• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Anung

Un Rama
None of the LP's outside of Metal Wolf Chaos (which isn't coming out quick enough) interest me so cause I've got nothing to watch just going to go back to some old LP's.

RE-watching Revalaitons 2 :D

Edzi

None of the LP's outside of Metal Wolf Chaos (which isn't coming out quick enough) interest me so cause I've got nothing to watch just going to go back to some old LP's.

Whenever I need something old to watch, I know I can always go back to one of the Matt & Pat survival horror LPs. Something about that combo just makes all those LPs timeless.

Anung

Un Rama
Whenever I need something old to watch, I know I can always go back to one of the Matt & Pat survival horror LPs. Something about that combo just makes all those LPs timeless.

The Resident Evil and Silent Hill series definitely bring out the best in Matt and Pat.

2 minutes into Metal Wolf Chaos Part 2, and Pat just instantly convinced me to check out Enchanted Arms.

I don't care how good or bad the game might be, I need to experience Metal Wolf in a fantasy RPG.

kewlmyc

Vessel spoilers:

Yo, why does the latest Fisticuffs have no music during the OP. This is freaking me out man...

And then it starts playing 3/4ths the way through the episode. lol

Skrams

Vessel spoilers:

Yo, why does the latest Fisticuffs have no music during the OP. This is freaking me out man...

Yeah, it's pretty weird. Keep going and there's kind of a reason it might exist.

The whole is it a scrublords of a FNF question might be why he did it like that.

Order

Fox has you covered (no seriously, Fox's ad game is so on point THEY MADE THIS):

12471649_757783121032479_7361924374088028352_o.jpg
AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

ArjanN

It helps that the game was a such an unexpectedly nice surprise, so it's really fun to watch them slowly realize it's actually really good. There's also plenty of cheesy lines, gore, scares, silly deaths etc for them to play off of.

Man this Naruto LP is making me remember how much I liked certain parts of the show/story.... And that's not something I want to remember. But at the same time I can't stop watching...

aly

That Yoshida shirt looks great.

These Naruto episodes are great. Especially that Itachi hype at the end of part 3. I kinda want them to play the most recent story mode in one of the games to see all the crazy stuff that's happened.

Sou Da

Why didn't they play the Majin build? Surely it came out by the time they recorded.

EDIT: Never mind, they are. The FB made it look like Piccolo was already in.

Liam holding the boost button in midair rather than chaining quick boosts in Metal Wolf Chaos part 3. What is the scrub play?

Still knows the game better than Matt and Pat do, though.

Skrams

I think the truest cryme of the Nart LP is them pronouncing Akatsuki as A-cat-sue-kii

I think they've all proven at this point that they don't know how to pronounce things. Especially japanese things. Woolie's Ip-Oh or Pat just completely replacing letters in character names to make new names in the process.

I think they've all proven at this point that they don't know how to pronounce things. Especially japanese things. Woolie's Ip-Oh or Pat just completely replacing letters in character names to make new names in the process.

What's incorrect about the way he pronounces Ippo?

Order

I swear when Woolie first said Akatsuki I had no idea what he was talking about. It took me a minute to realize he was just saying the name weird.

Top Bottom