• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlan

Calling it - Jack finds a way back to the past to destroy Aku, which will make Ashi not exist. Conflict ensues.

Massicot

The whole Season will be marathoned on the 27th...if you don't feel like sleeping that night.

C_kJLxdVoAAcrNB.jpg

Oh, man, I just realized.
What if Jack makes it to the Guardian and finds the hidden portal is still intact, but with the knowledge of Jack's sword being gone Aku hunts him down only to find he's got the sword but there's also an extant time portal?

A-V-B

the ending:

Aku: foolish samurai warrior you can't defeat me

Jack nonchalantly stabs Aku

Aku: Oh, who could have seen that coming? I sure didn't. Aaahhhhh....

Ashi: nice work jack but the world still sucks big time. Jack?

Jack is now an 80 year old man

Jack: my quest is finally complete. bleh.

dies

Ashi: well this is a real shit sandwich for me

Zubz

Banned
I still don't know how they can wrap this up in 44 minutes. They have to be thinking of a spin-off already.

I don't know if I can handle Jack not eradicating Aku this season.

whipihguh

Banned
I'm pretty glad Scaramouche lasted the whole season and had a greater purpose at the end, I had assumed that he'd simply be a one-off.

Zubz

Banned
Happy about Scaramouche, but it feels too late in the game to have the romance subplot take this much prominence. I mean, every second spent on this literally final hour flirting is a second not spent on the Scotsman!

Glad to see we're back here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom