:

What are you even talking about? It's not Silent Hill, he IS a scammer in that he was taking real money for a trash/non-functioning product, and I don't care if the thread stays open or doesn't. Otherwie we wouldn't have this hilarious record of some of the stupidest people on the internet.

IntentionalPun

The scammer thing is blown out of proportion. Dude sold games with false descriptions; basically false advertising. Which is a type of scam. One that isn’t that big of a deal.

People got real silly with the whole money laundering or tax fraud thing but that shit is stupid lol

neither do I understand why you're here

in case you're not trolling: SILENT! SILENT HILL !
Don't forget he's also playing it on his blue Walkman. Which is a blue box.

Is there a possibility Kojima is just trolling? Definitely. But with all the things that point to Kojima, including something like Abandoned having the tags tactical action when it's supposed to just be a horror game, I've been leaning towards it being connected to him. Whether it's a new game he is personally working on or just linked to a game series he once worked on.

H . R . 2

That song is from Death Stranding.
and?

why single one out?

I don't understand your efforts in wanting to enlighten us left and right
you made your point about the state of this title perfectly clear. so just wait it out and see if you eventually win. the game here is finding clues not dismissing them. because the latter is always easier and requires zero effort
I hope you find it fun because otherwise you're wasting your breath

Last edited:

baphomet

and?

why single one out?

you made your point about the state of this title perfectly clear. so just wait it out and see if you eventually win. the game here is finding clues not dismissing them. because the former is always easier and requires zero effort

There is no game. You're not finding clues.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
It just so happens that I actually own a Famicom Keyboard, which means I know the incredibly useless fact that the catalogue number is HVC-007.

IT'S HAPPENING, AN EXCLUSIVE PS5 JAMES BOND GAME FROM KOJIMA!!!!!
No, I don't think that's happening at all, that is the catalogue number though.

"Metal Gear[a] is an overhead military action-adventure video game originally released in 1987 by Konami for the MSX2 computer in Japan and parts of Europe. Considered the game to popularize the stealth game genre, it was the first video game to be fully developed by Hideo Kojima, who would go on to direct most of the games in the Metal Gear series.[3] A reworked port of the game was released for the Famicom a few months later, which later saw release in international markets for the NES over the following two years; this version was developed without Kojima's involvement and features drastically altered level designs, among other changes." - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_(video_game)

Now, why is he posting a Famicom keyboard, when he didn't make the Famicom version of Metal Gear?

BluePoint MGS CONFIRMED! - features drastically altered level designs, among other changes.

"Metal Gear[a] is an overhead military action-adventure video game originally released in 1987 by Konami for the MSX2 computer in Japan and parts of Europe. Considered the game to popularize the stealth game genre, it was the first video game to be fully developed by Hideo Kojima, who would go on to direct most of the games in the Metal Gear series.[3] A reworked port of the game was released for the Famicom a few months later, which later saw release in international markets for the NES over the following two years; this version was developed without Kojima's involvement and features drastically altered level designs, among other changes." - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_(video_game)

Now, why is he posting a Famicom keyboard, when he didn't make the Famicom version of Metal Gear?

BluePoint MGS CONFIRMED! - features drastically altered level designs, among other changes.
It wasn't a good version of the game to be honest and I'm not convinced the keyboard really means anything, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was just Kojima doing something like this. Actually, I want to do that now!!!

IntentionalPun

and?

why single one out?

you made your point about the state of this title perfectly clear. so just wait it out and see if you eventually win. the game here is finding clues not dismissing them. because the former is always easier and requires zero effort
I was just stating a fact that people hadn’t mentioned.

chill bruh

This thread isn’t just fun, it’s family.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

Interesting. The instrumental part of "Siren Song - Echo" reminded me of this.

It's a new Siren game, isn't it?

Excited Arrested Development GIF

That would be even better than a new Silent Hill tbh,Resident Evil 7 stole some much of the PT aesthetic and a more eastern style horror game would be fresh compared to all the western style horror games

emivita

That would be even better than a new Silent Hill tbh,Resident Evil 7 stole some much of the PT aesthetic and a more eastern style horror game would be fresh compared to all the western style horror games

Plus they don't have to spend anything for the license as the IP is owned by Sony. They already tried to westernalize the Siren IP in the latest game by introducing western characters in an eastern environment, and it didn't work that well.

They need to reboot the series while retaining the rural japanese environment and lore and the main gameplay aspects (like sight-jacking, the ability to see through the eyes of the undead). It would also be a neat experience for the new VR - just think about sight-jacking with it. :messenger_fearful:

Top Bottom