• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcmte re: Flynn/Russ today 2:30EST (livestream)

Slaythe

"Have either of you been an anonymous news source about the Trump adim?"

Yates: No
Clapper: No

These fucking GOP questions are ridiculous

You do realize when you come into america as a foreigner they literally ask you "are you a terrorist ?" . No joke.

Yeah...

tbm24

FYI these leak questions have fucking nothing to do with Russia and shouldn't even be allowed to be asked.

Russia is like GOP's paradise at this point. A country ruled by Oligarchs where gays are put to death? Where can they sign!?!
Pretty sure Spicer has these Senators puppies hostage if they do Trump's bidding.

RaidenZR

Are you kidding me with this Grassley questioning? This man is transparent as fuck in avoiding the real substance at play here.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
So what do we think they've got on these guys that they're so obsessed about leaks being more important than treason?

Gotta be more than money.

Yeah I think it's a lot more than money. Whispers of the peepee tape and the fact that a lot of Republicans end up being closeted says a lot, imo.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Do these senators know the answers to these questions, or are they fishing? The former makes them seem like expert chess players, but the latter makes them seem like complete idiots.

lovelyperson

Neo Member
This is ridiculous. All of Grassley's questions have been about the leaks, despite the fact that there's potential treason about.

Someone enlighten me, how come a hearing that specifically focuses on the treason isn't possible? As I've seen and this and the other hearing it's always the republicans trying to shift focus on the real issue.

jstripes

Banned
Someone enlighten me, how come a hearing that specifically focuses on the treason isn't possible? As I've seen and this and the other hearing it's always the republicans trying to shift focus on the real issue.

They know they're guilty as fuck and they're trying to distract everyone from it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The GOP is basically conspiring to hide evidence of treason live on television. And not subtly.

Top Bottom