• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reversed

97fffa6ebb8e8586c2e5753c348c0b6a.png

What just happened?

TheFlow

Banned
did we really get all these episodes with Jack falling in love just for that climax :/.

I don't know how they are going to make a great conclusion with just 22 mins left.

whipihguh

Banned
Now that was a great episode, fantastic setup for the finale.

So I guess Jack is never going back to the past? Unless some magic handwaving can bring back the Guardian and the Portal...

RagnarokX

Probably if Ashi just holds the sword it will drive the Aku out of her body. Like how touching the Master Sword purified Link's body in TP after Zant infected him.

If Ashi's sisters were also Aku's daughters and the only thing that can kill Aku is the sword, shouldn't they still be alive?

Probably if Ashi just holds the sword it will drive the Aku out of her body. Like how touching the Master Sword purified Link's body in TP after Zant infected him.

If Ashi's sisters were also Aku's daughters and the only thing that can kill Aku is the sword, shouldn't they still be alive?
It looked like Aku had to actually activate the evil power within her for it to do anything.

did we really get all these episodes with Jack falling in love just for that climax :/.

I don't know how they are going to make a great conclusion with just 22 mins left.
Can't help but be disappointed with that romance too. The romance could have been better written and paced. The Guardian stuff not panning out also sucks. Need time to digest it.

Xe4

Banned
Holy shit this episode. The second half was so soo good.

Probably my third favorite of the season. Waaaaaayyy better than 8.

jwk94

They didn't go full on Aku mode though.

Wow what a cliffhanger. Can't wait for next week. Still not sure how it's going to wrap up in 22 minutes. I really want him to get back to the past, but it's looking less and less likely :/

Maxinas

How predictable. What are the chances, Aku tries to make Ashi finish Jack off, Ashi overpowers Aku with shonen-tier willpower and kills Aku herself. Yay happy ending.
Why did the season have to be so short :'(

I am betting the Scotsman, his daughters, The Woolies, The Archers, the Rave Children, Da Samoorai, Demongo (Ok maybe not this one) and somehow The Guardian all show up in the last ep in some form.

...Please?

Fj0823

I am betting the Scotsman, his daughters, The Woolies, The Archers, the Rave Children, Da Samoorai, Demongo (Ok maybe not this one) and somehow The Guardian all show up in the last ep in some form.

...Please?

My best case scenario they all come to aid Jack after he rescues Ashi somehow, at that point Aku no longer has any more cards up his sleeve, and decides to create an army like he has done before to overwhelm Jack (I'd assume Ashi is either dead or unconscious)

Enter the Scottsman.

TheFlow

Banned
My best case scenario they all come to aid Jack after he rescues Ashi somehow, at that point Aku no longer has any more cards up his sleeve, and decides to create an army like he has done before to overwhelm Jack (I'd assume Ashi is either dead or unconscious)

Enter the Scottsman.

yep. Scottsman is probably gathering an army

Seda

Some of the plot beats are a little predictable, but considering Samurai Jack was never a narrative-driven show until this season, I think it's working well enough to give the series an ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom