• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Skrams

For people who missed the periscope stream, I'm doing my best to upload it on dailymotion along with with other soon to be deleted twitch streams from Matt's channel and stuff. I tried doing this on youtube, but youtube hates me and keeps banning the accounts.

For what console is this for?

"in honor of RE0 LP Im giving away a bunch of RE games on PC."

joe2187

Banned
Dat Taokaka tho.

kgS7Ue8.gif

For what console is this for?

im giving away a bunch of RE games on PC.

PC

PC

I really hope Pat does check the game out and doesn't just say he will. It's so SMT/Persona that I know he'll end up loving it. Hopefully Liam can get Woolie on it as well, though it's not likely.

Skrams

Did Liam just casually spoil Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? The game hasn't come out in Europe yet...
Uh, you got a time stamp or like an idea of what he spoiled? Like he did just straight mention the end of the game or something? Did I awake from a coma and I was actually a pokemon trainer all along? If it's a more interesting ending then I'll probably skip that 20 seconds of him spoiling it.
Who is the guy speaking over them in the Des stream? He's dominating the conversation.

A German Spy. Youtube Souls guy who wrote the guides for DS2 and Bloodborne. He's a bit popular. I think he gets better as it goes along, but your reaction was what a lot of people were saying when the stream was happening.

Goron2000

best junior ever
A German Spy. Youtube Souls guy who wrote the guides for DS2 and Bloodborne. He's a bit popular. I think he gets better as it goes along, but your reaction was what a lot of people were saying when the stream was happening.

Thanks, he seems decent but a little too intense for my tastes and it's probably a symptom of Skype calling but he cuts off a lot of conversations.

Like I knew Spy was in this stream, but damn it's still so cool to hear him. Loved his videos on Bloodborne and dude has the legit farming methods for that game.

Thanks, he seems decent but a little too intense for my tastes and it's probably a symptom of Skype calling but he cuts off a lot of conversations.

TBF, they actually told him to do this. In fact they usually tell any guest they are skypeing in to do that in podcasts as well.

Man Pat doesn't watch Digimon at all. The aesthetics change all the freaking time.

DeS Stream archive
1:34:55 to 1:41:32 is the weird bulk message reading thing if anyone needs it. Fuck that bullshit. You don't need more downtime in a stream.
TBF, they actually told him to do this. In fact they usually tell any guest they are skypeing in to do that in podcasts as well.
Yeah After that stream where Matt was skyping over being sandbagged, I wouldn't wanna wish that on anyone, but it was kinda excessive in the stream.

Uh, you got a time stamp or like an idea of what he spoiled? Like he did just straight mention the end of the game or something? Did I awake from a coma and I was actually a pokemon trainer all along? If it's a more interesting ending then I'll probably skip that 20 seconds of him spoiling it.

The plot probably isn't as good as Explorers of Time/Darkness anyway.

Oh God that "Front towards enemy" bit in FFX killed me

Watching the first part of the Demon's Souls stream upload. The Germanspy stuff was greatly exaggerated.

I just finished part 1 which goes up to the first boss. Woolie's snail style is really boring.

Speaking of Snail style I finished Bloodborne and Old Hunters so I might finally watch that LP.

Watching the first part of the Demon's Souls stream upload. The Germanspy stuff was greatly exaggerated.

I just finished part 1 which goes up to the first boss. Woolie's snail style is really boring.

Speaking of Snail style I finished Bloodborne and Old Hunters so I might finally watch that LP.
I'd recommend only Old Hunters

Top Bottom