• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

I just realized how almost all the LPs going now are Torture Woolie LPs. Naruto, Reboot, NBA (although he's having fun with that you can hear him dying) and Minecraft.

The modeling has it's issues, but in this picture she looks pretty close to the in-game model I think.

mv5bmjm4nzk3mdg0nv5bmo7uyj.jpg
She looks as though she's had a lot of plastic surgery done so I don't know that you could blame someone for thinking that in game model looks weird.

She looks as though she's had a lot of plastic surgery done so I don't know that you could blame someone for thinking that in game model looks weird.
I dunno, the thing that gets me every time I look at her in-game model and her real life pic is how the lower part of her face looks like a fucking cone or something, because the lines are way too straight.

I dunno, the thing that gets me every time I look at her in-game model and her real life pic is how the lower part of her face looks like a fucking cone or something, because the lines are way too straight.
Since it doesn't seem anyone posted the name the actress is Anya Engel-Adams. I'd be flabbergasted if she looks like this without having had work done. The angles of her face seem too perfect.

sfdTJcg.jpg

zeemumu

Woolie's descent into madness is interesting enough on its own so I've been playing the ReBoot LP in the background while I do my dailies n shit for WoW

Had trouble sleeping. I would've appreciated an early podcast but then I realise that they went into DST...

I'm going to do what any sane person at 4am does.

I'm gonna watch Sandwichgate 2. I can get behind this as a podcast. With Pat probably playing FFXIV in the background.

ok i need you guys expert opinion on something
should i keep watching Dexter after Season 4(which i just finished)?
i mean it cant be worse than Mass Effect 3s ending right?

I'm not bothered by spoilers to be honest.

If something is engaging and well made throughout, knowing the outcome shouldn't change my enjoyment level.

Daylight Saving Time? I dunno if that's the one they use. BST (British Summer Time) doesn't start for another 2 weeks so I'm getting their content earlier? Wait that means the podcast SHOULD be up. This is a late podcast I guess.

Also I just decided to relive this moment, that time Liam touched Pat's screen.
Ah, I had misremembered it as the loot crate episode where Liam slapped a sticker on Pats TV.

Love how he's laughing and talking shit and then you hear the "OOOHHHHHHHH" and then dead silence from him

Man, I'm loving the NBA let's play. I remember Pat talking about the ending on a podcast, so I looked it up, and I can't wait until they get to it. It's so dumb, I loved it.

Yeah, it's not like the Batman vs Superman one.

The Batman vs Superman trailer makes you wonder why it's even a Batman vs Superman movie.

Jesus christ that trailer. They fucked up so hard, and you'll notice that they rolled back and started using more BvS-ish ones without Wonder Woman and without Lex's plan even mentioned.

I'm super bummed that none of them talked about how SFV is getting blown out in sales. I wanted to hear Matt, Pat, and Woolie die when they heard a Naruto game outsold the physical PS4 release.

I'm super bummed that none of them talked about how SFV is getting blown out in sales. I wanted to hear Matt, Pat, and Woolie die when they heard a Naruto game outsold the physical PS4 release.

It's a strong case of denial. No one talks about it and they can pretend like it never happened.

Poor guys.

Top Bottom