• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Matsukaze

So now we're talking about backstab animations and parrying in DS3? Ok, I guess you need to fill the void of the tutorial however you can...

Edzi

Oh, they got Spy as a surprise guest? I guess I'll just watch the archive then, was kinda hoping it'd just be the four of them.

Numb

Spy hasn't realized how unpro the crew are and is trying to do good
We don't want good things dude. We want chaos

Anung

Un Rama
How's the stream going so far? I'm probably going to start watching in 10 minutes.

Off to a mixed start. German Spy is overpowering a lot of the conversation both in sound mixing and discussion. He isn't letting Woolie figure anything out for himself. Matt is basically sitting in silence staring blankly most of the time.

I like him on his own channel. But his style absolutely does not gel with the Zaibatsu. Plus this is their stream and it barely feels like it.
I think injecting him into this is why I'm enjoying it, but he definitely fits more with Plague's style of humor.
He doesn't seem like he has seen the best friends before and didn't adjust himself down to their lvl
Nah he references their videos on his own channel.

E the Shaggy

tumblr_inline_o16rx5TRho1qhgk1x_500.gif

Skrams

RW2ES4J.jpg

Thanks Cooking Mama Liam.

Also German Spy actually knows way more about the Zaibatsu than you guys are giving him credit for.

Edit - Welp, already need to mark down eating on stream.

Does Pats phone falling and hitting Woolie count?

I don't understand why hes here, between Pat and Liam's previous knowledge of the game and Woolies own experience with the other Souls game we really didn't need another person.

EDIT-Pie has arrived. Liam with a full plate, hot damn

You guys don't like German Spy? He's the best.

smh

Liking or not liking him is irrelevant to the point, I'm not watching the stream to hear some guy that's not part of SBFP talking for half of it, I'm watching for SBFP. It's like they tricked us into watching the stream to then go "HA you didn't expect this guy did you?"

Thanks Cooking Mama Liam.

Also German Spy actually knows way more about the Zaibatsu than you guys are giving him credit for.

Edit - Welp, already need to mark down eating on stream.

Does Pats phone falling and hitting Woolie count?

Darn, no "funnel" space.

I want Liam to feed me a two bite brownie :(
Liking or not liking him is irrelevant to the point, I'm not watching the stream to hear some guy that's not part of SBFP talking for half of it, I'm watching for SBFP. It's like they tricked us into watching the stream to then go "HA you didn't expect this guy did you?"
I see what you mean, but I know he was announced to be here at least by the last test stream. And I get that it's taste, but I can at least say I'm definitely in the "this is way better" camp.

Top Bottom