• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Re-read what I said. It has made certain content creators lazy. Streaming itself is not lazy but from my experience it has lead to creators of specific content making lazier content (uploading archives instead of creating)

Thanks for the insult though.

While Max does upload a lot of his streams, a lot of that is simply because when it comes to things like say reactions to things it just tends to work out that way because he's already streaming when reacting to a thing or a thing happens. Just because you upload a stream archive doesn't make you lazy, and thinking that's the case is a bit of an ignorant statement. You're still putting out content, just in a different medium. That's all I'm saying.

Alfebit

Banned
In case someone wanted to see Bonfire chan.

LufVcGK.png

Best girl

Anung

Un Rama
While Max does upload a lot of his streams, a lot of that is simply because when it comes to things like say reactions to things it just tends to work out that way because he's already streaming when reacting to a thing or a thing happens. Just because you upload a stream archive doesn't make you lazy, and thinking that's the case is a bit of an ignorant statement. You're still putting out content, just in a different medium. That's all I'm saying.

When you do it in place of actual content it does make you lazy in my eyes. Why actually create content when you can stream get donations for it then upload the archive in its place for the same money? This is inherently selfish of me because they might not make the kind of content I like. But it is still worrying to me.

Still not sure how its an ignorant statement. It being a different medium doesn't absolve it from being called lazy when compared to the current one.

So hows the stream been so far? Who else is with them? I can't tell who it is.

Rough to start with but getting better :D German Spy's presence is oddly restrictive.

When you do it in place of actual content it does make you lazy in my eyes. Why actually create content when you can stream get donations for it then upload the archive in its place for the same money? This is inherently selfish of me because they might not make the kind of content I like. But it is still worrying to me

No one is telling people to donate. You can't really blame something the fans do on the content they put out.

Skrams

Man, I wish I was text buddies with Liam and could recommend him shitty anime.

Also these stream donations getting a lil long because of Woolie and Pat's shit legs.

Woolie looks slimmer.

It's all that boxing he's getting into.

Had it muted for a while, is it over? How long is it supposed to last?

Nah, they just took a break because Woolie and Pat have shit jimmy legs. They had to walk around and poo and stuff.

Matsukaze

Woolie: "Umbasa is a thing?"

Woolie reading right off the bingo card.

EDIT: You took the cam off the game to look at Kit-Kats? Oh my God, you scrublords. :p

God damn, if I knew they were gonna stream for this long I would've jumped in earlier.

Do we know how they're uploading the archives? All in one or in parts?

They are doing so much more with it being PC only too. Actual modding tools and it will even have mods from the Long War guys on release day.

...So yeah, I'm hyped.
Oh, I'm hyped (aside from the lack of controller support on launch). I really want a Stargate crossover mod because Stargate & XCOM is totally natural combination, but I can't wait to see the crazy mods that come out for it.

Skrams

Thanks Plague.

God damn, if I knew they were gonna stream for this long I would've jumped in earlier.

Do we know how they're uploading the archives? All in one or in parts?

I'd imagine parts based off Nuzlocke being split into 6 something parts.

Also yeah, they're going until they're tired so you know, probably until 2 AM EST easily.

Top Bottom