• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Be fair, the game decided to not name him, and unless you actively watch NBA basketball all the time, you probably wouldn't be able to name him based on a badly modeled version of him.

I bet most people wouldn't be able to ID a badly modeled version of most college football/NFL coaches either.

That wasn't Spoelstra. The "coach" in the mode who talks is just a generic assistant, but the game does have all the coaches full modeled for being on the sidelines and for sideline interview spots.

sjay1994

Oh man, the 3 new LP's coming up are all strong

Mat and Pat play Deus Ex Human Revolution

Mat and Pat play The Punisher Unrated

Mat Woolie and Liam play Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Edzi

I want more one offs. I've basically stopped keeping up with LPs completely now, so the podcast and one offs are where I get my SBFP fix. FNF doesn't count, since it's almost always boring.

Skrams

Diamond Stank

I guess this is from the MAGfest panel? The first one will be coming up soon as it shows up on the site LP list already.

I also think Matt will have a good chunk of things to say in that LP as well.

Second sounds like it could be super dumb and great. I hope Liam is playing in the third and that the guys have things to talk about.

I want more one offs. I've basically stopped keeping up with LPs completely now, so the podcast and one offs are where I get my SBFP fix. FNF doesn't count, since it's almost always boring.

I'm surprised Mystery Box has disappeared off the face of the earth for so long.

Yeah, it's a shame Mystery Box, Creepy Anime Bullshit, Cryme Time, and the other episodic stuff aren't as frequent now as they were in the past. It helps liven things up.

sjay1994

Diamond Stank

I guess this is from the MAGfest panel? The first one will be coming up soon as it shows up on the site LP list already.

I also think Matt will have a good chunk of things to say in that LP as well.

Second sounds like it could be super dumb and great. I hope Liam is playing in the third and that the guys have things to talk about.

I'm surprised Mystery Box has disappeared off the face of the earth for so long.

DIAMOND IS NOT STANK.

Yeah, its from the panel.

I haven't been in these threads in about like maybe over a year, but I just wanna say the SbF have been on a role lately. All the new LP's are super fun and hilarious, the podcast sounds better than ever and the streams are amazing(which is my favorite edition because I have moved away from youtube and towards twitch). All the content right now is A+ just perfect.

Welcome back! They don't go flying out of control any more. You can actually talk about SBF stuff!

diamond is unstankable

Welcome back! They don't go flying out of control any more. You can actually talk about SBF stuff!

diamond is unstankable

Thanks! And yea I doubt it will ever reach the craziness of the really early threads(which at one point basically became sharing doujins lol). But yea now that University is winding down hopefully I have the time to hang out here more.

Jesus Christ, I wound up laughing my ass off at the part where that rookie had only a 45% shot at the Pectoid, because they were all losing it.

That said, holy shit are they getting bad rolls and not being smart about pod activation.

Oh man ep5 of XC2 is just filled with good stuff, my god,
pats killing this as fast as he can, its unreal

Hopefully that tweet he put out actually means he'll be making another run at the game, and not killing it outright.

zeemumu

6GdAW.gif
Diamond Stank is Unbreakable.

Rutti

I hope Pat plays more XCOM 2 before the next(?) playthrough. This utter failure is hilarious but I hope in the next(?) one they avoid current beginners mistakes.

FNF is still and forever best feature.

Oh shit! Guess I don't need to play
Deus Ex
anymore.

sjay1994

I think the lootcrate opening might have confirmed a quick look of
Farcry Primal

SUPERHOT
quick look confirmed too.

Anung

Un Rama
I've been Dark Showering for like the last 7 months. Scotland has dark winters with like 6 hours of daylight and my bathroom light has been bust so got no choice but to dark shower/dark toilet. I replaced the light and it broke like 2 weeks later so fuck it just going to shower/piss in the dark. The hall light shines on the toilet which makes dark pissing manageable but the shower is placed behind the door so not much light hits it. Dark showering is pretty dangerous as I've nearly slipped out the shower a few times.

Matt watched Black Books? It's pretty great. But hey now, it isn't the secret 5th Cornetto. It is it's own film. It is its own ice cream. I'm not sure what ice cream to call it.

Breads

Banned
Ever get the feeling that the news section of the podcast should just be renamed to yesterday in Neogaf?

I know I know gaf doesn't own videogame news but sometimes they are literally quoting threads titles.

Jintor

Ever get the feeling that the news section of the podcast should just be renamed to yesterday in Neogaf?

I know I know gaf doesn't own videogame news but sometimes they are literally quoting threads titles.

it's only really a problem for us lol.

besides we're just there to hear their hot takes

Grrr I'm still bummed we aren't getting a full LP of superhot, but alas, pat sounds like he's excited enough by it that the video should be filled with excitement.

that dark bathroom discussion was fucking great though

Top Bottom