• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Nice to see Shadowrun Dragonfall. I can't even keep track of the numbers at this point. But I'm glad this got mentioned. It's such a great game that I don't think enough people have played.

explodet

I'll agree with the Shadow of Mordor pick, no amount of hand waving after the fact can change my feelings towards that game, it's pretty fucking good.
To this day, and even with the knowledge that the final boss fight is freezing cold garbage, I want to get back into it. That says something.

Same with Bayo 2, another playthrough may be warranted since I've pretty much beat all the recent games I've wanted to on consoles.

kewlmyc

I'm just going to stick to watching Woolie play the Demon's Souls. I just can't get into it. Either I just can't get over how dated the game feels, or I'm getting burnt out on Souls after beating Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, and Bloodborne (both original and DLC) in the past year. Just gonna wait till Dark Souls 3 comes out then tackle Demon's Souls eventually.

Skrams

The Ultimate Ninja Storm games seem way better than Broken Bond. Broken Bond has more regular video game bullshit which in turn makes it kind of lamer. Also the lack of detail in character face animation or anything during normal talking is really weird. They're so unmoving.

Monster Musume doesnt count because it's shitty harem bullshit.

You've said this before. You're still wrong.

It's fine to like monster waifus, but it's a pretty standard, if shockingly well animated, harem show putting aside its' central conceit.
Spider waifu is best waifu.

Also are we really get a 2014 worst games? Instead of 2015 top 10s? This is the professionalism I've come to expect!

So, if I get this Waifu Simulator gadget for my house and just install a butler in there instead, can I have Jarvis?

Because if so, I think the only problem with it is a failure of marketing.

Village

" Rashid's casual clothes are fucking dope"

Pat knows, all the people in that thread was talking shit about my dude rashid's casual cloths. But pat knows the true way.

I'll agree with the Shadow of Mordor pick, no amount of hand waving after the fact can change my feelings towards that game, it's pretty fucking good.
Absolutely. People who call it Arkham LOTR haven't played it enough, there's so many unique actions in that game its amazing.
Oh boy, can't wait to download this one on campus.

Numb

No vid of the special first mailbag in forever

images

joe2187

Banned
Oh boy, can't wait to download this one on campus.

And now a letter from the future:

Dear Friendcast: I got in trouble again, my mom caught me listening to the scatcast, she doesnt trust me after seeing me listening to Kickstarting the third Reich, and the Aryan Resurrection podcast.

Im grounded and now seeing two different therapists, thanks guys.

Numb

People don't close their doors and use headphones when listening to the friendcast?
That's where they messed up

The Ultimate Ninja Storm games seem way better than Broken Bond. Broken Bond has more regular video game bullshit which in turn makes it kind of lamer. Also the lack of detail in character face animation or anything during normal talking is really weird. They're so unmoving.

The presentation in the UNS games are worlds above what Broken Bond offers. The only thing that UNS really suffers from is the side questing can get kind of obnoxious at times and gets even more poisonous for LP purposes. To be fair though you'd only really do them to unlock stuff in multiplayer, which they'd have no reason to touch.

3 hours went by pretty quick, I need 2015 in my veins.

Anyone else hoping for another season of Hajime no Ippo?

Yeah but I'm not getting my hopes up. It is very likely that it is happening but it could still take years before it's actually out so there's no point in getting hype about it.

I AM hype about JoJo part 4 though, that's coming out way sooner than expected.

Yeah but I'm not getting my hopes up. It is very likely that it is happening but it could still take years before it's actually out so there's no point in getting hype about it.

I AM hype about JoJo part 4 though, that's coming out way sooner than expected.

I gotta finish watching part 3, kinda fell off after Hangman arc.

Wonder if Woolie would wanna film his potential sparring session.

Skrams

It's fine to like monster waifus, but it's a pretty standard, if shockingly well animated, harem show putting aside its' central conceit.
If by standard you mean GOAT harem series then yeah, it's standard. It's one of the funniest harem series I've read and the protagonist isn't a complete piece of shit. That's fine though if other people can't get into it because harems and boobs though.
" Rashid's casual clothes are fucking dope"

Pat knows, all the people in that thread was talking shit about my dude rashid's casual cloths. But pat knows the true way.
His clothes really make me want to learn more about his story or character. The scouter and then the I guess hip hop casual clothes with the braid make me really wonder what kind of goofy guy he is.
3 hours went by pretty quick, I need 2015 in my veins.

Anyone else hoping for another season of Hajime no Ippo?
Everyone is. That's what Rikiya Koyama aka Takamura has been teasing forever. I want it, but it'll take forever to get it.
As an anime only watcher, why does that make me think it's Sendo.
Because he's the Naniwa Tiger. I read a little past the recent season, but I'm pretty behind still. I thought of Sendo as well.

Top Bottom