• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

man the next podcast is gonna be simply divine
Samurai Jack Returning
Psychonauts 2
another episode of Fuck Konami(seriously he was kept from accepting -_-)

MrHoot

b8jngVe.png

The twitter account actually says that

Ah, what the hell, I'll watch the FFX playthrough. Even as someone with general apathy towards that series I might as well check in and see how Matt and Woolie approach it.

Today's Devil's Third does a good job of convincing me to never play that game, because holy shit, 99% of the episode is one boss fight. What an absurdly difficult fight on normal difficulty.
You act like you've never seen a Ninja Gaiden style boss before in your life. That's how General Oats do.

For what it's worth, Liam did a pretty decent job figuring it out and recognizing certain attacks and traits. Probably would've taken the same amount of time for me to get down had I not seen how it plays out.

Jintor

so they need to do a Psychonauts LP now
they just do

oh god

i just realised i'd never even thought of the very idea of a let's play and connected it to psychonauts before

it was before i had any concept of people talking over videogames as they played them

that's like 60-70% of my media consumption these days

K.Sabot

Blasted through Teppu at work today.

God damn I love the main character, thanks for the recommend Woolie. Wish there was more.

ArjanN

Man really wished I could see there reaction to this award show.

Psychonauts 2 had me yelling.

Honestly them actually going there doesn't really seem worth not getting a let's watch out of it.

But that just seems like every event like this nowadays, in that unless you're there to network you get a better experience just watching it online.

Squishy3

Man really wished I could see there reaction to this award show.

Psychonauts 2 had me yelling.
Seeing them react to the botch that was Best Performance in a video game would have been amazing. The Witcher 3 guy was so confused, it was the best.

Skrams

Honestly them actually going there doesn't really seem worth not getting a let's watch out of it.

But that just seems like every event like this nowadays, in that unless you're there to network you get a better experience just watching it online.
I'm sure the podcast will make up for it with them talking about dumb California bullshit or their misadventures with Max, Grumps, The Game Awards, or other bullshit.
Seeing them react to the botch that was Best Performance in a video game would have been amazing. The Witcher 3 guy was so confused, it was the best.
The fucking best screencap.

New LP on Vessel.
Wolfenstein The Old Blood with Pat on controls. Considering Matt did that one off video for New Order way back I expected him to be playing. Still cool though.

Alfebit

Banned
I wish I could go hang out with Woolie and Matt but that's a 2.5 hour bus ride away and I'm hella poor anyway so I'd just be standing around.

Matsukaze

Hello, SBF-Gaf. Matsukaze here. I've been a fan of the Best Friends for years (if memory serves me correctly, their Persona 4 video introduced me to not only their content, but LPing in general).

The Zaibatsu are my favorite LPers and I've watched most of their stuff. They've introduced me to a lot of awesome things, especially JoJo and Berserk, so I owe them a great deal. Looking forward to talking about all the hype and salt with the rest of you! :)

Numb

Hello, SBF-Gaf. Matsukaze here. I've been a fan of the Best Friends for years (if memory serves me correctly, their Persona 4 video introduced me to not only their content, but LPing in general).

The Zaibatsu are my favorite LPers and I've watched most of their stuff. They've introduced me to a lot of awesome things, especially JoJo and Berserk, so I owe them a great deal. Looking forward to talking about all the hype and salt with the rest of you! :)

Welcome new blood.
Remember you are here forever.
Jojo?Berserk?
We already best buds

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Welcome to the slug fest which is this thread.

Jojo, Berserk, and Mettaton. Clearly you are a person of immaculate taste. Welcome.

You got some good taste.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

sjay1994

Welcome to the Woolie Hole. You can never leave now.

Matsukaze

Thanks for the welcome, guys. :)

So are any of you guys going to be at PSX tomorrow?
Not me, but I have a cousin who lives out in San Francisco. He's been yuckin' it up about how much fun it's going to be. Tried to convince me to fly out, but I don't really have the free time.

Skrams

The Best of Matt & Pat's Scariness Marathonpilation (Part 1)

Made by compilation man spookycookies. He seems like a cool guy, so I'm glad they finally hired him on to do some compilations for them.

Welcome to the thread. The salt is always flowing here.

also you'rehereforever.png

Top Bottom