• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was a decent episode. Cena was great, and he was in like every skit.

Rusev needs to host SNL.

and keep him in his wrestling gear the entire show. basically skits like this:

ziggler-rusev-gun-e1458586732180.jpg

big ander

All around solid episode. Cena was great and there wasn't a bad sketch in the mix. (2nd half of the cold open being the exception—bunch of terrible BB references. like, such a long walk just to have a way for him to say I'm the one who knocks. no thanks)
Is there any info on the next few hosts/music guests?
Casey Affleck/Chance the Rapper next week, then a month break.

Bgamer90

Banned
He lost a lot of weight.

Edit: Pretty dull opening. I honestly think that SNL is doing these Trump opening sketches just for publicity now. Donald Trump will talk about the episodes shortly after they air via Twitter.

TheMan

That wasnt even a skit,it was hidden camera footage.

Also, is it just me or has villasenor hardly been in any sketches?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That commercial was perfect

Honestly I loved that episode. Been pretty down on SNL for a lot of episodes, and years even, and although casey is a brilliant actor I thought he would be too dull for this show but god damn was that dunkin donuts skit hilarious. Also seeing him play breakdancing Jesus so earnestly killed me too

Also I had a lot of fun with the shy new yorker one too.

Vanilla Nut Taps is an SNL 2016 highlight lmao

Bgamer90

Banned
I cant get over how amazing those chance performances were, it kills the album versions.

A lot of his live performances are like that. I would love to see him in concert.

Anyway, I forgot that this was back on this week. Apparently Alec did really good in the cold open but I missed it.

Ouch, that was a bad episode. I thought Felicity Jones was terrible in Rogue One but couldn't figure out if it was the writing, directing, or actress. I think this episode kinda seals it as Felicity Jones.

The prince/princess sketch was great though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It sounded like Felicity's line reading during the monologue was off. I think the part about her being nervous was true. Like when someone has to give a presentation and they read off the paper really fast.

No great sketches, felt like all the energy went into the cold open and that was a bit too long for my tastes.

This was a thoroughly poorly written episode. The cold open was good, but other than that, the only bright spot was the Susan B Anthony museum. Really dreadful.

I hate when an episode of this show makes me agree with Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom