• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

MikeMyers

Well, he is still working with Toei Animation on other shows, so it isn't like he is on bad terms with them. He probably just backed out of Crystal. No roses, no sale. Nice image by the way.

Oh, and I also watched Sailor Moon R 57, where Usagi and Ann get stuck in dentention together and Ann keeps trying to steal Usagi's energy. Pretty funny episode, especially how Ali tries to attack Mamoru with a cardigan and the cardigan just completely disobeys him. Needed a new Pokemon Gym Badge to ensure the cardigan obeys him.

MikeMyers

It was only intended to be there for a limited time. The DVD/Blu-Ray sets come out next month if you are interested.

Oh and nice clip Kdash.

Bladenic

Sailor Moon 55
tumblr_md38qkC9xY1ro8ba4o1_250.gif

Makoto suspects Ali might be Moonlight Knight and pursues him. Pretty funny episode; the trio of Usagi-Ami-Makoto is an underrated dynamic. Oh and is this the only time we see Makoto use Supreme Thunder Dragon? I don't recall her using it ever again after this.

Definitely the best attack in the series IMO.

MikeMyers

What is everyone's favorite attack anyways? Mine is Crescent Beam Shower.

Oh and cj_iwakura I watched OVA 7 where he goes on a fake-date with his cousin. What is the name of the song that plays during the pool scene?

Ahh Saturn is Mine... Mario, get out of the shot please.

I'd rather have the Mario myself, though...but I'd prefer Luigi! And Peach!

Anyway, I'm just gonna stick to that one Sailor Moon Figuarts figure I have. I'd like to have the rest of them if I could, but I'm not spending $30~$50 on each one. :/

Maybe if I win the lottery...hah.

But, yeah, nice!

MikeMyers

Well I tried to start a discussion last night when I asked what was everyone's favorite attack, but you guys didn't play ball.

Sailor Moon R 58
ikHeWaVAYxPNR.gif

Ali & Ann have been frequently sick, and Mamoru & Usagi go to check up on them. Ann uses as a way to finally get Usagi's energy, but things do go quite as she planned out. Oh, there is also a part of this episode where Usagi attends a Sailor Moon play, which features our favorite villain jobber Jadeite makes a cameo.

The finale is NEXT!
tumblr_mda6veqfBH1ro8ba4o1_400.gif

Pluto

Well I tried to start a discussion last night when I asked what was everyone's favorite attack, but you guys didn't play ball.
Okay, my favorite attack is probably Crescent Beam, point at the enemies and zapp them, it's simple and effective. I also liked Shine Aqua Illusion.

Ayumi

Tamashii Buddies revealed! Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus.
Look at those adorable ears! I bet Ami-chan is gonna look so great in this style.

Release: March 2015 (1,500円 excluding tax)

seira-textimage.jpg

ccwQMqW.jpg

MrG6H9C.jpg

Tamashii Buddies revealed! Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus.
Look at those adorable ears! I bet Ami-chan is gonna look so great in this style.

Oh jeez, these are so cute

So is MoonieGAF up for a watch of the Sailor V prequel from PGSM to get ready for Minako's episode in Crystal?

I kinda skipped ahead and watched it just now so...

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Act Zero

This is my first experience watching the Sailor Moon live action series. The effects for Artemis are so adorable and yet cheap that it's both appealing and ridiculous.

Minako being a star singer is kind of an interesting contrast considering how much her character is a fan of idols throughout the Sailor V manga (and then into Sailor Moon proper).

Usagi proactively playing hero without Luna pushing her is kinda odd for the character but seeing her, Naru and pals decide to protect the store themselves is kinda cool.

This Mamo is pretty cute. Looking it up, seems I've seen him in Kamen Rider before. Neat to see conflict between him and V.

I kinda wish there was more elements of Codename: Sailor V here instead of it being "the usual Sailor Moon episode one but with a prequel slant." There's so much to Sailor V that the episode just being "enemies attack Naru's mother's shop but this time Usagi isn't Sailor Moon yet" is kinda disappointing even though it's generally pretty interesting and entertaining. I would love if some of the extra episode time in Crystal isn't it going into Dark Moon but instead a full on Codename Sailor V flashback run of episodes.

Ayumi

Like, maybe an hour before Crystal starts? That would be 2am for me, not sure for you.

Oh okay, that'll work if I'm home. I think I am, at least! But my plans may change in the last minute depending on my surroundings. It airs 7 PM here so how about 8?

MikeMyers

Oh okay, that'll work if I'm home. I think I am, at least! But my plans may change in the last minute depending on my surroundings. It airs 7 PM here so how about 8?

You mean you wanna watch it after Crystal? An hour after would be 4am where I am. I guess I can just watch it again at 8PM your time if you cant do an hour before.

Ayumi

You mean you wanna watch it after Crystal? An hour after would be 4am where I am. I guess I can just watch it again at 8PM your time if you cant do an hour before.

Crystal airs 7PM here. Wait, you wanted to watch an hour before, not after! Sorry, my bad. lol

That might work (6PM?). Although it's around dinner time and again.. I'm not sure if I'm actually home. D: I'll let you know on the day, if that's okay?

Ayumi

My Usagi wig arrived and I kinda hate it. The buns are misplaced (I tried to move them more to the top, but they're so heavy). At least it's an okay golden color and not some hideous neon yellow $5 Walmart Halloween costume tier wig.

Gonna be wearing it at a party though, so it'll probably be the first and last time it sees the daylight. I hope everyone's too drunk to notice. Haha

The cosplay (her school uniform) is sooo cute though. It has the new Crystal brooch. I'm definitely getting a better wig to wear this for proper events like Comiket.

The wig is also too large for my head and has too much hair on it. But hey, I'll look even more like Crystal Alien-Head Usagi that way.

Bladenic

Okay, my favorite attack is probably Crescent Beam, point at the enemies and zapp them, it's simple and effective. I also liked Shine Aqua Illusion.

Most of the time Creacent Beam didn't work though lmao

But I do like it. It's too bad all of Venus' attacks after were kinda shitty.

Top Bottom