• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Anung

Un Rama
*Yawns* Its 3AM here so I'm going to tap out. The stream really improved as it went on and I look forward to watching the rest.

Skrams

lv5a2yO.jpg
Liam rarely two-hands weapons in Souls games? Confirmed worst Souls Friend.

You're hurting me Liam.

Y'know, this is going waaay better than I thought it would. Apart from falling into pits a couple of times, Woolie's doing super good
to my knowledge

Yeah, I think I can speak for everyone now and say I don't want Spy back for future streams. He's quite literally warning Woolie about every single trap, boss and everything coming up effectively ruining the whole goddamn thing.

Skrams

Still like him, but it's moments like that which are terrible.

"Hey Woolie, to save yourself the trouble, there's a hole ahead near the crystal lizard."

Woolie proceeds to slow it up and miss the crystal lizard because he's too scared he'll fall and die.

I personally love German Spy. He is always a good time whenever he is on plagues streams.
Same here. I know im from plague's ds lp, and I liked hin there well enough.

And as for the warnings, yeah I get it. I wanna see woolie die too, but I really don't want to watch him retread areas all the time.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's not really about wanting to see Woolie die for me. I get it. It's a livestream. They don't want to get lost, and they don't want him dying over and over again for the purposes of keeping momentum and progress going. But it's a fine line between helping him experience certain things for himself and just talking way too much/being overbearing. For me, he's crossing that line, but the stream might have been unbearable without him.

Unit24

Yeah, I think I can speak for everyone now and say I don't want Spy back for future streams. He's quite literally warning Woolie about every single trap, boss and everything coming up effectively ruining the whole goddamn thing.

He didn't tell him about the dragon, which is good enough for me.

Matsukaze

To me (and I'm not trying to be critical of the man), German Spy is C-3PO in this stream. He's super knowledgeable and very polite, but he's working with a bunch of people who are way more charismatic and who care less about caution and more about generating excitement.

ahdurian

what an ending lol

honestly though, I'd rather they not have Spy come back next time they stream.

also, Matt should stay away next time. he looks utterly bored the majority of the time, with a joke once in a while, but it seems like he doesn't really want to be there and is just there for appearances since it's a stream

what an ending lol

also, Matt should stay away next time. he looks utterly bored the majority of the time, with a joke once in a while, but it seems like he doesn't really want to be there and is just there for appearances since it's a stream

He was feeling sick. Hope he feels a bit better for the next one.

what an ending lol

Top Bottom