• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

And the joke flew over my head. Watching the dub recently made me forget the original name. Heh.

ibbvoY1EC72A2W.gif

But that explains the gif.

Totally missed the Mugs discussion. They're pretty cute. If I didn't just through down 100 bucks on the Drakengard Collector's Edition I'd be getting one now.

Totally missed the Mugs discussion. They're pretty cute. If I didn't just through down 100 bucks on the Drakengard Collector's Edition I'd be getting one now.

I had a bit of extra money after buying Gundam vs. Extreme Premium G off of PSN.. the mug and game were worth it

Was it just the Mercury Mug that went up? I see it's still around 15. Then I see the Jupiter but that's like 100 dollars? xD

One Amazon seller called HobbyDojo is selling them for insane prices, for some reason. Every other listing should be around $20 or less, so I don't know why HobbyDojo prices them that high.

Anyone know how I can make a complaint to Amazon?

Probably here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html

Ahh, thanks Dash. :)

Make sure you guys take pictures when your Mugs arrive! It'll help persuade me to order one myself
Even if I prefer Venus!

Someone screenshot that episode!

Too late with the screenshot, so here's a gif instead:

ib15YQe5FwwC9S.gif

Watch as she opens her eyes repeatedly whilst smiling!

Edit: Damn it, I missed out on a cheap Amazon fulfilled listing for the Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts figure because I couldn't decide what to order between it and some other stuff at the time. Heh. Might get another listing...I can't decide yet. Too many things I want to buy! Argh!

Edit 2: Apparently, there's going to be some Sailor Moon "Pullip" dolls, according to the official site.

I love the English dub better than the English translation! Even, I like the Cloverway dub! So, everyone of you who like the Japanese version of Sailor Moon would just SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! and stop the criticism once for all!
Goodbye, farewell and amen!

cj_iwakura

It also reminds me of the poster who said Ami's actually reading some kind of ecchi novel in this image:

W7JZMuj.jpg

Or was it the anime version in Ami's First Love? Who knows.
(I need to watch that again, been too long.)

Tangent!

tumblr_lma61vrBbw1qe8we7o1_500.png

My homework's not due till Sunday, and I have to be up early for work tomorrow.. gotta work a toy show where our game store will have a booth. Maybe I'll find some Sailor Moon things~

Top Bottom