• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcmte re: Flynn/Russ today 2:30EST (livestream)

Show up to mid term elections, vote in Democrats to the House or Senate or both, then make them establish an independent investigation.

Pretty much. Only other option before that is the press going all-in, to the point where Trump becomes clearly toxic to Republicans in midterms, and they flip to save face. But this needs to become a major, every broadcast story for that to even have the most remote chance of working.

You know, treat it like her emails.

btrboyev

Why is this mother fucker bringing up the EO? Has nothing to do with this case. They are just trying to destroy her credibility. Listen to this motherfucker.

I can't even take this shit but I have to watch it so that I can use all of this hateful energy to help push all of these assholes out of power in the next elections. This should be mandatory hate watching for everyone just to energize them against it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I literally had to stop watching. This behavior is absolutely outrageous and Americans should be marching in the streets.

RPGCrazied

Of course its a senator from my state. That was disgusting. This hearing isn't about the fucking travel ban.

Its not happening it, get over it.

Top Bottom