• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

MikeMyers

Hah. I would if I had a color printer...and thought that people would actually give me their addresses. :p

I can e-mail them or just post them here, though. I don't have any ideas yet, but I'll try and think of something.

Yeah just post them here, should be good!

I actually meant, like...ideas for stuff to write on them. But thanks anyway! Hah. I'm gonna start working on them now...at least the images part. I still need something to write on them, though.

MikeMyers

I actually meant, like...ideas for stuff to write on them. But thanks anyway! Hah. I'm gonna start working on them now...at least the images part. I still need something to write on them, though.

Haha on Minako's write "Is it a crime that you're so beautiful?"

Haha on Minako's write "Is it a crime that you're so beautiful?"

Haha. Nice. I'll try that out. Just gotta find a good picture to use...

By the way, here's some Sailor V avatar I made a few days ago if anyone wants to use it:

mQ6WXkI.png

I choo choo choose you

:p

Here's a work in progress shot of the Venus Valentine's card:

I'm having trouble deciding what image to use...so I just used that Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt-styled one...for now, at least. Maybe I'll also add in some hearts or something later.

Edit: Found this one elsewhere:

QnaqqRR.jpg

Haha.

Edit 2: Fan Project Wants Your Help To Reanimate Sailor Moon Episode

Pretty neat. I'd contribute if I wasn't lazy and...well, could animated anything. Hah. Anyway, you can find more here.

Stay pure, Usako.

Always!

iEnbXA7tPTYrY.gif

By the way...after staring at my Amazon cart for weeks, I finally placed an order for the Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts action figure (along with X-Men vs. Street Fighter for the Saturn). She should be here on Friday. :O

I haven't bought an action figure or anything of the sort in, like...10+ years, so this'll be interesting.

cj_iwakura

About to buy Fate/Zero 1's blu-ray LE, which is the most I've spent on an anime since Sailor Moon R Uncut on day 1.
Someone stop me.
don't try to stop me

Syrinx

Just finished reading the manga for the first time, Well, not quite, I'm using Kodansha's recent versions so I still need to read the Short Stories. Anyway, whenever I get around to reading through that, is Codename: Sailor V worth reading?

Edit: Damn, that Mercury figurine is dope as fuck..

MikeMyers

Just finished reading the manga for the first time, Well, not quite, I'm using Kodansha's recent versions so I still need to read the Short Stories. Anyway, whenever I get around to reading through that, is Codename: Sailor V worth reading?

I haven't finished reading Sailor V, but mostly its just "monster of the week" scenarios likewise to the anime. However I find it very enjoyable, or maybe I'm biased because Minako's my favorite.

I like Codename: Sailor V, but yeah, the story doesn't really get going until the last few chapters.

Some of it was released before Sailor Moon was even a thing, so it was just random "monster of the week" type stuff. The chapters released after Sailor Moon started added more story and tied it into the other. I think the first chapter of Sailor V was actually the last one released, or at least one of them. Codename: Sailor V started before Sailor Moon, but ended afterwards...so there was a lot of space between chapter releases.

MikeMyers

I've made zero progress on those Valentine's Day cards...but I'll try and think of something now, and get at least one done.

To help pass the time while you wait, I've uploaded more art to my Minus page: http://kdash31987.minus.com/mbn7Ac89slOy5B

I was wondering but the VD Cards, but didn't want to be a dick and call you out on it.

I posted the cousin one on my Cousins FB Page....shes never seen SM so she wont even get the joke. Lets see how that goes.

I think it's just some sort of tips thing on Sailor Moon cosplay/makeup for a magazine called ViVi. I could be wrong, though, since I can't read anything directly without a translator.

That reminds me...there's a magazine called...Cosmode, I think, that just released an issue with Sailor Moon cosplay on the cover.

Top Bottom