• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
QghVab5.gif

I've never even really been a fan of Prince (not not a fan, just haven't heard much of his music other than the iconic songs), but I have seen the light after that performance!

kirblar

I've never even really been a fan of Prince (not not a fan, just haven't heard much of his music other than the iconic songs), but I have seen the light after that performance!
Yeah, I don't know any of his music (his big mainstream '80s/'90s peak just wasn't in my genre of music growing up) but every time I've seen him perform live has been unreal.

Starting now. This monologue has to be the least funny thing I've ever seen from Chris Rock. I'm not "offended" by any of it, it's just shockingly unfunny.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
There were some astoundingly long stretches of complete silence from the crowd during that skit. I think it was supposed to intentionally be that bad... right?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I honestly bet you're big down there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom