• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

As much as I am all about Demon's Souls and putting down Dark Souls 1 in comparison to it, I have no interest any of the online shit, so I got no reason to join in on invading Woolie during the stream.

Gotta keep those World Tendencies in check.

Alfebit

Banned
cfa42f173f.png

They're live

This isn't much of a pre-game show

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Now they're showing the nuzlocke footage.

Numb

This is how the next Fisticuffs should go.

I just want the door to open Woolie greets the camera and GBO german suplexes him from behind.
I get the feeling The Zaibatsu would lose real quick in a fisticuffs
Plague and his farming based fighting style can't be beat. Maybe by Liam
There's that Zaibatsu seal of quality

Feels like home
Gaf crashed at the same time too for me
SBFP fucking up even other sites

NeoGiff

This is pretty bad. The nature of the delay causes German Spy's loud enthusiastic voice to cut into and over the end of the Zaibatsu's sentences.

Skrams

This is pretty bad. The nature of the delay causes German Spy's loud enthusiastic voice to cut into and over the end of the Zabatsu's sentences.

Yeah turn that fucker down

They are on good terms and know that German Spy will have to cut them off at times to get a word in edge wise due to the Skype nature. He's also higher so he isn't drowned out by them. They seem to be turning him down currently, so whatever.

German Spy is not adding anything to the stream so I don't know why he's there
Liam can just pretty much fill them with the DeS lore, no need for another

edit: really hope this gets archived, I can't stay for the rest of the stream

Guys you're 4 people, the last thing you need in your first big stream after Pokemon is ANOTHER person talking, over Skype, that nobody knows. Guests are not a first stream thing and definitely not when 4 people is already a crowd.

Also this guy needs to calm down, he's way too intense.

Guys you're 4 people, the last thing you need in your first big stream after Pokemon is ANOTHER person talking, over Skype, that nobody knows. Guests are not a first stream thing and definitely not when 4 people is already a crowd.

If they can turn him down just a bit more I'd be cool with it.

NeoGiff

This. Ever since gameplay started, he has dominated the stream, with brief interjections from the Zaibatsu. Whose stream is this?

Edit: Of course, as soon as I post this, he shuts up a bit. Cool.

Skrams

I'm surprised a good chunk of you guys don't know who German Spy is despite Pat mentioned him constantly in Bloodborne.

Also yes, the stream will be archived.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm surprised a good chunk of you guys don't know who German Spy is despite Pat mentioned him constantly in Bloodborne.

Also yes, the stream will be archived.

I like German Spy (and am subbed to him) I didn't come here to watch/listen to him. Off to a rough start.

Top Bottom