• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

Hassan is a con artist.
images

Me twicw

Neo Member
Omg. You team fake are so naive. So yeah. A bunch of morons has been trolling everyone at Sony. And yeah, they get an official announcement trailer and then the only (specific app to download trailers and so).

H . R . 2

Yoshida cares a great deal about exclusive indie titles. this game and studio has created more buzz for Sony than any other game like KENA ever could. of course, Sony discusses plans with indie studios, if not always directly, but certainly through representatives. my question is why not clarify? why all the silence. even if they are not interested in using the buzz this game has generated to their advantage, they would surely be open to answering questions, or inquiring about the issue on behalf of the fans. some might argue that Sony can't keep track of every indie studio ( which is ridiculous because even a title as small as Bright Memory Infinite created initially by a single dev, came to MS's attention and was subsequently funded and supported by them due to the interest it attracted)
why all the secrecy, the silence, and lack of response from Sony, from Geoff, from everyone?
Sony would have wanted to support this title even if started as a scam to show support for troubled projects or expose this game for what it allegedly is, "a scam", and not have its reputation tarnished and dragged through the mud and avoid allegations ( e.g. incompetence of PR, lack of control and management over important titles, not listening to their fans , etc,.. )

Last edited:

kikii

Gold Member
Dude we don't even know if he exists, specially with that name.

When can we start calling out Sony and Kojima instead for this awful marketing?
well i remember some pages ago that kojima and hassan tweeted at same time and if i remember rite it was like 3am for me, but since prologue didnt hopped in even with timers i dono :D

So they bought a fridge 3d model, downloaded it and dragged it into the Unreal Editor.

This game is coming along nicely.
I don't understand the fridge pic at all. Completely ignoring the fact he photoshoped resi evil hands/gun onto the picture...I assume he also doesn't have a fridge to look at to check on sizing and such?

So I know some Americans have laaarge fridge/freezers that have 2 doors, it's a thing, but look at the dimensions on that thing...it looks about as wide as a typical gaming male human and not quite as tall, begging the question, why 2 doors on this thing??
Then even more bemusing, look at the depth! 😂 you could barely fit Ethans photoshopped gun inside of it. If he's made that, he's an idiot, if he's bought it and edited it specifically to then look like that, he's an idiot. Mini fridges have more depth than this thing

There's more, like the shadows of the handles are way off (multiple light sources? Thickness changes, dissappears completely in places, duplicate shadows in places!), the angles of the room seem way off, and the ice making machine seems to be painted on, but I've debunked this pic enough I think.

Stay tuned for why the door knob on "door pic" looks like ps1 graphics pasted on a ps4 door! 🤦‍♂️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏽

Yoshida cares a great deal about exclusive indie titles. this game and studio has created more buzz for Sony than any other game like KENA ever could.
Wrong
Ts7XBp1.jpg

of course, Sony discusses plans with indie studios, if not always directly, but certainly through representatives. my question is why not clarify? why all the silence. even if they are not interested in using the buzz this game has generated to their advantage, they would surely be open to answering questions, or inquiring about the issue on behalf of the fans
Sony discusses plans with every indie game? Receipts please! More like indie devs will contact Sony if they need help, not Sony contacting them.
Why would Sony use the "buzz" and give free advertising to this "game", when was the last time Sony gave direct details for an indie game, instead of the dev itself?
some might argue that Sony can't keep track of every indie studio ( which is ridiculous because even a title as small as Bright Memory Infinite created initially by a single dev, came to MS's attention and was subsequently funded and supported by them due to the interest it attracted)
They can't keep track, no one can, there's tonnes of junk released to the store, constantly. But yes, they will have people actively searching for the next big game, or small, cheap devs to buy up, i assume based on google analytics, social media reactions, youtube video views...all of that depends on the dev having something to show... Hasan doesn't, therefore isn't on sonys radar
why all the secrecy, the silence, and lack of response from Sony, from Geoff, from everyone?
Sony would have wanted to support this title even if started as a scam to show support for troubled projects or expose this game for what it allegedly is, "a scam", and not have its reputation tarnished and dragged through the mud and avoid allegations ( e.g. incompetence of PR, lack of control and management over important titles, not listening to their fans , etc,.. )
Secrecy and silence from Sony? You realise that Hasan is not Sony. If Hasan doesn't give Sony anything to go on, why would Sony say anything? There's no secret from Sony, there's NOTHING to talk about, at all.

Case in point: why doesnt Sony tell us more about FF16? Or Mass Effect 4? They are upcoming games. Surely they must know something, why not tell us? Because it doesn't work like that

Why would Sony support this, and not the other thousand mobile games that get released each week? Sony gave hasan a dev kit, and probably a dedicated email line to contact them. Other than that, they'll check it doesn't break rules then ignore it forever. Sony doesn't care its a scam. It has fortnite and fifa on the store and they are scam factories with microtransactions, it's not disrupting Sony's reputation at all, it's making hasan look like an idiot, more and more, each day.

"Important titles" 😂

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Some of you people really need to look into what "self publishing" means, or even read those complaints from indie devs. Sony doesn't give 2 shits about most indies. Becoming an indie is damn easy too, and they have a "dev kit lending" program as well so indie's don't pay, they just can't permanently "own" a dev kit.

You get assigned a contact person you can email, you HAVE to write a blog post, you HAVE to provide a trailer. Those are things required to get a listing in the store as complained about by indie devs. You then have to email your contact person for info, or to haggle them about things. The rest is just done using a dev portal where you can edit descriptions, upload screenshots, change your own release date, etc.,etc.

As anyone can see from the past 2 years of the Sony blog it is NOT difficult these days to get a blog posted. That's ALL Hasan accomplished with Sony, the rest is the community going wild for this nobody, which really only happened for a couple of months and then this died way way down lol

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Oh and the APP is just a SHITTY GAME DEMO.

That's it, it's not anything special, it's not some unique flower Hasan was allowed to released it's just a garbage ass unplayable demo. It's a single cutscene you can view by clicking, that's it lol

Every single game is an APPLICATION, every single demo is an APPLICATION. It's just a word for software. Here you go:

Hasan himself said:
think if it being a demo

It was a garbage ass attempt to seem like it was something similar to PT... get it... RealTime experience... RT! ITS JUST LIKE PT! THIS MUST BE KOJIMA!

Last edited:

A.Romero

Omg. You team fake are so naive. So yeah. A bunch of morons has been trolling everyone at Sony. And yeah, they get an official announcement trailer and then the only (specific app to download trailers and so).

Trolling everyone at Sony?

Ok, so I guess you are Team Real. Planning to stay and continue discussing or was it just a drive by?

Now that Bibydeath won't be posting Kojima's tweets this thread will probably slow down but obviously there are some people willing to discuss stuff... Too bad that in general there isn't much to discuss because Hassan hasn't really released anything so far since that awful video.

H . R . 2

I believe these are 'search interests' and do not include mentions or search interests across many other platforms. also, the buzz this game generated was in association with Silent Hill as most websites refused to cover this story due to its uncertain and cryptic nature. but even if we decide to take only search interests ( and nothing else) into account, SH and its rumours have managed to consistently attract more interest over the same period. I just looked it up. you can do too
also if you switch to 'news search' or 'image search' on GOOGLE TRENDS you will see different results; if you search SH you will see even better results despite the fact that there has not been a SH release over the past 2 years. and SH shop alone cannot account for all this traffic

They can't keep track, no one can, there's tonnes of junk released to the store, constantly
of course they can. LOL it is their job
also past a certain point this was no longer a junk game, trend-wise and Yoshida and Geoff mentioned it and responded (or refused to) to fans.

Secrecy and silence from Sony? You realise that Hasan is not Sony.
was I referring to Hasan ? or the fact that Yoshida responded with only 🤔 and Geoff dodged questions
(I mentioned Geoff as he is insider and has a close relationship with Kojima and Sony)

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

if you search SH you will see even better results despite the fact that there has not been a SH release over the past 2 years. and SH shop alone cannot account for all this traffic
There were multiple 2021 SH rumor drops that have nothing to do with Abandoned or BlueBox.

And guess which year was bigger for SH search trend wise than 2021?

2020, BY FAR had higher interest.. a year where nobody knew BlueBox existed. And the biggest bump for SH trending on google in 2021 had to do with the October rumor that the game was in development at a major japanese pub.. not Hasan and his garbage.

Abandoned was only relevant to anyone outside of threads like this w/ 10 people in them from maybe May-early august.. many had lost interest BEFORE his dumb non-playable demo dropped but pretty much any normal person bailed after that.

Last edited:
Trolling everyone at Sony?

Ok, so I guess you are Team Real. Planning to stay and continue discussing or was it just a drive by?

Now that Bibydeath won't be posting Kojima's tweets this thread will probably slow down but obviously there are some people willing to discuss stuff... Too bad that in general there isn't much to discuss because Hassan hasn't really released anything so far since that awful video.
You leave poor bitbydeath bitbydeath alone!
ParaSeoul ParaSeoul is the official Kojima retweeter.

Kdad

I don't understand the fridge pic at all. Completely ignoring the fact he photoshoped resi evil hands/gun onto the picture...I assume he also doesn't have a fridge to look at to check on sizing and such?

So I know some Americans have laaarge fridge/freezers that have 2 doors, it's a thing, but look at the dimensions on that thing...it looks about as wide as a typical gaming male human and not quite as tall, begging the question, why 2 doors on this thing??
Then even more bemusing, look at the depth! 😂 you could barely fit Ethans photoshopped gun inside of it. If he's made that, he's an idiot, if he's bought it and edited it specifically to then look like that, he's an idiot. Mini fridges have more depth than this thing

There's more, like the shadows of the handles are way off (multiple light sources? Thickness changes, dissappears completely in places, duplicate shadows in places!), the angles of the room seem way off, and the ice making machine seems to be painted on, but I've debunked this pic enough I think.

Stay tuned for why the door knob on "door pic" looks like ps1 graphics pasted on a ps4 door! 🤦‍♂️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏽

You misunderstand the depth of the fridge, similar to how people are misunderstanding the depth of the ARG. It goes deeper than you can see. Open the door and step in.

Also...just commenting so I can show of my new avatar :)

I believe these are 'search interests' and do not include mentions or search interests across many other platforms. also, the buzz this game generated was in association with Silent Hill as most websites refused to cover this story due to its uncertain and cryptic nature. but even if we decide to take only search interests ( and nothing else) into account, SH and its rumours have managed to consistently attract more interest over the same period. I just looked it up. you can do too
also if you switch to 'news search' or 'image search' on GOOGLE TRENDS you will see different results; if you search SH you will see even better results despite the fact that there has not been a SH release over the past 2 years. and SH shop alone cannot account for all this traffic

of course they can. LOL it is their job
also past a certain point this was no longer a junk game, trend-wise and Yoshida and Geoff mentioned it and responded (or refused to) to fans.

was I referring to Hasan ? or the fact that Yoshida responded with only 🤔 and Geoff dodged questions
(I mentioned Geoff as he is insider and has a close relationship with Kojima and Sony)
You dont think that me just using Google, the world's largest, most popular search engine, isn't representative of other search engines I could also check up on? Lol, OK...so all fans of Abandoned only use askjeeves or lycos do they. (Did I just age myself there)

Of course silent hill gets more hits. It's a franchise that's been around for years 🤣 there are dedicated forums, a games franchise, a film franchise, books, comics, figures, merch, lore, cosplayers, Halloween costumes, amd games forums like this pining for new games, or remakes constantly...all these things bring in clicks/buzz. There is no link to silent hill and abandoned other than the fake stuff hasan came up with. As pointed out previous by intentionalpun, the trend was higher in years before hasan even turned up. >> BUT IT WAS YOU WHO BROUGHT UP THE COMPARISON OF ABANDONED AND KENA << not me, I just did the homework 🤣

It's who's job? Please tell me, I'm being totally serious and honest here, I want to know who, names, or teams, titles, locations, job description. I want that job. I'll wait for the response

When had this "game" ever gone past the junk stage? Again, receipts please

Geoff is as idiotic as the insiders that pop up and say that abandoned was going to be used for the horizon fw and GoW trailers. He hypes things that get HIM attention. It did, for a small time. Then he, and most people moved on. He didn't refuse to answer fans, he had nothing to give!

Yoshi randomly posts about all sorts of random games, good and bad, in his personal life he's probably looking out for games he'd be personally interested in and posts about them. Like we do, on here in the games forum, they aren't all games insiders or game devs posting about their games, it's fans, talking about the hobby they love and gushing about the particular game they like or hate the most, is that not obvious??

Last edited:
You misunderstand the depth of the fridge, similar to how people are misunderstanding the depth of the ARG. It goes deeper than you can see. Open the door and step in.

Also...just commenting so I can show of my new avatar :)
Being honest, not enough 8k flooring in that profile picture. Other than that, it's pretty good. Not Hasan good obviously, but I'd say maybe Capcom good

IntentionalPun

Lol! Look at those 8k infinite detail textures! Only Kojima would have the budget for this project.
Love that the hand with the gun is from RE7 or 8, photoshopped in, poorly.
No way Konami would let these images exist in some obscure reddit thread without holding a press conference to deny any association.

Their silence is deafening, and proof Hasan is working with them.

Has Sony even done an official PR denouncing their association with these screenshots? Not even so much as a single tweet. So secretive.

H . R . 2

You dont think that me just using Google, the world's largest, most popular search engine, isn't representative of other search engines I could also check up on? Lol, OK...so all fans of Abandoned only use askjeeves or lycos do they. (Did I just age myself there)
I mentioned that those numbers you looked up, per GOOGLE TRENDS, only represent "typed in" search attempts on GOOGLE and not any other platforms and does not cover any mentions of the term 'abandoned' beyond GOOGLE meaning that you need to use other analytic tools to check MENTIONS not search attempts on across various platforms. you're so cocky it is actually affecting your comprehension.
but I'll indulge you and say yes Kena is more popular [everyone knows it didn't generate half as much discussion across the web as this game did]. BUT was that all you got from what I said? my point was that the game has generated enough interest to attract Sony's attention and thus deserves to be addressed.
It's who's job? Please tell me, I'm being totally serious and honest here, I want to know who, names, or teams, titles, locations, job description. I want that job. I'll wait for the response
what!?? am I supposed to come up with the names of all the employees and reps working at Sony to explain the obvious to you that there has to be a team who oversees releases, announcements, quality control etc???
why don't you come up with the names of all the individuals who have verified information about Hasan being a fraud besides a page of unfinished game screenshots and 2 videos? "receipts please"

Geoff is as idiotic as the insiders that pop up and say that abandoned was going to be used for the horizon fw and GoW trailers.
when you speak with such delusional certainty I don't think even Kojima himself is able to convince you
Like we do, on here in the games forum, they aren't all games insiders or game devs posting about their games
what are you even talking about? I am referring to a very specific tweet that was repeatedly posted on the forum where he intentionally dodged questions about Abandoned when asked by users and then responded only with an emoji

you're not even discussing things logically anymore
I usually take IntentionalPun IntentionalPun more seriously because at least, his arguments are not logically fallacious
your tonality and irrationality clearly shows that you are here just to get a few laughs by mocking Team Real which is ok
I am glad you get to demonstrate your photoshopping skills here and get a kick out of photoshopping poop onto random photos

at this point, I'd rather patiently wait for more information about this and SH

Last edited:
I mentioned that those numbers you looked up, per GOOGLE TRENDS, only represent "typed in" search attempts on GOOGLE and not any other platforms and does not cover any mentions of the term 'abandoned' beyond GOOGLE meaning that you need to use other analytic tools to check MENTIONS not search attempts on across various platforms. you're so cocky it is actually affecting your comprehension.
but I'll indulge you and say yes Kena is more popular [everyone knows it didn't generate half as much discussion across the web as this game did]. BUT was that all you got from what I said? my point was that the game has generated enough interest to attract Sony's attention and thus deserves to be addressed.

what!?? am I supposed to come up with the names of all the employees and reps working at Sony to explain the obvious to you that there has to be a team who oversees releases, announcements, quality control etc???
why don't you come up with the names of all the individuals who have verified information about Hasan being a fraud besides a page of unfinished game screenshots and 2 videos? "receipts please"

when you speak with such delusional certainty I don't think even Kojima himself is able to convince you

what are you even talking about? I am referring to a very specific tweet that was repeatedly posted on the forum where he intentionally dodged questions about Abandoned when asked by users and then responded only with an emoji

you're not even discussing things logically anymore
I usually take IntentionalPun IntentionalPun more seriously because at least, his arguments are not logically fallacious
your tonality and irrationality clearly shows that you are here just to get a few laughs by mocking Team Real which is ok
I am glad you get to demonstrate your photoshopping skills here and get a kick out of photoshopping poop onto random photos

at this point, I'd rather patiently wait for more information about this and SH
Yes, I agree that I only used Google, the world's biggest search tool. I also said that it was representative of anything else I could use. But yes, I didn't check twitter, Facebook, other search engines, other websites or forums, because realistically, I don't need to

But as well as people talking about Abandoned, people on those platforms would also be talking about Kena??

Again...you brought Kena up, not me. And Kena has obviously got much more discussion around it. It has an announcement video, an actual website, social media promoting it, press releases, multiple previews, interviews, a release date, and reviews on multiple websites, playthroughs, trophy guides...the list goes on. It has a game that people can play!!
gcdOQJw.jpg

YOU BROUGHT KENA UP. This game (Abandoned) and studio (bluebox) has created more buzz for sony than ... Kena ever could.

Your words, not mine. I just very quickly checked up on your claims, and found them to be false.

My cockyness isn't affecting anything. It's not even effecting things either

Why do you think that abandoned created enough buzz for Sony to care? Isn't it obvious that after a year, with nothing from Sony, that it's not interested? There is your answer...

It was you who said "they" can keep track of every application that gets added to the database. I said it wasn't and wanted proof of this team of people. Remember; the burden of proof is the responsibility of the believer to prove the claim they have made. I don't have to check up on stats or analytics. That's not my job, that's team real's job. But it's very obvious and easy to check up on some of these claims that some of us on teamfake can do so to move things along quickly

It's most likely a program that runs automatically, it's not a human, or a team that checks on it manually. It'll originally get added from the dev kits, once a program determines its not breaking any rules, it'll get added to the database. If it breaks rules or gets flagged for whatever reason, then a human will check up on it.
A team/program for games being added to the backend database is not the same as a release, announcements, quality control team.
Indies have there own release schedules ie, when they are ready they get released, so Sony won't have a team dictating dates to them,
Announcement team, again, announcements will come from the devs and then passed to Sony social media to post on Facebook and twitter, quality control is also done in house for indies, why would Sony have a team for indie quality control?

There are multiple posts on reddit and here off the top of my head that have shown consistent, long term, scamming, lying and shady behaviour from Hasan and his multiple studios and asset flips.

Geoff didn't dodge questions about Abandoned...he had no info to give out. He's not going to lie, as he's an Internet spokesperson and he'd be caught out. There's nothing mysterious about it. You can't give anything more out if you don't have the information to give.

You realise that IntentionalPun is being super sarcastic with his replies? You dont need the /s tag at the end of all posts do you?
It's laughable that you talk about fallacious and irrationalbehaviour 😂 again, I'll point you towards burden of proof

I'm glad you like my photoshopping skills though. I was thinking about giving Hasan some tips, what do you think?

Kdad

Yes, I agree that I only used Google, the world's biggest search tool. I also said that it was representative of anything else I could use. But yes, I didn't check twitter, Facebook, other search engines, other websites or forums, because realistically, I don't need to

But as well as people talking about Abandoned, people on those platforms would also be talking about Kena??

Again...you brought Kena up, not me. And Kena has obviously got much more discussion around it. It has an announcement video, an actual website, social media promoting it, press releases, multiple previews, interviews, a release date, and reviews on multiple websites, playthroughs, trophy guides...the list goes on. It has a game that people can play!!
gcdOQJw.jpg

YOU BROUGHT KENA UP. This game (Abandoned) and studio (bluebox) has created more buzz for sony than ... Kena ever could.

Your words, not mine. I just very quickly checked up on your claims, and found them to be false.

My cockyness isn't affecting anything. It's not even effecting things either

Why do you think that abandoned created enough buzz for Sony to care? Isn't it obvious that after a year, with nothing from Sony, that it's not interested? There is your answer...

It was you who said "they" can keep track of every application that gets added to the database. I said it wasn't and wanted proof of this team of people. Remember; the burden of proof is the responsibility of the believer to prove the claim they have made. I don't have to check up on stats or analytics. That's not my job, that's team real's job. But it's very obvious and easy to check up on some of these claims that some of us on teamfake can do so to move things along quickly

It's most likely a program that runs automatically, it's not a human, or a team that checks on it manually. It'll originally get added from the dev kits, once a program determines its not breaking any rules, it'll get added to the database. If it breaks rules or gets flagged for whatever reason, then a human will check up on it.
A team/program for games being added to the backend database is not the same as a release, announcements, quality control team.
Indies have there own release schedules ie, when they are ready they get released, so Sony won't have a team dictating dates to them,
Announcement team, again, announcements will come from the devs and then passed to Sony social media to post on Facebook and twitter, quality control is also done in house for indies, why would Sony have a team for indie quality control?

There are multiple posts on reddit and here off the top of my head that have shown consistent, long term, scamming, lying and shady behaviour from Hasan and his multiple studios and asset flips.

Geoff didn't dodge questions about Abandoned...he had no info to give out. He's not going to lie, as he's an Internet spokesperson and he'd be caught out. There's nothing mysterious about it. You can't give anything more out if you don't have the information to give.

You realise that IntentionalPun is being super sarcastic with his replies? You dont need the /s tag at the end of all posts do you?
It's laughable that you talk about fallacious and irrationalbehaviour 😂 again, I'll point you towards burden of proof

I'm glad you like my photoshopping skills though. I was thinking about giving Hasan some tips, what do you think?
KENA is Turkish for Kojima though.

Checkmate.

bitbydeath

Oh and the APP is just a SHITTY GAME DEMO.

That's it, it's not anything special, it's not some unique flower Hasan was allowed to released it's just a garbage ass unplayable demo. It's a single cutscene you can view by clicking, that's it lol

Every single game is an APPLICATION, every single demo is an APPLICATION. It's just a word for software. Here you go:

It was a garbage ass attempt to seem like it was something similar to PT... get it... RealTime experience... RT! ITS JUST LIKE PT! THIS MUST BE KOJIMA!

There is a different icon on it, identifying it as an app as opposed to a game.

baphomet

Lol, the final remaining reddit still discussing this dumb theory is banning all discussion about Abandoned and Hasan.

That makes this thread the defacto most gullible place on the internet.

Translating from Japanese is hard.
Because Kojima doesn’t have hundreds of people and a huge budget to translate something, right? Or like he hadn’t just published a book with a wonderful English translation.

It’s really enjoyable if you haven’t read it.

Last edited:
“We are preparing for the prologue release of Abandoned (PS5) along with the reveal through online channels and the Realtime Experience app which takes longer than expected.”

Translation:
Due to the unexpected delay of the next Sony showcase due to the Ukraine conflict, the reveal has been delayed. The prologue will be shadow dropped at he time of the next Sony showcase…

“We are preparing for the prologue release of Abandoned (PS5) along with the reveal through online channels and the Realtime Experience app which takes longer than expected.”

Translation:
Due to the unexpected delay of the next Sony showcase due to the Ukraine conflict, the reveal has been delayed. The prologue will be shadow dropped at he time of the next Sony showcase…
Translation of your translation:
Phone Call GIF by Crank Yankers

Ukraine conflict too much of a distraction for Hasan Karahman’s Abandoned, but it’s fine for Square Enix and Capcom to show things off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom