• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Xiraiya

How did Matt not show off the best and craziest EDF Mission where it's nothing but a bunch of Godzilla and giant Mechs facing off and fighting eachother.
I saw it in the GB quicklook and figured there's no way TBF could do a EDF Video and not play that.

Oh thank god Pat learned that there is something below that Platform in Bloodborne, I couldn't believe they never thought to jump on the bottom platform and ride it down to check, that was my first thought when they found it originally and they're like "OH WELL THAT'S COOL" *walks away* and I was like "Why isn't your first instinct to go down and be curious about what's below!"

I do like how Pat was like "I can't believe how stupid we were" and Matt and Woolie are like "...oh...huh...I guess..." as if the entire concept is still ??? to them.

Hey, spider's gotta eat.

Most recent Bloodborne was fantastic. Everything about the Research Hall is just set up so perfectly for getting lost in and then suddenly realizing you're not lost at all. I know the LP is over and I'm sure they get to it eventually anyway, but I couldn't stop myself from getting worked up pat consistantly missing the brain fluid both chances he had to get it.

I wouldn't blame him in this particular case- You don't kill friendly NPCs unless you know exactly what you're doing.

How did Matt not show off the best and craziest EDF Mission where it's nothing but a bunch of Godzilla and giant Mechs facing off and fighting eachother.
I saw it in the GB quicklook and figured there's no way TBF could do a EDF Video and not play that.

Oh thank god Pat learned that there is something below that Platform in Bloodborne, I couldn't believe they never thought to jump on the bottom platform and ride it down to check, that was my first thought when they found it originally and they're like "OH WELL THAT'S COOL" *walks away* and I was like "Why isn't your first instinct to go down and be curious about what's below!"

I do like how Pat was like "I can't believe how stupid we were" and Matt and Woolie are like "...oh...huh...I guess..." as if the entire concept is still ??? to them.

Spoiler tag comments on videos that haven't come out on Youtube yet.

That's been happening since the videos first started appearing on Vessel, not everyone has access to those videos so it's kind of a bummer to get spoiled on what videos are coming up or what happens in them. At the very least mention at the start of your post that you're going to be talking about videos not up on youtube yet.

Xiraiya

That's been happening since the videos first started appearing on Vessel, not everyone has access to those videos so it's kind of a bummer to get spoiled on what videos are coming up or what happens in them. At the very least mention at the start of your post that you're going to be talking about videos not up on youtube yet.
I will remember to do that at least because that makes sense. I was talking about Vessel videos awhile back when they first started coming out and didn't remember it being an issue back then, but I suppose everyone was still busy enjoying their free trial at the time.

c4pFNU9.jpg

Not sure if this is real or not but it's awesome.

Catching up on the podcast.

Oh my god new mics. I dont think i can handle this new level of professionalism.

Edit: Nvm they're eating the mics. Perfect.

Moaradin

Man he got overleveled as fuck. I hope it doesn't make the rest of the playthrough boring where he just brute forces all the bosses...

So I picked up Battlefront for 35 bucks since it's on sale. I blame Star Wars week for making me want to play a Star Wars game for my purchase.

Neol

It's honestly not that bad of a game it just feels bare bones in content and some of the other game modes aren't that fun to play.

It's honestly not that bad of a game it just feels bare bones in content and some of the other game modes aren't that fun to play.

That's mainly why I was just holding out for a price drop. I feel the game's content that it does have is worth about 30 bucks but no more than that.

ArjanN

This is the best Christmas present ever <3

It's pretty boring honestly.

Also, yeah, he does seem very overleveled. He mentions he'd rather level up more than bang his head against a boss, for me it's mostly the other way around. Like the Souls games fights where you can just tank stuff feel anticlimactic.

Top Bottom