• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Ah, just tuned in and Spy immediately ruined a trap. This is gonna be rough.

Edit: And immediately sandbags Battle Tendency like no one knows what it is. I like Spy but yeah, I don't think having him here was a great idea.

SPY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT BATTLE TENDENCY IS

GET HIM OFF STREAM

giphy.gif

convo

German Spy is the most knowledgeable guy about this game they can get.Woolie and Pat know when they encounter a superior intelligence and befriend it.

Skrams

Cross out your creeping on Maiden in Black bingo square

AND THERE'S AANG

Seeing as how the quality has dipped in the last year, I don't have the greatest faith in the Zaibatsu for it not to go down that route if they start streaming more.
Considering the ups and downs of LPs recently, of where we had shit and now immediately a lot of gold makes me think a stream a week would probably be pretty fine if it did happen.
If Woolie is this cautious against Phalanx, Tower Knight is going to have him sweating bullets.

EDIT: There we go.
I mean yeah, it's Tower Knight. It's hard not to sweat bullets your first time looking at that mother fucker.

Anung

Un Rama
Seeing as how the quality has dipped in the last year, I don't have the greatest faith in the Zaibatsu for it not to go down that route if they start streaming more.

Yep. To be honest as soon as they announced streaming I started bracing myself for the worst. Streaming makes most content creators lazy.

Anung

Un Rama
If you think streaming makes you lazy you're a fool.

Re-read what I said. It has made certain content creators lazy. Streaming itself is not lazy but from my experience it has lead to creators of specific content making lazier content (uploading archives instead of creating)

Thanks for the insult though.

Top Bottom