• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Are some of you guys seriously getting salty that they like TP or think the HD version looks good? Come on.

No. I actually think for the most part the graphics look fine. Except the character art. My god their faces seemed to range from terrible to 'still weird to look at', at best. And personally I don't care much about how much they like TP in particular as much as in the first 5 minutes(which is about the point I stopped watching) they were gushing to a ridiculous degree about the zelda series as a whole. Of course I'm in a very small minority(especially in places like gaf) when it comes to what I think about the series.

Woolies suffering is eternal
Liam used the last bit of his Vita power before he got sick to curse Woolies soul to eternal videogame damnation, for getting him sick in the first place

I am glad that they have never dropped an LP, BUT! If they were, i wouldn't be too sad if it was this one.

Nah, this is the best LP in a while. Them just reading podcast styled questions off their twitter on episode 4 had me dying. And Pat calling Woolie out when he tried super hard to backdown was even better.

Next Week on the Podcast
"So it seems Woolies faked his own death and moved to Mexico"
"Thats What Happun"

Pat stares at Minecraft Episode 6 incoming.

I am glad that they have never dropped an LP, BUT! If they were, i wouldn't be too sad if it was this one.

Actually I came around on the minecraft LP. I went and watched the other episodes (also known as the SAO Complex or the Pat Syndrome) without commentary and I can't wait to see how they react to the stupid bullshit.

Actually I came around on the minecraft LP. I went and watched the other episodes (also known as the SAO Complex or the Pat Syndrome) without commentary and I can't wait to see how they react to the stupid bullshit.
You watched them ahead of time?! You must be a glutton for punishment. That or Pat sent his stand, "it's fine" to make you watch it.

Matsukaze

I just have this mental image of Pat and Woolie slogging through more episodes of Minecraft while "Komm, Susser Tod" plays in the background.

Skrams

They're really making me want to jump on the Gundam train from the beginning if Pat can still super enjoy the first Gundam. I skipped over some of it since I'll watch it at some point myself, but that was genuine Pat hype. Also fun to hear that it has crazy death shit for a 70s anime thing.

For Scarface, I wonder if that was Matt's passive aggressive way of saying he watched one episode of ERASED and thought it was overrated.
Bummer that ERASED is reaching oh god shove it down everyone's throats, even those who don't care, levels. I like it a lot, but I always hate the idea of someone being pushed into watching it. If that's what happened to Matt then bummer.

I guess it could also be a tumblr thing where he sees a bunch of people arguing about it on tumblr or something too. Dunno.

Does anyone have a link to the cover that was in the background of the ad read? That shit was tight.

Play Undertale

I dunno, there's more than a few shows were the dubs improve the experience, like Dimension W, where the high pitched JP VA for the female lead makes the fanservice cringeworthy, while the American VA makes just annoying.

Gundam 00's dub is superior to the Japanese version thanks to Scott McNeil's incredible Ali Al-Saachez performance alone.

I think I'd find the fanservice cringey either way. The robot tail barely covers her vagina in the OP. That shit plays with fire. Also main guy is Jotaro, so ehhhhhhh on a dub replacing that.

I'm surprised they haven't finished it because I think the story is just one or two scenes away from the end.
Liam getting sick seems to have happened between recording sessions, so it's fucked everything up.

I think I'd find the fanservice cringey either way. The robot tail barely covers her vagina in the OP. That shit plays with fire. Also main guy is Jotaro, so ehhhhhhh on a dub replacing that.
They got Piccolo's dub VA to do the main guy, which fits the character really well. But yeah, most of the fanservice in this show is really cringey.

Pendas

Banned
Every time I see this thread bumped expect to hear discussion about this...

reboot.jpg

Misleading title is misleading.

In the cryme time, is it just me or do their tony montana impressions devolve into a wierd mix of al pacino and iron sheikh? Cause it really sounds like it.

Top Bottom