• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

just say hes a growth stunted clone of Lex

225px-Cubert_Farnsworth.jpg

Just take away some of his hair

i have finally started the Ace Attorney series
damn it feels good to call people out on their bullshit
due to lying alot as a kid i can call people on their bullshit from a mile away

i have finally started the Ace Attorney series
damn it feels good to call people out on their bullshit
due to lying alot as a kid i can call people on their bullshit from a mile away

Just wait until you get to a spot where you can tell what happened but because you don't have every single piece of evidence or whatever, you gotta continue looking.

Thats probably the games only flaw, otherwise its great.

Anyone want a digital copy of Ant Man? A month or two back I started to renew it, but I stopped half way through after I realized I would never use it. I think it should still be valid.

hughesta

Banned
Anyone want a digital copy of Ant Man? A month or two back I started to renew it, but I stopped half way through after I realized I would never use it. I think it should still be valid.
have a friend who's always wanted to see it. would be most appreciated if you'd let me send it his way!

have a friend who's always wanted to see it. would be most appreciated if you'd let me send it his way!
Sure, I'll send it your way in a PM. I didn't finish using it before I changed my mind, so it should still work, but if it doesn't I apologize for wasting your time.

So it's 2 weeks until Dark Souls III and I still have a bunch of DS1 copies on steam, so if anyone wants one or knows somebody who wants one just send me a PM. I only know the gift to friend method, for an actual do I just do "invite to trade" on a person and select the game? Even if there's nothing in return?

Skrams

Oh god these hoodie jokes are killing me. Also the hoodie itself is so bad to look at. It just looks kind of fucked up and the string textures are not great.

So it's 2 weeks until Dark Souls III and I still have a bunch of DS1 copies on steam, so if anyone wants one or knows somebody who wants one just send me a PM. I only know the gift to friend method, for an actual do I just do "invite to trade" on a person and select the game? Even if there's nothing in return?

There's the email method, gift to friend method, or trading them it as an item method.

HGH

Banned
Doomsday killed Superman so if he doesn't do at least that you can consider him ruined.

...How did Doomsday kill Superman? I only played the SNES game of that storyline.

HGH

Banned
The entire gang seem to be utterly disconnected from what western VAs, small or big, have to work with. It's really weird, I'd thought they'd be more knowledgeable.

Top Bottom