• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

convo

Yeah... GermanSpy was really unnecessary for that last one. They need to see what they need to do for their first time.

Demons' souls got a lot going on and Woolie wanted the guy, who knew the most and is also a good friend ,to be on for a game he's gonna enjoy.
Mind Jack on the other hand can all just be fucking nonsense garbage and no virtual progression at all and be entertaining. No one will give them shit for playing that game shitty.

Skrams

Considering how Mindjack works, if Austin is also playing Mindjack and invading Woolie's game then I'm super down with him being a guest.

23qwerty

I don't get what they got against blazblue, it's a solid fighting game with some of the most unique characters in fighting games

Anung

Un Rama
Call me mad but I've been really enjoyed Matt's stream output more than his LP stuff. Probably because he's playing the games he wants to play so its really elevating things.

Call me mad but I've been really enjoyed Matt's stream output more than his LP stuff. Probably because he's playing the games he wants to play so its really elevating things.

I've always said Matt is his best when he's doing something he wants to. It's just when he clearly doesn't want to be doing a thing anymore that he's the most irritating of the four.

ysrqzNn.png

kewlmyc

I don't get what they got against blazblue, it's a solid fighting game with some of the most unique characters in fighting games

They said in a podcast that they don't like most of the character designs and didn't like some of the mechanics of the first game. I don't know if they tried out the newest games to see the differences, but that won't change the fact that they don't like looking at most of the cast. They think Bang and Hakumen are the shit though.

Characters being unique means that opinions will vary from person to person, and they just don't like them. I can't say I blame them, I'm also more of a fan of GG character design.

ArjanN

They said in a podcast that they don't like most of the character designs and didn't like some of the mechanics of the first game. I don't know if they tried out the newest games to see the differences, but that won't change the fact that they don't like looking at most of the cast. They think Bang and Hakumen are the shit though.

To be honest the cast is big enough in the latest version that I'm sure there's a bunch of other characters they would/do also like. (like Azreal, Bullet, Nine).

IMO a big part of it is just that Blazblue traditionally seemed somewhat of an also-ran to Guilty Gear. (Sol=Ragna, Ky=Jin, Tager=Potemkin etc.) At least on a superficial level.

Squishy3

To be honest the cast is big enough in the latest version that I'm sure there's a bunch of other characters they would/do also like. (like Azreal, Bullet, Nine).

IMO a big part of it is just that Blazblue traditionally seemed somewhat of an also-ran to Guilty Gear. (Sol=Ragna, Ky=Jin, Tager=Potemkin etc.) At least on a superficial level.
I'm pretty sure Woolie is on record shit talking Bullet

edit: yup found it https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/655500476524331008

for context: https://twitter.com/wooliewoolz/status/655498311244230656 he was talking about another character and people thought he was talking about blazblue

Top Bottom