• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Trails in the Sky Second Chapter defeated
that last boss was a bitch
2 characters left and had to be a massive coward and snipe him with arts
then when he was almost dead said fuck it popped a zeram powder and Phantom Raided his ass to death
good ass game i tell ya
onward tomorrow to Trails of Cold Steel

YESSSS TRIFORCE V KNUCKLEDU TALK

Did I somehow travel back to 2009?

SOMEBODY BUST OUT THE POWER GLOVE

While we're on topic fighting games/ravioli, here a sick 3D render of Q

fU4NBuHh.jpg

S55jWh1h.jpg

LMMWadJh.jpg

Glad that Liam mentioned Root Double. I can't wait to get my hands on Root Double. Ever17 was pretty good so far, so Im pretty excited for this.
The real way to experience Steins;Gate is the visual novel.
I recommend you buy it for your Liam system
Yeah I agree. There's a whole lot more of Steins;Gate you get by playing the VN.

How fast can we get the Black Otaku Council to make Liam an honorary black otaku? Give me 3/5's of a reason why he wouldn't be a good choice.

Spoilers:
you cant

Ace Attorney Trilogy isn't REALLY a new game so that's fine in my opinion, if you include games that didn't actually come out in 2015 you set a weird precedent. Remasters/remakes are a different story of course.

Xux

Holy audio sync, B-man! FNF
SSFII Revival
is otherwise pretty good so far.

Aside from Pat being wrong about
Honda.

Doesn't seem like an audio sync thing now...kinda more like the OSTs just playing in the background.

Xux

I love how people shit on their favorite games of the year.

It's their favorites, not the best. They don't have to like what you like.
Yeah, the whole point of these kind of lists is to show me all of the games that I missed that people who like a lot of the same stuff I do enjoyed.

Skrams

I don't see your point. Should games that aren't available in NA be exempt from the list then?

Oh come on.

I like FF7 a lot. I'm not going to put FF7 back on my top ten of 2015 because of a PS4 port. That's just how most top tens for most people work. A lot of people don't count ports because if we did then sometimes a top ten list could be 3+ ports depending on the year.

Ace Attorney Trilogy was a bundle of games a lot of them had played before. There was little point to putting it on their lists in their eyes when they played the games already back when they came out. Danganronpa came out in NA in 2014 and it was their first time playing the games legitimately. It makes complete sense why Ace Attorney would be ignored and Danganronpa wouldn't be.

I never even made a suggestion that non NA games shouldn't qualify. Hell, Liam put one of the Super Robot Wars games on his top tens before and that definitely didn't come out in America. Coffin whatever the hell it was.

Moonlight

Banned
I don't see your point. Should games that aren't available in NA be exempt from the list then?
You're being disingenuous as fuck if you're saying a repack of three games that someone has presumably already played years ago is the same thing as a new release of a game that has never been made accessible in English prior. If you seriously can't identify the difference, I don't know what to say. I don't believe the Uncharted trilogy made many lists either.

There's an alternate universe Steins;Gate/prequel VN that's coming out soon, so that might get an anime adaptation.

Steins;Gate 0?
It's set in the beta world line where Okabe fails to save Kurisu.

I swear it just came out as a VN and the anime adaption is soon. Though I'll wait for the VN again because damn the anime is such a watered down experience. It's like drinking a beer but you decided to do half and half with water.

Matsukaze

Hitting a little close to home there.
Sorry if my post rubbed you the wrong way. My barb was directed more towards the YT CAPS LOCK RAGE and "Fine, be that way, see if I care..." crowds, the melodramatic types who essentially voice feelings of "betrayal" whenever their opinion isn't shared by the Zaibatsu.

Anung

Un Rama
Finally started playing Life is Strange and I'm sure this has been said a million times but Warren looks so much like Liam X_X

Finally started playing Life is Strange and I'm sure this has been said a million times but Warren looks so much like Liam X_X

Oh shit you never watched their LP? Haha, you're in for a treat.

Warren is Liam's fav.

EDIT-Mirror's Edge comes out in May? OH SHIT. Gotta replay the first one asap

Top Bottom