• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Actually a video podcast would be fine. Just point the camera at you two talking to each other. Then we don't have to listen to the awful audio balancing with the game. Or mute the game!

I hope I'm not the only one having trouble focusing on Pat and Woolie.

I do wish they'd give slightly more fucks about the minecraft LP. Like... I get it guys, you had to fill a slot but... Could've picked a game you like or something.
I see where you're coming from, but it's a mincraft game and a really bad telltale game. Of course they're not gonna care, and maybe they shouldn't a played it, but I really like the train wreck personally.

I do wish they'd give slightly more fucks about the minecraft LP. Like... I get it guys, you had to fill a slot but... Could've picked a game you like or something.

Nah, I love the fact that they're just ignoring the fuck out of it. They're giving that game the proper level of attention it deserves and the commentary is super on point.

Marvel knows they make the big bucks though so they dont do what BvS did and spoil the whole plot

The worse you think your movie is, the more they need to show to bring the people out.

On the contrary, I didn't go see Antman because I felt like I watched the entire movie from a trailer I saw in theaters.

Im probably a minority here, but still.

I just stop watching trailers and stuff when I know im gonna buy the game. Like ZTD, I already know im gonna buy it day one so i really don't need to see anything more on it.

The Minecraft LP is worth it for Woolie's mental breakdown alone, but some of the stuff like smart kids getting fucked over by their intelligence is super on point and would never come up in any other context.

That said, I really want to know how the completionist run takes less time than the regular run.

Anung

Un Rama
Ant-Man's worth seeing, there's a lot in there that wasn't in the trailers. Like you see part of the final fight and can figure out the villain easily enough, but the trailer showed practically 0 of the comedy. Michael Peña is excellent in it.

Ant-man was a super pleasant surprise for me. Had no interest going in but after watching it on a flight to New York I really enjoyed it. So much so that I'm rocking an Ant-man shirt right now.

I wanna watch the Heavy Rain stream so bad but I'll probably be binge watching Daredevil season 2 then. I finished my own run of Heavy Rain yesterday in a way that improved the story immensely.

Haven't watched their videos in a really long time, finally finished Ride to Hell and Mirror's Edge... now onto mid-2K16 Livin' Da Dream.

We need more pseudo David Cage games.

Haven't watched their videos in a really long time, finally finished Ride to Hell and Mirror's Edge... now onto mid-2K16 Livin' Da Dream.

We need more pseudo David Cage games.
Theyre going to be streaming Heavy rain on Saturday, it'll be Woolies first time seeing the game. Should be sadness abounding

aly

Ant-man was a super pleasant surprise for me. Had no interest going in but after watching it on a flight to New York I really enjoyed it. So much so that I'm rocking an Ant-man shirt right now.

Yep. I rented Ant-man with no expectations and came out loving it. Had more fun with it than AoU.

Ok in Deus Ex everyone's jacket collars are following their head rig and it's really freaking me out

T o the Vessel cheaters, any sign of the
Twilight Princess
LP? I assume it's coming to take Narutos place

We don't talk about that failure here.

Just looked, Pt1 was uploaded 7 hours ago, sub only

I wanna watch ;__;

Yep. I rented Ant-man with no expectations and came out loving it. Had more fun with it than AoU.

I was talking with my brother about movies that came out in 2015 that we liked and I actually forgot Age of Ultron came out and thought Ant-Man was the sole Marvel movie that was released that year

Matsukaze

Minecraft LP is great simply because of how inconsequential the game actually is. Pat and Woolie just talking up a storm about life.

That bit about constant success vs trying hard resonated with me. Getting straight As in school was effortless, then came Calculus in high school and uh-oh, suddenly I'm being genuinely challenged and don't know what to do. That was a real eye-opener to how depressingly easy my schooling had been up until then. :/

Minecraft LP is great simply because of how inconsequential the game actually is. Pat and Woolie just talking up a storm about life.

That bit about constant success vs trying hard resonated with me. Getting straight As in school was effortless, then came Calculus in high school and uh-oh, suddenly I'm being genuinely challenged and don't know what to do. That was a real eye-opener to how depressingly easy my schooling had been up until then. :/

didnt happen to me
when i actually study its like the limiters have been removed

Duplolas

Banned
Anyone else notice Pat has a new type of laugh that only just started happening around the demon souls stream?

Example:

https://youtu.be/UjeytVW8FXI?t=17m3s

Reminds me of a crow. Still a great laugh though.

ICuymDM.png

and also I made this because I was bored:

Y8vP2lu.jpg

Real Talk: that video is going to be so nice for Pat a few years down the line. He's going to just be able to spin that up whenever he's nostalgic and remember all the good times he had doing this thing.

That's like pure gold.

The one thing that makes Pat the truest of the Zaibatsu is that he is always grateful for almost everything that has happened ever since the channel blew up. Same with Woolz and Liam but I find Mat to somewhat be a negative nancy most of the time.

I really hope to see these guys one if they ever come to Edmonton, but alas I will wait instead.

Top Bottom