• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
CommonArtisticBadger-max-1mb.gif

It's an art exhibition he was visiting
Logic...
t2pYNMZ.jpg

...Or make games either. Or demos/prologues. Or good quality fake screenshots in photoshop

I'm also super surprised team real didn't post the literal blue box kojima tweeted, a copy of ghostwire Tokyo or whatever its called?

Last edited:

A.Romero

I think someone mentioned that Kojima is working on a cloud title. What if the announcement comes together with Spartacus next week?

I just hope it's not Death Stranding. I liked the game but I don't think it will hold the same appeal over several entries (like MGS did). At least for me.

Kdad

I think someone mentioned that Kojima is working on a cloud title. What if the announcement comes together with Spartacus next week?

I just hope it's not Death Stranding. I liked the game but I don't think it will hold the same appeal over several entries (like MGS did). At least for me.
Wouldn't hurt SONY to launch the new service with some exclusive (timed?) Games to grab more headlines.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member

I agree, death stranding needs to be a one and done

ParaSeoul

She posted a picture of one of Wolverine’s gloves before Wolverine was announced last year.

Of course that could have always been edited later. 🤷‍♂️
You can't edit tweets but I don't really believe they are an insider,they just got lucky. They just love doing that thing were they're vague so they have plausible deniability.

McGILLAZ

What are the chances that Sony shows off the PSVR2 with a remake of Metal Gear or (potentially new) Silent Hills as a launch title?

Markio128

Gold Member
What are the chances that Sony shows off the PSVR2 with a remake of Metal Gear or (potentially new) Silent Hills as a launch title?
Silent Hills by Kojima on PSVR2? That would be a very unlikely, but stellar announcement. Saying that, I wouldn’t play it if you paid me, because I’m not partial to being scared witless in VR 😂
It could potentially be a sequel to Death Stranding in VR.

A.Romero

What if Kojima be like “get me the konami ips then you can buy me” to sony? would be a win/win. Great games
for playstation, and payback for kojima

I'm still not convinced in Kojima's interest in Silent Hill. I mean, he could create his own IP and do whatever he wants. He doesn't need the SH name at all, much less the limitations that an existing IP could bring.

I think anyone that gives a crap about Kojima and/or horror games would buy the game if it was called in any other way.

Apparently, its right across the way from SIE Japan?
Lol. OK. Maybe it is. I'm all buckled up for the wild ride that is gonna take me from a photo of building that kojima liked whilst walking about, to hasan creating the best god damn 8k walking/small fridge buying simulator, that will break all records for gaming since gaming began

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I'm still in the "Kojima working w/ Sony on something would be less surprising than Kojima not working w/ Sony on something" camp.

KojiPro has multiple projects and it would be honestly strange if one of them wasn't a Sony exclusive.

What this has to do with Silent Hill or Abandoned on the other hand...

Last edited:
Top Bottom