• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

I honestly think Setsuna is 100% shipping proof.

I don't think she'd like to be in a box. It'd have to be a pretty big box, too. The costs to send it would be way high, too. Plus it's wrong to lock people in boxes like that.

Wait, what are we talking about?

cj_iwakura

I don't think she'd like to be in a box. It'd have to be a pretty big box, too. The costs to send it would be way high, too. Plus it's wrong to lock people in boxes like that.

Wait, what are we talking about?

I can't think of any OTPs for Setsuna, she seems way too content with the single life.

Unless she's like a DJ by night or something.
(I can totally picture this...)

Something about.. wait what ARE we talking about? I was talking about Hotaru and Ami being my waifu..

No harems!

Hotaru or Ami will so go yandere on you.
probably Ami

I can't think of any OTPs for Setsuna, she seems way too content with the single life.

Unless she's like a DJ by night or something.
(I can totally picture this...)

No harems!

Hotaru or Ami will so go yandere on you.
probably Ami

Oh sure, you just want her for yourself!

That's fine.. Hotaru will love me. I'll be good to her. Or the world is doomed

Wouldn't they all be in their 20s and 30s now? Well...Chibiusa wouldn't technically be born yet...maybe? Or would she?! I DON'T KNOW.

iXgv0EZydgIUZ.gif

Cheerilee

Isn't Chibiusa like 9000 year old in the manga?

She's supposed to be 900 (at her first appearance). The Sailor Moon anime took place in the late 20th century. We are currently in the early 21st century. Chibiusa visited the late 20th century from sometime in the 30th century (Crystal Tokyo).

In terms of continuity, Usagi seems to have grown from teenager into a MILF, gave birth to Chibiusa, let Chibiusa grow for a few years, and then stopped the age clock and turned everyone immortal, sometime around the early 21st century.

It's possible though that Chibiusa visited from the late 30th century, and that Usagi gave birth when she was about 100 years old. It's possible (magic makes anything possible) that Chibiusa was born in Crystal Tokyo and her immortality only kicked in after she grew to appear about five years old.

It's hard to nail down exact dates when they refer to time using centuries.

She's supposed to be 900 (at her first appearance). The Sailor Moon anime took place in the late 20th century. We are currently in the early 21st century. Chibiusa visited the late 20th century from sometime in the 30th century (Crystal Tokyo).

In terms of continuity, Usagi seems to have grown from teenager into a MILF, gave birth to Chibiusa, let Chibiusa grow for a few years, and then stopped the age clock and turned everyone immortal, sometime around the early 21st century.

It's possible though that Chibiusa visited from the late 30th century, and that Usagi gave birth when she was about 100 years old. It's possible (magic makes anything possible) that Chibiusa was born in Crystal Tokyo and her immortality only kicked in after she grew to appear about five years old.

It's hard to nail down exact dates when they refer to time using centuries.

But seriously, yeah it's a bit of a mess.

Zoe

In the manga she stopped growing because her powers never woke. Once she became Chibi-Moon she started growing again.

Cheerilee

Besides something about thick eyebrows and guitars, I don't know anything about K-On!. :(

You should watch it if you get a chance. It's one of the best anime in recent years.

It's about a few girls getting together to form a "light music club" and then hardly ever picking up any instruments. It's a feel-good slice-of-life anime. Of course, when they do play music, it's pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIpA_B5khZc

cj_iwakura

So is it agreed that R is the best movie? Haven't seen them in a while, but I know that has the strongest emotional impact.

That "I'm your Venus" image reminded me of this:

(Here's some more: 1, 2, 3)

It also reminded my of that image that was posted, which I saw a few weeks ago and forgot about. Hah. I should make some Sailor Moon Valentine's Day cards...

Top Bottom