• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airbus Jr

Banned

tenor.gif

tmlDan

Off topic but this topic is as off as it gets: is Cory ok? He switched profile pic and bio saying: I do not exist, now his account seems deleted/suspended.

I thought the same thing, it could be two things.

1. His new game is in full production since GOW is basically done and he has not time for distractions
2. he has publicly stated the pressure social media puts on him and the world weighs heavy, he may just be off cause its stressful seeing hate and destruction in the world.

His most recent post was a lovely pic with his family, he seems to have gotten back with his ex-wife.

K2D

Banned
>Kojima doodling on white board
>Code word "shoe"
>Still frame on Kojima writing SH in capital letters..

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Also

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

A.Romero

Wow, so you have "shot" written 2 times making it 99% likely that the third "sh..." word is the start of shot and you go for Silent Hill? I try to keep an open mind but that's reaching.

I think it's important to define what success would look like for each team because I'm invested now. IMO these are the scenarios:

Team Fake
Abandoned is just a game by Hasan that if ever sees the light of day will be nothing special

Team Real
Abandoned = Silent Hill by Kojima

Feel free to adjust so we can have a definition that is at least accepted by the most active SHills on each team.

bitbydeath

Wow, so you have "shot" written 2 times making it 99% likely that the third "sh..." word is the start of shot and you go for Silent Hill? I try to keep an open mind but that's reaching.

I think it's important to define what success would look like for each team because I'm invested now. IMO these are the scenarios:

Team Fake
Abandoned is just a game by Hasan that if ever sees the light of day will be nothing special

Team Real

Feel free to adjust so we can have a definition that is at least accepted by the most active SHills on each team.
It’s a tease which is why the picture was taken at that moment. He knows what he’s doing.

Kdad

Team Fake

Team Real

It would be fucking CRAZY to write SHOT 3x...are you calling Kojima CRAZY? Completely obvious that it is SILENT HILL. I think this ARG is too complicated for you.

Wow, so you have "shot" written 2 times making it 99% likely that the third "sh..." word is the start of shot and you go for Silent Hill?
vIwkQqf.jpg

Did you not get the memo, they got Sean connery before he died to do a whole narration of the experience, and decided to update the name in his honor.
That or translating from Japanese to English is hard
Or Turkish to English
Or just plain old English to English is hard

Look, don't question Hashan, he is a master ok, he knows what he's doing 👍

Kdad

vIwkQqf.jpg

Did you not get the memo, they got Sean connery before he died to do a whole narration of the experience, and decided to update the name in his honor.
Or Turkish to English

This is fake...the game is Shilent Hills not Shilent Hill. Team Fake not getting their facts shtraight.

H . R . 2

vIwkQqf.jpg

Or Turkish to English

we get it, you like photoshopping!

JK, keep it up it's funny...most of the time :messenger_winking:

my turn :D

Do you know what TF responses to this whole thing reminds me of?
this bit from Louis CK's latest special

(I am using this as a meme by the way, so it is in no way intended as a religious statement)

Last edited:
Top Bottom