• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Getting so close now I can almost taste it!

Licking Fingers Nick Scarpino GIF by Kinda Funny

Team Real - In it for the long run :messenger_bicep:

FingerBang

This post by Hasan is so hilariously full of shit hahaha. Not possible before SSDs to have real-time graphics in an app. It’s what we used to call a demo!
What a complete idiot.
It's mind-boggling how he's done this before, several times, and people are still like "OMG THIS IS HAPPENING KOJIMA BRO"

Team real forever baby
I Believe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
I hope you're enjoying the idea of him jerking off violently reading your post. He's almost there, all red in the face!

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Gloriuos times ahead for Team Real, as always. Winning upon winning everything. There's just some teams that can't be beaten - Team Real is one of them.

Team Fake looks like this everytime they try taking on Team Real:

huq2lcv6ix171.jpg

begotten

An entrance room, an over the top hallway and an unneeded kitchen / rest area. Seems like it could just be renovation to fit more people and equipment.

Dr_Salt

Banned
An entrance room, an over the top hallway and an unneeded kitchen / rest area. Seems like it could just be renovation to fit more people and equipment.
Yea bro an office doesn't need a kitchen for its employees. Let them eat at their workstations and see how their productivity doubles!

Jokes aside it could be renovations, or maybe Kojipro is moving full wfh. The post does seem like they are closing the office tho.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Not gonna lie I was not buying any of that Sony x Konami shit but this is very strange. You might be into something.
People said Konami wouldnt be bought because it doesnt have any studios just
dormant IPs, but i could see Sony totally buying it and putting Kojima in charge under the sony umbrella with total creative freedom on the IPs.

Last edited:

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
If Sony got the Konami IPs, i could see them not only putting Kojima in charge of the games, but
also the movies/tv they are going to milk the fuck out of.

i could see Sony totally buying it and putting Kojima in charge under the sony umbrella with total creative freedom on the IPs.
If Sony got the Konami IPs, i could see them not only putting Kojima in charge of the games, but
also the movies/tv they are going to milk the fuck out of.
I think you should post this idea again. Twice isn’t enough.
If you post it three times, Hasan appears and busts a nut on you.

Last edited:

tmlDan

Bluebox had been rather silent and in their last blog post they mentioned something happening in Q1....today is the last day of Q1.

Looks like their project is dead.

I lose myself to playing crusader kings on playstation for a night and all of a sudden this topic comes alive again 😂
Not enough blue boxes or red arrows in the latest round of tweets fellas, if you're gonna shit post, shit post properly

Top Bottom