• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't really think Che is very good at this, but he's still new, so I'll give him time.

Jost seems much improved over last season. He's kind of grown on me a bit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Better than last week, but just a really bland episode overall.

I think Jost would be much better on Weekend Update if he just sped up his delivery a bit. He over enunciates everything which makes it sound really boring and lifeless. Che is somewhat the opposite as he tends to not enunciate his words enough (a problem he had on the Daily Show as well).

RangersFan

I think Jost would be much better on Weekend Update if he just sped up his delivery a bit. He over enunciates everything which makes it sound really boring and lifeless. Che is somewhat the opposite as he tends to not enunciate his words enough (a problem he had on the Daily Show as well).

Agreed, one is dry, the other has trouble speaking.

Aaron

Not really. No matter what speed his delivery is really flat. If you replaced him with a wax dummy, no one would notice the difference.

I thought Sarah Silverman did a really good job. I wonder if she had a hand in writing some skits because it was a huge difference from last week. You have to figure at times the host has some creative control with what sketches they do.

AkuMifune

Banned
Watching last nights show now, why does Maroon 5 need 7 fricking people?

Those checks were too big to split up amongst 5. :/

I thought Sarah was alright. But I'm sure Hader's episode this week will be great. Sad the only ones I look forward to are when the talented cast members come back to remind us how effing dire it is.

Hoping for Lindsay Buckingham on What's Up With That at least.

I thought Sarah Silverman did a really good job. I wonder if she had a hand in writing some skits because it was a huge difference from last week. You have to figure at times the host has some creative control with what sketches they do.

It depends on the guest but I get the impression Silverman is the type of person who would be up late the Tuesday before the show working on content.

Also, I'm a fan of Jost. Che has some work to do but with Weekend Update it's best to give it some time.

Those checks were too big to split up amongst 5. :/

I thought Sarah was alright. But I'm sure Hader's episode this week will be great. Sad the only ones I look forward to are when the talented cast members come back to remind us how effing dire it is.

Hoping for Lindsay Buckingham on What's Up With That at least.
if so, Hader b-boy cameo pls

vatstep

Hopefully some other ex-cast members stop by.

I wouldn't complain if we got a Californians sketch.

Bgamer90

Banned
Man, they need to do a better job at making sure the cue cards can't be seen on TV screens and/or windows in sketches. So tacky.

vatstep

Hahaha, the Bills shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom