• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Mat-triX

"When are they gonna get to the Tsunade Factory?!"

tumblr_l2oic3J0vk1qz9rjn.gif

Numb

All blind would be stupid especially how many they are
I would prefer Matt play ahead as a wildcard. Pat too obvious

Edzi

I might give a DS3 LP a chance if it's not blind, but no chance in hell if it's not.

I dislike that they're even considering a DS3 LP this early though, since it seems to indicate that they're still in the mentality of playing the hype games day 1 for the channel instead of going through them first by themselves.

MrHoot

I recently watched all the "In the dark" LP series of dark souls 1 by Epic Name bro that he just finished. And it got me a bit more hyped for Dark Souls 3. Mostly because it reminded me of how much stuff that we could potentially get more and also that it seems DaS3 will be almost skipping 2 entirely.

I hope Pat plays ahead also so he can avoid having to restrain himself from spoilertown and just enjoy the game as it is and then go all in on the LP

I recently watched all the "In the dark" LP series of dark souls 1 by Epic Name bro that he just finished. And it got me a bit more hyped for Dark Souls 3. Mostly because it reminded me of how much stuff that we could potentially get more and also that it seems DaS3 will be almost skipping 2 entirely.

I hope Pat plays ahead also so he can avoid having to restrain himself from spoilertown and just enjoy the game as it is and then go all in on the LP

But will he admit to it or will it become another MGSR LP scenario?

Matsukaze

Can't wait for Hawt Dawg Man to make his WWE debut in the Rumble match tonight. Then he'll dedicate his victory to his beloved Matt and Liam.

Metal Wolf LP has now gotten to the part where Matt and Pat stopped when they recorded that Machinima video. Liam wrecked that Liberty Island boss pretty hard.

Also goddamn it, they mention Murphagator's speedrun and his quick boost chain strats, then fail to replicate it consistently.

Marcellus Black should make his eventual WWE debut using Dio powers to stop time and steal the MITB briefcase or screw over John Cena somehow
also i completely recommend TiTS if you havent played it yet(currently just started chapter 3)
if you dont cry atleast once your a monster

convo

This looks aw-oh it's Vita game.

Nevermind.

Also guys, don't worry.

One day Mighty Number 9 will come out.

Like that has stopped them before. I believe they already did a creepy anime bullshit for a nepnep game on vita and that looked alright with the vita-tv.

convo

Why did I click either of those things
Oh wait I'm on THIS forum
Never mind

If you are talking about the pic above your post, it clearly has the NSFW warning.
Live and learn newcomer.

Also you must mean THIS thread in particular. You will find more raunchy places on the internet that discuss videogames.

Why did they not just make this a podcast? Though I appreciate the editing, few chuckles.
They should just prepare some notes and do a full on podcast.

Top Bottom