• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

Whoa. Posts. Excellent!

iZtCWv1eP9QRB.gif

So, you'll all soon be drinking from the mug of Mercury, eh?

Maybe I should get one. I don't think I'd drink anything out of it, though. I'd get Moon, but the only one there is $200. :(

Well if the world is destroyed, you know what happened

That...doesn't inspire confidence. :(

Also, wouldn't I be dead before I knew what happened?

Anyway, I messaged an Amazon seller for info about the Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts:
Me: Hello, does this item (Bandai Tamashii Nations Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts Action Figure) include the two extra First Edition face pieces? Thank you.

Seller: Hello
The face parts to the product of this place
We come with

Thank you

I...think that's a yes?

I messaged them because they had the lowest price ($44) for a seller that has orders handled by Amazon. They raised their price by the time I got the message, though, so now they cost the same as the rest. Heh. Oh, well, their seller rating isn't that great (though they only had three ratings, and two of them were good), so maybe it's for the best? Though since the order is handled by Amazon, I guess that doesn't really matter.

I dont have a collection. Well I do have like two and a half seasons worth of magazines which took the anime episodes and printed them as comic books. What.

Top Bottom