• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Waiting for the Q&A livestream...

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Always Team Real here, especially after that hilarious Hasan video. He was like, sweating and costantly looking at his left lol. Was he reading off the script, or is he just insecure?

Kojima was beside him with an M1911A1 and a cardboard box with "you'd best not act a fool," scrawled on it in sharpie.

Stay strong my friends, this is all a test our lord and savior Kojima san has given us. Only those with strong convictions and unwavering spirit are able to receive the gift that is Silent Hills!

Only the right people are able to survive the experience Kojima san has prepared. #teamreal4life

On a more serious note, the show doesn't end until a credible source categorically ends it. Be it Sony or Konami putting out an official statement. Maybe a new state of play / psx with no info on this would be enough. A video of chad Joakim Mogren 2.0 pinky promising ain't it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Dare I say, wait till the "app" releases?

tommib

Gold Member
It was fun but the dream is dead. But hey, maybe we'll get new DLC for Dead by Deadlight...

........................................................................................................................................................

Dr Bass

IMO the video doesnt proof anything.
Only that he is a real person.
There are still too many coincidences.

Even if in the end it shouldnt be a Silent Hill game, I will still take a look at Abondend.

Edit: Why are they/he only posting in the middle of the night?
Works a day job?

Doczu

So, waked up and what a shocking turnaround!

- BBGS deleting tweets
- BBGS going into panic denial mode
- StonedHassan releasing a public statement he's not HK and SH is a no-no

I am not getting off this train. I still believe. And even if this train will derail? Wel...

4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

Hassan will get a bite of weaponised autism for getting our hopes up like that.

And lastly: fuck the purple losers for closing their thread.

VN1X

Banned
What a ride this has been so far. Thanks for the laughs all.

While my conviction has wavered I will persevere now 'till the end! I just hope that when it does turn out to be a new SH game, it's not one by Bloober as they are very mediocre (at best).

Makes even less sense.
Replying at 2-3 am at his local time, especially if you own a small team/studio, is definitely not normal.
If there's a think #teamreal and #teamfake agree on is that this guy is not developing a thing of worth and is full of shit.
Where we diverge is by #teamreal believing he's being used as a Joakim Mogren type of character in an elaborate tease culminating in some sort of SH, MGS, Kojima, Sony/Konami reveal, while #teamfake just think he's a scammer working independently and accidentally stumbling into relevance.

So yeah, being active on twitter at Japan morning time is not "normal" I agree :messenger_winking:

SkylineRKR

See, it doesn't matter what hasan does. Hes Kojima anyway, Thats why he shouldn't even reveal himself like that.

But yeah its the voice from the earlier convos, and the face from the PSN profile pic. He's a real dutch person. I kinda feel sorry for him, because he can't be part of a Kojima ruse. Not like this and not with his past. Though you could say he's a scammer or at least has a bit of a history with it.

tommib

Gold Member
See, it doesn't matter what hasan does. Hes Kojima anyway, Thats why he shouldn't even reveal himself like that.

But yeah its the voice from the earlier convos, and the face from the PSN profile pic. He's a real dutch person. I kinda feel sorry for him, because he can't be part of a Kojima ruse. Not like this and not with his past. Though you could say he's a scammer or at least has a bit of a history with it.
It's hard to feel sorry for someone who tweets S_______________L. They were playing with fire. The backlash will come to the streets of Amsterdam. The Dutch don't fuck around with their burning dumpsters.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Are we of the opinion that the twitter account is run by a different person to Hasan?

I think it is, or at least more than 1 guy. They also reply in turkish now and then which could be Hasan himself. They said they have a few full time workers and a few part time, which lines up with their company information.

But my opinion is; this guy won't release shit. I wonder when the next trailer delay will be announced, I think tomorrow or something.

Last edited:

Isak

Neo Member

Beaten to it by cjp lmao

Nuare was mentioned as one of the "7 outsourcing studios" he has contracted by Hasan in Schreier's interview. When you go to their Twitter they tweeted this Blue Box emoji in jun 18 - no context, the tweet was just sitting there waiting to be found

Last edited:

Isak

Neo Member
Did you notice how they're also working on a zillion of other big games?
They work on everything and anything that contracts them, they literally are an art outsourcing studio, genius. All I was replying to was the question someone asked about Nuare working on DS. Somebody gave out an answer, but nobody had a definitive link - so that's what I did. Maybe follow the chain of conversations instead of jumping in oblivious and clueless like a blonde Monet.

Last edited:

MrSec84

IMO the video doesnt proof anything.
Only that he is a real person.
There are still too many coincidences.

Even if in the end it shouldnt be a Silent Hill game, I will still take a look at Abondend.

Edit: Why are they/he only posting in the middle of the night?
IMO Actors can lie about being Actors or random people hired by Hideo Kojima can also say they're not an actor and be telling the truth.
I think this could just be a guy called Hasan Kharaman, he could work for a Studio called Blue Box Game Studios, but that could be one desk in an office in the Netherlands, but Hasan isn't really there.
Seems strange these guys didn't just reveal the game already, the trailer shown has been stated by Hasan's Twitter to have nothing to do with the game and Abandoned isn't even the real name of the title.

The delay seems like a stalling tactic, to keep the ruse going.
It's very odd that we haven't seen any more of the team, that they haven't got anything on their website and they haven't shown anything of the actual studio developing the game.

Very weird situation indeed IMO.

SkylineRKR

They work on everything and anything that contracts them, they literally are an art outsourcing studio, genius. All I was replying to was the question someone asked about Nuare working on DS. Somebody gave out an answer, but nobody had a definitive link - so that's what I did. Maybe follow the chain of conversations instead of jumping in oblivious and clueless like a blonde Monet.
maybe try to use the reply feature correctly. Posts like that could insinuate just another far fetched KP connection, which wouldn't be weird in this thread.

Last edited:

Isak

Neo Member
Maybe try to use that head on those shoulders correctly - if a break of two posts in between is getting your head all tangled up into "iNsInUaTiOnS". People do really be losin their minds over here - can't blame them, this situation is all kinds of fucked up.

Last edited:
Yeah that video is about as real as the Dorito popes interview with Joakim was ;)

I'm still on team real...the coincidences are just too many piling up and this does scream like a nice big gotcha that would go hand in hand with the spirit of PT.

That dude is a paid actor and this troll is gonna go on until they eventually announce the real deal...and if it isn't? Then its the greatest pile of coincidences ever assembled. But no, I ain't buying it. That guy is a paid actor and this is Joakim all over again.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

IMO Actors can lie about being Actors or random people hired by Hideo Kojima can also say they're not an actor and be telling the truth.
I think this could just be a guy called Hasan Kharaman, he could work for a Studio called Blue Box Game Studios, but that could be one desk in an office in the Netherlands, but Hasan isn't really there.
Seems strange these guys didn't just reveal the game already, the trailer shown has been stated by Hasan's Twitter to have nothing to do with the game and Abandoned isn't even the real name of the title.

The delay seems like a stalling tactic, to keep the ruse going.
It's very odd that we haven't seen any more of the team, that they haven't got anything on their website and they haven't shown anything of the actual studio developing the game.

Very weird situation indeed IMO.

They have a history with cancelled projects, KS and shovelware. Apparently its not hard to get into the PS Indie program and show a bunch of nothing. Its literally an UE demo they've shown isn't it? There are more instances of announced bunches of nothing, and ofcourse actual released trash like Life of Black Tiger.

He announced a sort of app that would show trailers in real time on PS5. My guess is that we won't see this app ever, or the project won't go beyond this.

MrSec84

They have a history with cancelled projects, KS and shovelware. Apparently its not hard to get into the PS Indie program and show a bunch of nothing. Its literally an UE demo they've shown isn't it? There are more instances of announced bunches of nothing, and ofcourse actual released trash like Life of Black Tiger.

He announced a sort of app that would show trailers in real time on PS5. My guess is that we won't see this app ever, or the project won't go beyond this.
I'm still of the opinion that this is a fake out for something else.
I will say that this person is interacting and the studio are interacting on Twitter at least.

We'll see what happens if they don't delay the app again from Friday to later.

Top Bottom