• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K2D

Banned
cOvu2AR.jpg

I see patterns - patterns everywhere

dkNtRyu.png

Why the image loses focus exactly at 0:03?
GetWiR9.png

It's not my finding, it's on the twitter thread but no one here noticed it looks like.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It's always particularly dumb to say stuff like "today is the day" if you aren't sure. But he is claiming he is hearing this from people so it's not JUST his "thoughts."

But that guy claims someone threatened/doxxed him from GAF so can't say I can blame him for being sensitive to this place.

You can see who embeds your tweets so not like he'd have to be looking at GAF to know he was getting discussed.

(he does seem insufferable either way though)

Last edited:

CuNi

Hi, I have no credible source and even admit to it being "tales of ass and farts" but obviously I'll only admit to it in the 7th post so that I can use this as a defense when people will quote me on my first tweet so I can claim to be taken out of context and escape any criticism or consequence!

At this point, I truly hope that humans are the only "intelligent" lifeforms in space because if aliens ever come and visit us and just go onto the internet, they will wipe us out out of fear that our unlimited stupidity might be a desease that could spread over the entire universe.

Are bluebox deleting tweets?

Still there, unless I have a special version of Twitter.

“Prologue Á game reveal
Q1 2022 is going to be interesting for fans of Abandoned. With the game reveal being around the corner and the release of the Prologue coming closer and closer, we are working hard to make sure to showcase the game at the best and stable way possible.”

Just around the corner, guys! Very soon. Kojima still playing 8D chess with us.

Last edited:

reksveks

Has anybody asked how Sony would allow this to happen yet?
You generally fall into two camps
- either Sony doesn't really give a fuck about this dev at least not to manage their timelines (like 99% of the indies)
- Sony does care and is approving their methods cause they are really the masterminds

I fall into the first camp.

when I search on ps5, I can’t find the app anymore to download. There’s still a listing you can follow/wish list, but can’t find the app. Might still be there, just not sure.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

You generally fall into two camps
- either Sony doesn't really give a fuck about this dev at least not to manage their timelines (like 99% of the indies)
- Sony does care and is approving their methods cause they are really the masterminds

I fall into the first camp.
Shu, head of indies, knows nothing about this “indie”.

FingerBang

Hey guys, if you're here defending the game because you still believe there's more to it, you're delusional and deserve to be made fun of. I seriously don't get how much more info you need to understand this guy is a fraud.

This is just an idiot who loves the attentions and want to play game dev and I think he masturbates reading posts like the ones you write in this topic. So do yourself a favor and every time you come to defend this shit, imagine Hassan with a huge boner touching himself. You're welcome.

Look up, the post he refers to in his tweet still exists.
Some tweets have gone though, but yeah, the plan description is still there.

Hey guys, if you're here defending the game because you still believe there's more to it, you're delusional and deserve to be made fun of. I seriously don't get how much more info you need to understand this guy is a fraud.

This is just an idiot who loves the attentions and want to play game dev and I think he masturbates reading posts like the ones you write in this topic. So do yourself a favor and every time you come to defend this shit, imagine Hassan with a huge boner touching himself. You're welcome.

This post by Hasan is so hilariously full of shit hahaha. Not possible before SSDs to have real-time graphics in an app. It’s what we used to call a demo!
What a complete idiot.

ParaSeoul

Team real forever baby
I Believe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

THE:MILKMAN

Where is the proof? No screenshots of the deleted tweets or even the tweet counter?
john-travolta-well.gif

I don't know what Lance' agenda is but FWIW in the last week I happened to notice the Tweet counter go from 212 to 211, then back to 212 (I think replying to a message) then back down to 206. Who knows or cares why.

I'm sure this happened the last time "Hasan" was active on Twitter at the end of last year. I might have even mentioned Tweets were being deleted in this thread?

Just another Blue Box oddity.

I see there are like 2 members from team real left. Just admit that you were fooled and got carried away. So were many of us. I actually think a silent hill could be in development but it has no connection to this abandoned thing or that stupid hasan kahraman guy.

Top Bottom